Very Tight Skin

My foreskin has been tight for as long as i can remember.
I don’t think i have ever been able to retract it normally.
I can just about manage to pull it back when i am soft, but when hard it is impossible to pull it back at all.
Have tried using a steroid cream to soften it and help it to stretch but with no success.
Any ideas on anything else i can try.
I do not want to have it cut.

HOMESPARKY, HAVE YOU TRIED STREACHING YOUR HOOD OPENING BY PUTTING LARGER THEN LARGER MARBLES OR SOFT BABY BOTTLE NIPPLES CUT TO SIZE THEN TAPPING AROUND YOUR STREACHED FORESKIN FOR THE DAY? THE RESORE FORESKIN PRODUCTS ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THE STREACH AS WELL AS LENGTHEN A FORESKIN HAVE YOU LOOKED AT ALL THOSE PRODUCTS? DO NOT GET CUT STUD GET STREACHED!! YOUR COCK SOUNDS REALLY HOT WITH YOUR HOOD COVERING YOUR WHOLE COCK HEAD WHEN YOU HAVE A BONER! YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE ENOUGH FORESKIN TO DO THAT STUD!

i have perfectly normal stretchy foreskin until recently when it started getting tight that causes my prepuce to have cuts after heavy jacking with full hard-on. It troubles me and i dont wish to have it cut. :frowning: any suggestions on how to restore its suppleness?

Not tried using marbles, does that technique work?
Keen to get my skin loosened but not keen on the cut, i like having a foreskin.
Mark

use of steroid cream usually under doctor’s care as well as gentle stretching will usually work unless you have a very scarred foreskin. I hope you can avoid circumcision.

Dale

Have tried using a steroid cream i got from my doctor, but have seen no improvement after several months.
Any more suggestions?
Mark

Guys, my urologist suggested i get cut since it will be beneficial for me in the long run. He even brought up the possibility of balanitis if i leave the problem untreated, or worse, maybe even penile cancer… Sorry boys, i hope you wont torch me, i just got circumcised 10 days ago. Still on its healing stage. Will post a new pic soon after it heals completely.

Again…sorry guys, i failed you… :frowning:

d you got cut… Did the doc try any treatment?? Most USA docs are very pro circ. Most are of course cut them selves and consider a natural uncircumcised penis as abnormal . They all just want to get eveybody else cut!

We have done a great BS job in this country making people think that the unnormal i. e. circumcised is the normal and vice versa!!! Really stupid.
Dale

Been trying using marbles to stretch my foreskin.
Seems to be working.
It is slightly easier to pull my skin back.
Will keep trying, hopefully it will avoid me having to be cut.
Mark

it will work unless you have a lot of scarring on the freskin. just go slowly

Dale

Have put some pictures of me using marbles to stretch my foreskin.
Cant seem to post the pics on this message though, but if you look on my profile you will find them.
Mark

http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/albums/userpics/12117/normal_marble1sml.JPG

http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/albums/userpics/12117/normal_marble2sml.JPG

http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/albums/userpics/12117/normal_marble3sml.JPG

nice picture, I like to stuff my foreskin sometimes too, feels good when its stretched

I think is is helping, will try and do some more pictures later.
Mark

Any other members with Phimosis had any luck with stretching their foreskin.
How tight was it to start with and how much has the situation improved since you started trying to stretch it?
Mark

I know two people who have stretched and had total success in getting normal foreskin function.
There are various helpful websites, but this one is by far the best. Peter Ball who is closely involved in the prevention of unnecessary circumcision has been in contact with me in the past (I do not have phimosis ) and is a respected expert in this field. I suggest starting at this page and exploring the whole site for both encouragement, information, and support. There is a Contact page if you need specific advice.

http://www.norm-uk.org/phimosis_clinical_guidelines.html

Paul

I used to have a phimosis, I read in your previous posts that you’re able to remove the skin when it’s soft, don’t desespair, I wasn’t able to do it, even a mm. I explain you How i succed.

I never tried to remove my foreskin before I seen one pulled back on a movie at a friend house a saturday night. I was 19 and never heard about the fact that men can do it!
Back home, I tried to do it too because it seemed so easy on the movie, and never seen mine like that, but I wasn’t able to move it a milimeter.
On the sunday morning, while washing i tried another time but not possible at all even soft!
On the monday I went to see my doctor. His diagnostic was “tight phimosis”! He gave me a cream and told me that if it doesn’t works, circumsition is the best solution and explain me what it is.
The cream didn’t work too and to avoid circumsition I tried to stretch the foreskin. At the begginig I tried to get the hole getting bigger by pulling on the skin on each side! And it worked, slowly, but it worked and one day I’ve been able to remove it when soft.
After this step, I tried to get the hole bigger and bigger by pulling the skin slowly to the maximum plus a little more and kept it like this the more I was able.
Weeks after weeks, months after months, I stretched it that way, and one day, I reached the aim!!! All my glans was outside! getting the bigger I ever seen!!!
If I heard about the marble tip I think I would have tried it, because i think that it is less painfull thant pulling the skin until it blocks.
I see on picture that marbles seems to work, one day you’ll be able to remove it.
Don’t try to go to fast, stretching the skin takes many times and remember that it can avoid you the circumcision!

Thanks for sharing that, it gives me hope that i can avoid being circumcised.
Will keep up the stretching.
Mark