Repost: Masturbation, More because of your skin?

2002-04-12 00:00:00

Ok guys, What do you think about the connection between masturbation, and the natural growth/ progresion of child to adult with an intact penis?
In other words do you or most uncut guys masturbate any more or difrently than cut guys? The natural growth process I refered to above was the process started in infancy that causes erections that help stretch and separate the foreskin from the glans, furthered by masturbation during puberty and adolecence etc.

actually masturbate daily, I'm not sure how much more regular that is than most of you, but seeing as alot of you have wives, girlfriends, boyfriends or husbands. I asume your sexual needs are tended to alot more than mine. The reason I mention my "habits" is that I notice that the added sensitivity and "awareness" my foreskin afords me contributes to this frequency.

My foreskin is like a sexual divining rod that twitches for attention at will.
So much for me.
How do you folks feel about the subject, could it be that the lack of sensitivity causes cut guys to masturbate more and harder than uncut?

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM.
—User NaturalGuy

I began to try to pull of my foreskin at the age of 11 1/2 , and later at 12 1/2 I beginn to masturbate… and thats why I have my long and narrow prepuce still intact !
I never touched my penis earlier in my childhood days !

I can remember playing with my penis and foreskin from early age around 5. Of course it was very small then and I would tug and pull on my foreskin to produce those electric feelings to make it stiff.

When stiff my penis sticks straight out and I was able to force it down and back between my legs. I thought this was delicious fun because I would look down and I would look like a girl down there, This is one of my favourite ways to wank myself today. Now it takes a little time to force my penis between my legs but I can also masturbate myself like this and the combination of the feelings of my foreskin rubbing the acorn along with the rubbing on the sensitive area between your legs makes a brilliant orgasm. I also wank myself in other ways but if anyone wants a more detailed description of between your legs I’ll write more.

I have to think that I wank more because of my foreskin, usually at least twice a day and often more and my foreskin is always part of my toss, something a circumcised boy doesn’t have.

All I know is my own experience. My foreskin was already separated by the time I knew what it was. I think my parents were misinformed and diligent about cleaning, so I got retracted early.

I used to toy with my foreskin in bed, getting little erections but not knowing what to do with them.

About the age of 14 I noticed the older boys making the hand-gesture to simulate masturbation,when telling jokes or picking on one another. I tried it at home and found that I couldn’t stop until … boom!

From then until about age 22 I jacked off daily. My penis grew, but my foreskin didn’t. I ended up with a skin that would not quite close when my penis was flaccid. It still worked to peel on and off the glans, though, which is a pleasure I enjoy today.

I lost my foreskin in infancy, can’t say I miss it as I never knew it. I do love my bald knob though I find the variation in foreskins - long, short, tight, loose etc - fascinating! Although most of my skin disappeared under the knife, the guy did a pretty good job, leaving the frenum intact and removing just enough of the foreskin so as to leave the knob bare but not totally denuded. Consequently, when my penis is at its most modest size, when cold for instance, the foreskin remnant will cover from between half to three-quarters of the knob. When erect, the skin snuggles behing the corona or ridge. During masturbation I have enough skin to stretch back and forth over the ridge. A point worth noting is the various methods of circumcision. Usually, the foreskin is cut at the same level all around, not very good in my opinion becauses it removes the frenum and too much skin leaving the knob and the penis neck quite bare. In my case the foreskin was cut at a slope (diagonally) and parallel to the contour of the ridge. Result? You loose more of your foreskin from the upper surface of the penis head, but it leaves plenty on the underside by the frenum where it matters most. One could say it’s the best of both worlds, but that’s a matter of preference I suppose.
While not quite in line with the topic, I hope you find this alternative situation of some interest. By the way, I started to masturbate when I was about nine, or there about. Used to get a precum dribble no ejaculation of course, but intense orgasms.

When I was a little kid my foreskin was tight and it had a long tip. It did not go back. Early on, I learned that it felt good to grab the tip and pull it. That would usually get me hard. I still like to grab the tip and pull it. Something about pulling and stretching it excites the nerves in the foreskin.

I don’t know whether I masturbate more or less because I have a skin. I only know one way. But it surely is fun to pull my skin back and forth!

I think I masturbate more because of my long and narrow prepuce!
If I try to do it with a retracted foreskin and with a naked glans,its not so nice,and it don’t give me so much plesaure!
With the prepuce gliding overand backwards the head it’s so GREAT!

I learned to wank by rolling the helmet inside the skin. it is a habit now, I cant come any other way. if i tried to pull the skin back it hurt as the skin was still joined onto the helmet.
I had to go for a medical as I had a prostrate infection, a nurse had to clean inside my forskin with a cotton bud and some kind of pink disinfectant. it hurt so much they gave me an injection to numb the helmet. once they did that a doctor came and forcibly retracted the skin with a metal spoon kind of thing. to release the areas that were stuck. After some days of antibiotic I had to apply cream each morning and night to make the skin looser. Now I can get almost all the helmet out. that was a year ago. I still wank with the skin in front.

It was my brother that first pulled back my foreskin at 12. I didn’t realise that the skin could be pulled back exposing the knob. I quickly grew to love having my knob wanked in a fist with the foreskin pulled down. When my penis is erect the foreskin completely covers my knob unless I pull it back and when my penis is flaccid there is about half an inch overhang. I masturbate nearly every day and believe my knob retains it’s sensitivity because it is safely encased most of the day. My single, circumcised friends of the same age say they masturbate 2 or 3 times a week only. I feel sure that having a foreskin makes me want to play with my penis often.

i remember all 6 of my brothers beating off daily. i was the oldest so i have caught all of them at different times beating thier uncircumcised cocks. as i recall they all started beating off by the time they were 12. i remember sneeking up on them and sometimes all 6 would be circle jerking to see who could ejaculate first! their foreskins seemed to always be sliding back and forth helping them jerk their big loads of sperm out the ends of their overhangging cock skin. so yes i think having their foreskins intact they beat off alot.

Admin asked:

Ok guys, What do you think about the connection between masturbation, and the natural growth/ progresion of child to adult with an intact penis?
In other words do you or most uncut guys masturbate any more or difrently than cut guys? The natural growth process I refered to above was the process started in infancy that causes erections that help stretch and separate the foreskin from the glans, furthered by masturbation during puberty and adolecence etc.

To add to my eariler comments:

I think that it is quite likely that intact boys who have a moveable foreskin would discover the joys of masturbating sooner than circumcised boys. I have seen lots of stories about intact boys learning to mastubate at an early age that agree wit my own experience.

As an adult, my foreskin still likes to stay over the head. Now I can pull it back easily but when I let go, it soon returns to the covered position.

I still masturbate with the head covered. That seems natural and normal to me.

I have some foreskin play everyday because it feels good to move my foreskin, but not always to orgasm. When I move my foreskin I get wet and slippery under my skin.

Cut guys need lube. I don’t so I can go at it anytime! Yes, intact guys do it completely differently than cut guys.

I can remember masturbating myself in my teens every day as soon as I came home from school and had lunch. I did this from the age of about thirteen onwards. Some days I would do it twice, since I had a recovery time of about an hour when it was again possible to achieve orgasm through masturbation. At university I continued the practice until I got married later in life. Having a daily wank was as routine as having a meal.
My parents and I lived on a smallholding some 5 kilometres (3 miles) out of town. One weekend a schoolmate came to stay the weekend with us. We were out in the paddock hunting birds with a pellet gun, when we started talking about wanking. He was inexperienced and admitted that he had never done it, although he was about 14 years of age, and did not know how to do it. I offered to give him a demonstration, which I promptly did. He was amazed at me shooting my sperm when I reached orgasm and watched in awe at my performance. Then he tried it himself. I had to help him al the way - showing him how to hold his hand and how to move it up and down on his penis shaft, making sure that the glans is fully covered by the foreskin on the up stroke, and the foreskin fully pulled back on the downstroke, thus exposing the glans. To improve your technique, make sure that your thumb lightly touches the exposed glans on the downstroke. I still get a thrill thinking of how I assisted him in perfecting his technique.
For the rest of our school career we often came together for a wanking session, although we never practised any gay acitivities; he never wanked me, and I never wanked him. Sometimes we even played a little contest game by counting to three to start, then seeing who could get a climax first. Initially I always won, but later with experience he caught up and would beat me to the finish line. I soon realised that I had to “store up” for such a “contest”, i.e. refrain from masturbating for at least day or two in anticipation of our next contest if I wanted to be the first.
Two of the girls at school expressed the desire to see guys wanking, and the two of us jokingly offered to give them a demonstration. We were not really serious, but they took up our offer and insisted on us going through with it. Word spread and it ended up with some five girls attending our “demonstation.” For three of the girls it was the very first time they saw a penis, and asked if they could touch it before we started, which we agreed. With girls touching and feeling one’s penis, you can imagine the erection it caused us both! I am very well endowed and the girls were surprised at “how big it is” when fully erect. Afterwards two each dipped a finger in my cum and tested its consistency and stickiness between their forefinger and thumb. Both smelled it, which caused some of the other girls also wanting to smell. One daring girl even tasted it… We suggested that we wait an hour for us to recuperate and then give the girls a chance to masturbate the two of us, but we never got so far.
Later in life my schoolmate and I kept contact and we stayed good friends; he one day admitted to me that he has happy memories of that day I taught him to wank, and thanked me for the pleasure I caused him by instructing him so completely. (We are both heterosexual and happily married).
Quite frankly I do not know how circumcised guys can enjoy masturbation… It is only one of the many drawbacks of having been circumcised. I thank my parents for not having my penis mutilated after birth and that I am intact, as nature intends it to be.

I’m not sure if that was meant to be a hot story or not - but my god it was!

I am very interested to learn more about your wanking style and learn more about your cock and foreskin.
Might you have any pics?
Email and pics as well as messenger is [email protected]

I could/did not retract my foreskin until I was 19 or so and needed to get in a condom. Even now when I masturbate I rarely expose the glans. So I essentially masturbated 8 years without my foreskin moving really. Confusing as all hell when learning sex only from the ‘cut’ perspective.

The question was asked if masturbation technique alters the foreskin.The answer is definitely yes. My wife and sister in law had a chat about it some years ago as a result of medical questions asked by the GP. (My brother is 15 years younger than me) and their conclusion was that the differences in our technique showed differences in penis shape. We look similar in all other aspects. When I do it, I have the skin foreward and do not retract. I get the pleasure from pulling foreward. the result is that the tight ring that has not been stretched and the prepuce is long. My wife knows how to make me come using my way.
My brother has a foreskin that slips back as he erects and does not restrict the penis in any way. In my case, as I have got older, my helmet shape has remained a bit juvenile, It is a bit pointy and is thinner than the shaft. There is a long tube of foreskin overhanging when flacid, the helmet is well covered when erect. (the head only visible if the skin is pushed down). the skin is still attached to the tip of the glans under the hole, and if the skin is drawn back to any degree, it pulls the tip of the helmet down, I can only retract completely when flacid. My brother on the other hand has a short foreskin and a bulbous helmet that swells up when he erects, and the skin retracts down the shaft . His wanking method is holding the skin back and moving it down, whereas my method was to stretch the skin out, and rub the helmet within. My method of wanking developed as I had to do it in secret, ( I found that as I got old enough to come, the result was contained within my forskin).

Thank You, would love to hear more about your brothers.

My theory regarding the relationship between circumcision status and masturbation ist, that it is not that close related to frequency, but rather to the time one finds out about it, as the foreskin gives its owner much more opportunity to play with his dick.

At least in my case I can definetly verify this assumption, as I would never have found out about masturbation that early in my life, if I didn’t have a foreskin.

As my foreskin hast always (or at least as long as I can remember back) been retractable I started to play with it very early, stretching retracting and what-ever-ing it.

I can’t remember the exact date, when I first found out how to do it, but I remember already wanking on a regular basis, during my first years in school, beeing around 6 or 7 years old that time.

Hi guys, I agree with anon7 - I think what/how much you DO play with your foreskin and jacking off - i.e. depends upon what age you discover (or are shown) and start to ‘play’ with your prick. As early as I can recall my Dad washed me in the tub and routinely slid the skin back and lightly washed the head (so I must of always had separation of the head/foreskin)…then at 5 y/o and older cousin (aged 8) showed me just how much fun/pleasure playing with the cock and skin could be - and from then I was hooked into multiple daily wanks - jacking myself into dry orgasms/tickles that just were SO intense you could black out. Puberty came early 10.8 yrs and by 11 y/o became able to come a little…and full squirts by 12 y/o. My skin is an 8/9 not an elephants trunk (unless a cold winter) and just covers the head when fully erect. Stretching the foreskin still feels erotic and the head very purple/pink and silken to touch because it’s been so well looked after. Certainly in years of little or no action with a partner the use of extra spit a lube was great as well as some oils. By comparison a high cut friend of mine says that his cock is just an appentage these days (50 y/o) with very little feeling…and he nearly has to beat it up to get enough nerve reaction to cum. Viva le intact!

I began masturbsting as a preschooler. My foreskin was a major pleasure zone. I’d play with it
Till it was raw. I’ve been bating ever since, and my skin is a major part of my play. I think we do bate more than cut guys.