Repost: Masturbation, More because of your skin?

You know being intact gives us the pleasures of both worlds? If we want to masturbate with it pulled back (circumcised) or forward (uncircumcised) we have the option. With that said, I like to masturbate from time to time with it retracted to feel circumcised or during a heated circ fantasy jack off that requires the use of lubrication. I have found ways to de-sensitize my frenulum, inner foreskin and glans by keeping the foreskin retracted from time to time and with long rubbing stimulation during retracted masturbation with and without lubrication. This discovery has resulted in lasting longer and staying in control while with my partner or long JO sessions.

Although this is different and fun, I have always found it never borring to discover new, fun and creative ways to masturbate with my foreskin forward and covered. Because I’m always looking for new and creative ways to make my foreskin feel good, I find masturbation has always been foreskin activated. Therefore I masturbate more because of my foreskin. It would be borring to masturbate with a circumcised cock.

I don’t think anyone really knows the answer, however, I suspect that boys with intact foreskin discover how to masturbate sooner and probably do it more because it is easier.

I started to pull my foreskin when I was a young prepubescent boy because it felt good. When I pulled my foreskin, my tiny little penis would get hard.

When I was eleven, someone taught me how to masturbate by working the skin back and forth and I have been going strong ever since. I used to rush home from school and go into the toilet and masturbate.

My foreskin is always there and whenever I am alone I like to manipulate it. What could be easier or more fun?

I usually manipulate it after I get in bed and when I wake up. Sometimes I wake up in the night and then I will slowly jack my foreskin for a long time.

It can’t be as easy or as much fun if one does not have a foreskin to pull and manipulate.

I imagine that I do masturbate a lot more because I have a foreskin, however I have no real comparison with circumcised guys so this is speculation on my part…