Opinions on smegma

What comes to your mind when u hear the word, smegma? Submit your vote and see the amazing results. Enjoy…

I LOVE IT WHEN ANY OF MY UNCIRCUMCISED LOVERS HAS A BUILD UP OF SMEGMA. I BELIEVE IT IS NATURAL AND ITS MUSK MANLY SMELL MAKES WOMEN DESIRE THAT MAN MORE THAN NO MUSKY SMELL. I NEVER ASK ANY OF MY UNCUT STUDS TO CLEAN UNDER HIS HOOD BEFOR HE COMES OVER TO SERVICE ME AND WHEN I DROP TO MY KNEES AND PULL MY STUDS UNCUT MANHOOD OUT I SAVIOR THE SMELL OF HIS RIPE MANLY COCK AS I SUCKLE ON HIS FORESKIN AND TONGUE INTO HIS OVERHANG TO GET AT THAT SMEGMA!! AS SOON AS I TASTE HIS MANLY CHEESE MY PUSSY MELTS WITH DESIRE!

Sometimes I like to get my cock really dirty and then smell it while I jack off. But I’ve been having a hard time getting it dirty. Not sure how to fix it.

Nothing I like better that a very ripe cheezy foreskin cock to suck clean. The smell and taste of that foreskin is fantastic, especially if they piss thru their hood for a couple of days without pulling it back. Of course, some sweaty hairy body odor thrown in, is certainly a plus in my book!!

I HAVE ABOUT A ONE INCH OVERHANG OF FORESKIN, SO I PRODUCE A LITTLE SMEGMA EVERY DAY ESPECIALLY WHEN I DO NOT SKIN MYSELF BACK TO PISS AND AFTER A DAY OF SWEATING, MY HOOD IS LONG ENOUGH THAT EVEN WHEN I HAVE A BONER AND MY 8 INCHER IS HARD AS A STEEL ROD MY FORESKIN STILL COVERS ALL MY COCK HEAD SO I ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH SKIN COVERAGE TO KEEP MY COCK RIPE AND MUSKY! I LIKE THE SMELL MYSELF AND I KNOW WHEN WOMEN OR MEN SMELL ME THEY LIKE IT TOO. I CAN SEE MEN IN THE SHOWER ROOM AT THE GYM LOOK AT MY LONG OVERHANG OF COCK SKIN AND I SEE THEIR NOSTRILS SMEELING MY MANHOOD AS I WALK AROUND NAKED WITH MY LONG HOODED COCK SWAYING IN THE BREEZE! I HAVE HAD ALOT OF COCKSUCKERS RELISH MY SMEGMA AS THE TONGUE INTO MY LONG CI-9 OVERHANG FORESKIN!

I’ve kept my foreskin permanently retracted for over 8 yrs now, so no smegma. This is mainly due to my extreme sensitivity rather than trying to keep clean. Even when I was unretracted, I hardly produced any smegma. I do like the smell of it though.

uncut here with good overhang. I usually only skin back and wash head every 2nd or 3rd day cause slight smegma build up seems to keep head more healthy, but if I am going to have sex I always wash before that . I think most people, including myself find smegma kind of repulsive on others.

Dale

I never had any problems with smegma - not when I was young, not now that I am older. It is perhaps because I have a daily shower, during which I will roll back my foreskin to expose the glans, and wash it properly.
Fact is that females also produce smegma (and are not routinely circumcised to “cure” the “problem”, as is the case with routine male infanct circumcision by the circumcision maniacs). Visit http://www.geocities.com/stopric for a scientific review.
Could smegma production be an ethnic thing in which it is produced more in certain ethnic communities?
I believe smegma is to a large extent a hygienic issue… After all, circumcision was originally practised mostly in dry, arid countries where the availability of water (and soap!) was a problem.

You,are right, wash every day is good for keeping out tha smell and avoid some infection

I don’t seem to build up much, probably because i wash it every day.
Mark

same here. even if i leave it unwashed for 2 or 3 days I just build a little

Dale

For those who like smegma, I posted some photos of my cheesy cock in the gallery…

I love the smell of foreskin. The aroma of uncut dick makes my cock so hard. With each breath my cock twitches and fills my long overhang with precum. It does’nt take a while till my dickskin has a long string of precum hanging at the tip. The smell of your cockhead when you pull your skin back will make me cum sooo good.

I LOVE SMEGMA!! THE SMELL AND TASTE OF A STUDS LONG OVERHANG OF FORESKIN THE MUSK THAT WREAKS FROM HIS PISS HOLE MAKES ALL WOMENS PUSSYS HOT AND WET!! NOTHING DISGUSTING ABOUT A MANS CHEESE BUILD UP UNDER HIS HOOD IT’S SO NATURAL AND SEXY!!

i hardly produce any smegma, but that’s because i wash it day to day, but once in a while i like to see how much i can get sometimes loads of it and the smell of it is great.

YES YOU MEN THAT IS WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, WHY WOULD NOT YOU LET YOUR SMEGMA BUILD UP KNOWING THAT IT TURNS WOMEN ON WITH ALL THAT MUSK SMELL THAT TELLS US YOU ARE READY TO BREED!! I LOVE THE SMELL OF UNCUT MEN AND WHEN I’AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET A TASTE OF SOME SMEGMA IT MAKES ME ORGAZIM JUST SUCKING ON A MANS UNCIRCUMCISED COCK AS I TOUNGE INTO HIS OVERHANG OF RIPE COCK!! DO YOU MEN REALLY THINK YOU NEED TO SCRUB UNDER YOUR OVERHANGS OF COCKSKIN TO BE CLEAN? SAVE IT FOR ME!!

In the summer time i get lots of smegma some times too much, i just wish there was more women who loved this stuff, where i lived at :biglaugh:

daily showering keeps it away, but if i don’t shower daily and skip a few days and don’t skin back to pee (which I don’t) it can build up a bit.

:00000010: I’m 65yrs old and no longer produce smegma. I kind of miss it as I used to eat it. No real taste, though. Just the idea that I was doing something for myself.

Although I don’t make it, I still give off a strong scent if I don’t wash for a couple of days, which I love!!

I sometimes rub my finger around my glan, after I retract my foreskin and then rub under my nostrils. This way, I can smell the scent for quite awhile, without anyone else knowing.

I don’t know if this makes me a little weird, but who really cares? After all, It’s my body and I love my genitles and all they produce!!

If anyone else feels the same way, I’d love to hear from you all. : :00000004:

hey guys this is a no-brainer. Smegma is as natural as having a foreskin. The circumcision cult has so stigmatized this aspect of a natural man’s penis that even some men who are lucky enough to have foreskins get uptight about it. After all the tired old arguements for circumcision have been debunked the circumcisers always fall back on “hygiene”. In spite of the fact that americans are the most bathed, sanitized, deodorized and “personal hygiene” aware people on earth the circumcision zealots relentlessly (and successfully) assert the outrageous idea that foreskin = dirty dick! Not only do they denounce every perfectly normal penis as “dirty”, they go on to assert that men in possession of such an “offensive” body part are so totally incapable of personal hygeine that neonatal preputial amputation is society’s only recourse to america’s historic puritanical sexual repression. We assume that a male (or female) child can be taught to wash their hair, brush their teeth, clean their fingernails, wash their hands, and change their clothes. My point here is that of all of my body parts , my penis is the the easiest to keep “clean”. as any other part of my body. A handfull of spit or some warm water can “cleanse” my foreskin but i still have to wash my hair, brush my teeth, clean and trim my nails, and wash my ass as part of my personal hygeine regime. Young men who are born into jewish or muslim faiths are ritually made awair of their sacritifice. Every other circumcised man is left to ask why their penis is “different”. The answer is of course is that you are incapable of managining the “hygiene” of that “special part of a a man’s body” (to use the euphemism of the advertising industry that wants to make you think that your penis is innadequate). I am a perfectly normal man who pracrices perfectly normal persoanl hygiene. I do not obsess on on my hair, my pits, my teeth, my hands, my feet, my nails, or my asshole. A circumcised penis does not give a man a pass on any of the above. Circumcision does not absolve a man from his responsibility for his his own personal hygiene. The circumcision propaganda machine has cast every natural, intct man into a negative stance from which he has to retreate into embarassment or attempt to defend the positive aspects of male sexuality.

At the end of the day, for all of the political correctness ,if you are fortunate enough to have retained your natural ,male, erotic, self-identifingy sexuality, understand that men have a right to be men. There is nothing wrong with having a penis and there is nothing wrong with having a a natural penis. Smegma is a natural aspect of a natural penis and a man may choose to enjoy that horny, erotic scent or simply wipe it off. What makes me crazy is that we, as an oppressessd minority, buy into thie spin that we foreskined men have something to hide or be ashamed of.

i am the circumcisers poster boy! I have a natural , average sized, penis, well defined glans, and a lot of foreskin. My prepuce covers my glans whether i am soft or hard. Unforunaely for their spin,I wake up every moring,with a hard on, lubricated with my own precum , and with the scent of a liittle smegma i can masturbate, fill my foreskin with cum and get off on simply being a horny man. Then I jump into the shower wash my hair, my body, my hands , my feet - and yes my penis - and then I go out “hygeneinicall correct” into their world. Assumming that all of the men who share the elevator with me practice a similar state of personal hygeine, at the end of the day we will share the same state of personal hygiene. Assuming that i did not fuck some secretary on my lunch hour or screw the mail boy on my coffee break we will end the day with the same “clean” dicks. During the day my penis will have produced a bit of smegma to keep my foreskin and my glans lubricated and sensitive and if i put my finger under my skin i may be able to get the scent of my man cock. Trust me, it is not “dirty” it is just natural and it just might get me in the mood to work that long foreskin over my dick again.

I have gotten far off from the reason i decided to post thiis message. There are men out there that are intimidated by their natural penises, their smegma, the scent of their cocks. When we were boys the circumcised guys made fun of us and many men still recoil from that rejection. As men we should realize that we are the ones who have nothing yo be ashamed of. We have foreskin, we have smegma, we are the natural men. so it comes down to this. Circumcised men are facisnated with my foreskin, circumcised men are ilooking for ways to “restore” their foreskins, and regrettably some men are still uptight or embaraased by their natural state. Instead of being intimidated , celebrate your “un-dirty” dick and enjoy being a horny, sexually hot man.