Opinions on smegma

Even a cut penis produces smegma; although with no foreskin to retain it, it rubs off and/or evaporates. But the aroma can remain. Have found, particularly on a long drive, and stopping to piss, when open the fly and pulling out the meat, a strong smegma fragrance can waft. Or if I do some dick-playing while driving, that titillating aroma arises, apparently just the “enclosure” of the jeans or shorts (seems moreso jeans, perhaps shorts provide great air circulation) corrals the fragrance.

My foreskin is long enough that I stay covered whether I am flaccid or erect.

I like the smell my uncut cock produces, consequently, I don’t retract my foreskin when I shower so the smegma stays in place.

I can’t smell the aroma from my cock unless I retract my foreskin.

I usually retract my foreskin in the shower about once a week to wash away the accumulated smegma. If I am anticipating a sexual encounter, I will wash under my foreskin.

Smegma or odor has never caused me any problems whatsoever.

Because I always masturbating since I was very young (9Years), I’ve never had a contaminant under my foreskin.
After masturbation to wash the penis I equal. Because the ejaculate soon decomposes under the foreskin, and then smell unpleasant. This is very slightly above the sink, foreskin and wash with soap and water. Not dry and close foreskin. Only then dry by maintaining the moisture on the glans (penis).

:00000008: :00000008: :00000008: :stretch:

Being a wanker with an uncut penis, i have a very smeggy/fishy and cheesy penis all the time, which i like. i wank alot and keep it cheesy smelling and have lots of thick smegma under my purple head which i wank with. great smell for me to wank on my cheesy penis and creates great room smell of cheese and wank smells. its a personal preference and i know not everyone like it, but im happy being a wanker and keeping my penis cheesy and funky.

I have a restored foreskin, and it covers most of my glans. It pretty much stays in place most of the day, but I can roll it back so easily that I find myself washing there in the shower each morning. There was a time when I did not wash there to see if I could get smegma. There was some smegma after two days and considerably more after three days. It probably takes me longer to gather smegma than an intact man because my pisshole is not covered at all, so no fluids or secretions add to the buildup of smegma.