Do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back?

GUYS, do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back? And IF you dont retract your foreskin, doesnt your piss stream get uncontrollable and miss the toilet bowl? In MY case i really have to pull my foreskin back to prevent my piss from hitting elsewhere so as to keep our toilet bowl brim and toilet floor free from pee stink… :stretch:

I retract the foreskin when I pee.

dale

I don’t retract, I’m willing to show anybody who wants to see, it certainly goes where I want it to

Paulie

i pee thru my skin… never missed what i was aiming at… except right after sex… thats a whole different game

My skin (unfortunately) isn’t long enough to totally cover the head, unless I’m soft.

I always pee with my foreskin forward, it’s never been a problem. I have to squeeze out the last drops of urine.

dosent having the pee get under the skin cause a bad odor?? It oes on mine.

Dale

I always pee with my foreskin retracted. My foreskin is long and fully covers the head and when I don’t pull it back it results in a poor stream that is very unpredictable. Patrick

thats true patrick, long foreskin causes the stream to be unpredictable, there were times its unpredictability even caused me to wet my own pants! haha

I find it a lot easier to pee with skin back far more control

Skin forward every time. find it easy to control that way, but then i have quite a long overhang
Mark

I have alot of overhang too and lately have been peeing with skin forward but it leaves an odor b y the end of the day so i have been just exsposing the pee hole and that works pretty well I am trying not to retract it cause i want the foreskin openin g to shrink down some

Dale

Dale - Why are you wanting to shrink the foreskin opening?

I have been elongating my foreskin by pulling on it every chance I get and it has definitely gotten longer. Now i have a nice overhang even hard but the opening is very big cause i used to keep it behind the head and try to pass for cut. Now I would like the end to get a little smaller so that I will have more of a nipple like look rather than just a baggy overhang.

Dale

i have a nice long foreskin, but wish it were a bit looser, unlike yours.
Perhaps we could swap
If only.

I think it is easy to stretch unless you have scar tisue there, just lubricat amd masturbat sliding the foreskin all the way on and off of the head . Or if too tight to do that just keep slowly, slowly stretching it against the hard cock head

Dale

I always pee with it on. Have no problem to control flow to where I want it, and never miss the toilet. I have tried pulling it back, but then the pee goes all over. I do not have a large overhang. Wish it was longer, so stretch it every day.

Moxmox

Peeing in the toilet i usually pull back a bit so i got better aim. Peeing at the urinal or outside (i live in the bush) i don’t worry too much about pulling my skin back, as i like the feeling of warm urine running through my skinn. I wash well everyday, so smell isn’t a problem. If I think it’s getting a bit rank, i just give my dick a rinse under the tap. Sometimes, just for fun, i clamp my 4skinn with fingers and watch it balloon. Often, in the shower, my bf and i piss on each others stomach and legs. Hugging and kissing each other, cock to cock under the warm shower, we sometimes just let the piss flow.

My uncut buddy Ronnie normally pisses with pretty good aim with his foreskin over the head of his dick; a few times I’ve watched him pull it off the head…then, his big dick splatters everywhere, usuallly the pee stream bifurcates, two streams, one high, one low, both poorly controlled. Half goes into the urinal, the other half on the wall, over his shoes, or if I’m too close, over my shoes. He said he saw a doctor when he was in college to get cut, complaining of poor urine aim, but the doctor, examining his dick, said, “no go!” nothing is wrong. He also had a very large-long piss slit, no a little pee hole so the bad aim may be related to the configuration of his piss slit, not his foreskin.

I keep my foreskin permanently retracted, so I only pee one way now. I only started wearing the skin back at age 22, tho. I remember as a young boy, when my spout was tighter, I wouldn’t retract when peeing. I tried peeing with the skin forward a few times in the last couple of yrs & it was messy. Mostly due to the fact that my foreskin is pretty loose from being retracted permanently.

It certainly feels different. Peeing thru your foreskin is more stimulating, since the urine flows against the frenulum. I do kinda miss the sensation. But my glans is hyper-sensitive to touch, so the retraction helps decrease the sensitivity. A trade-off, I guess!