Do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back?

I am blessed with a rather long foreskin, therefore I usually pull it back when peeing so as to prevent any remnants of urine remaining. I have no problem finding the target. Mind, I ALWAYS wipe my glans clean after peeing using a piece of toilet paper.

I do pretty much as you do but I only retract the foreskin enough to exspose the pee hole cause I like to keep most of the head covered with foreskin most of the time… I find it improves my sensitivity and it feel awesome when I do skin it back all the way. I also wipe off any left over pee from cock head

dale

I do both, and have usually no problems with spraying or split streaming when I pull back. The only problem I do have is that I tend to start getting a hardon if I pull the skin back - not usually a good idea ! :eek:
Paul

Definately with it pulled back every time. If I do it closed it is a totally hit and miss affair.

I am in Houston, Texas, and as you all know 90% of Americans are cut. It was interesting one day at the office when I was on the pot in the restroom, I heard soemone else come in and take a pee. I heard the unmistakable sound of him peeing through his foreskin - a real rarity in these parts!

I’ve noticed a lot of Hispanic guys pee thru their foreskins, but most other races pull it back. Do u guys find this is the case?

I have also noticed that most Spanish men pee through their foreskin. However, I find that a lot of other races do too here in San Diego. I lived in the Chicago area for many years, and also found that most all men of any race peed through the foreskin.

javascript:void(0); I pull it back just enough to clear the foreskin away from the opening when peeing…I prefer not to get my foreskin ‘wet’ in routine peeing…but when playoing …well that’s different!! chuckles

When I was a kid, before I hit puberty, I always peed through the foreskin, since I didn’t really know that it was meant to be pulled back. Now I’ve gotten into the habit of pulling it back mostly because my foreskin is so long now if I start to go, the piss doesn’t immediately come out, it sortof fills up the foreskin and I can feel it going around and behind my head before finally spilling out into a heavy stream. And while that does feel wonderful, for some reason I just don’t do it anymore.

But to go further, I do have the problem of when I do pull my skin back, my stream always comes out in a weird way. There’s a main stream, and then there’s sortof a spray of droplets that breaks away from under it, so it’s not one solid stream that way. I wonder why it does that. I still manage to keep it in the pot, though.

I ever pee with my foreskin on, I cant have any control if the foreskin is pulled back

I pee with my hood forward. I just give it a quick tug to stretch the skin out so the piss will flow straight out. I like the feeling pissing thru the hood. Shaking dry is even better…nice floppy. I have a better aim when I pull back, the overhang diffuses the stream.
david

That tug back before you pee through the foreskin always gives me good aim and I get a nice single stream. If I pull it back, the stream splits and goes all over–some into the toilet and some outside.

Boys piss through the skin until they can retract comfortably. At age 9, I began pissing with the skin pulled all the way back
so that no one in the men’s room would see that I was intact. I stopped being ashamed of my foreskin in the men’s room
only about 10 years ago. I recall pissing through the foreskin as feeling good. 40 years later, I learned why when I read about
the amazingly rich nerve endings in the tip of the foreskin.

The influence of the foreskin on the stream can be quite marked. Often you can tell if a boy is uncut merely from the sound
and thickness of his stream, without seeing his penis. I discovered this fact while camping in Europe with teenage boys.

Years ago while doing heavy factory work with men who were mostly uncut, I saw that they would uncover the head about 50%
before peeing. Otherwise I have nothing to say about how adult uncut men pee, other than myself.

If I get turned on by a situation, and then go pee 1-2 hours later, my aim can go to hell, courtesy of precum gumming up the plumbing.
It pays for me to be very careful in such situations, including squeezing the glans to clear the meatus of precum.

I have the same condition as monica. If I keep my foreskin over the head (not always easy as my overhang is almost nil) i pee one clean, large stream, but if my slit is outside, I end up with as much piss on my pants and the floor as in the commode. A time or two I’ve gotten my shorts so wet I had to change. And peeing through the foreskin DOES have a very pleasant feeling all its own.

I can relate to Cummings last comment. If I pull the skin back, the pee goes all over the floor, toilet bowl, walls, my pants and shoes. As long as I pee through the foreskin, my aim is perfect. I have noticed the same thing at public urinals. Men who pee through the foreskin seem to have better aim.

Well fro age of 5 I just pulled back the skin enough to expose the piss slit - and fire away. Only if I’m showing off at a rest stop do I retract fully… sometimes makes quite an impression amongst the cut guys!

:wink: Yes. I pulll it back slightly and sometimes all the way. All the way gives me a nice “jolt” of sensation. Then when I fininh peeing ( if another guy is peeking) I work it back and forth a few times and watch his reaction! Just messing with him. and NO nothing ever happened as a result of that.

I suspect that most uncut non-Americans pee through the foreskin if they have overhang.

If I have been sexually turned on for a while, and I retract completely before peeing, my aim can go to hell.
It’s the combination of tension on the frenulum and precum in the urethra. It can be so bad that I wet my pant legs even though
I’m aiming for the bowl. This problem is not as bad as it used to be.

I piss without skinning the foreskin back. I have a bit of an overhang so that serves to direct the stream. I do wipe with tissue after…

I pull my foreskin forward to make a funnel and I pee though it. I like the feeling of the pee running through the foreskin funnel. I don’t have a problem controlling it when I do that.

What ever way it is when I pull it out