why i like men with foreskin

i was the only girl out of 7 kids and all my brothers and dad were uncircumcised, so when i would catch a peek at all my brothers or dad i always thought that all mens penis’s looked like theirs. all six of my brothers had a variety of overhang short long tight loosebut my dad had the longest by far at least a one inch overhangand it was really loose and open at the end. so you can imagine my surprise when i finally let my boy friend take my virginity and when i saw his very large but circumcised manhood i was not sure what he had hangging between his legs. after him i finally had a boyfriend that was not cut and he had a real nice long overhang that even covered his schlong when he had a boner, after having sex with him i could really tell the difference and have prefered only uncut men to have sex with. i ask a man right up front if he is uncut and if not seeya! anyway just thought i would tell you the feeling of a uncut schlong is so much nicer than a cut one!

LOL,… and Cool :smiley:

Great story :smiley:

So, where you from? :wink:

:wink:great story 8) loved it

GREAT STORY!!!

i think it is the hottest thing ever that you like men with foreskins, i think that foreskins are a turn on i am only hetro but it is a real turn on when women show that they love foreskin. i am re growing mine and when its done id love you to have a look!

God this is making me cream my jeans!

My foreskinned cock is straining in my jeans rite now! I also like it when women make fun of foreskins, tho. It’s a fetish of mine for women to humiliate dirty uncircumcised organs like the one I have! :00000003:

Nice to hear there are females out there that like foreskins, and it is not just us guys.

Yah! Cause I like females!!!

Dale

Not greatly into females myself, but i do like being watched and enjoyed by them.
Mark

You are not alone in your preference for men with foreskin. It is now well established by several medical articles that women are much more likely to enjoy sex and experience orgasm if their male partner is foreskinned. See:

http://www.cirp.org/library/sex_function/

Male or female, anyone who really is “into” cock loves a natural one - original issue. So much more to play with and appreciate!

My experience. Growing up as a teenager was a bitch when it came to meeting women who knew anything about foreskins. Most I’ve meet while growing up in the USA, I have always been their first and it was not a pleasant experience. It wasn’t long until I found myself reading material written by men who were into foreskins (Bud Berkley) and a few women (Marilyn Milos) whom I’ve corresponded with. Once I learned who the admirer’s where, I stuck to meeting a lot of cut curious guys who have experimented everything on my foreskin. As time goes by, more and more uncut guys start to surface and next thing I know there are more of us. Now I only look specifically for other uncut guys to play with (sorry cut guys). You can double dock with another uncut that you can’t do with a cut cock. With a cut cock it only goes one way and I like the feel of another man’s foreskin and especially when we both blow inside while docked. It is still a little slim pickings because most uncuts here are in the younger age bracket (18 - 25) and with little to no experience. This including knowledge and exploration of their own foreskin and what to do with it other than jacking or sex such as stretching, ballooning, stuffing, docking, chewing, etc. Getting the full appreciation of all the foreskin has to offer.

In today’s world, I find it challenging to meet women and educate them even if it scares most of them because I find not all are open to trying new things. But there are a few that have had experience but didn’t know there were more things that can be done together and they tend to be more open and willing to learn. I’ve meet women who claim they like men with foreskins but yet they lack the imagination because they all pull the foreskin back and forget about it. All in all, it is getting a little better here in the US. Not as bad as it use to be.

Bottom line is I enjoy more encounters with other men with foreskins because they are always open to learning new things that make us feel good.