Why doesn't Prepuce.com have a lot of members?

Well, so if you don’t visit us often we purge the database. We enjoy our active members, come and visit often. Log in and share.

Well me me its some times hard to stay active I get 1,000 + e mails a day and i also quite active in the local community with all the societys and active groups i work with . playing in two bands for example and also do search and rescue work with, urban search and rescue . School training and Ive worked the state fair 3 times this year different booth exhibits and the balloon festival coming to Albuquerque Nm really eats up the time. Iam up at 2 AM and work all day until your off at 11 Pm bed for 3 hrs and do it all over again for 14 days sleep what that ! Time on the net is way out of the question . While i enjoy this site its some times hard to get to with the hrs i keep . In bed at midnight and up at 4 am running all week time on the net is when i can i can get to it so thats my excuse hope i dont get dropped love it hear .

Its not the quantity its the quality of uncut cocks and cocklovers we have here at our penis friendly site. Our “members” are the “cream” of the crop with the handsomest, sexiest, “lace curtains” on the web…a select few here…representing the best quality of delicious, tasty man hoods available for all us cock lovers(literally) who crave hooded weenie as often as we can…You can be a male or female admirer of foreskin and if youre a "cut' male who loves uncut cock, no problem, we know yu didnt want your cock “streamlined”,usually done without your permission.We welcum all foreskin fans… :biglaugh: :00000007: :00000005: :00000006: :00000008: :hump: