which way feels better?

Question from a curious cut guy (looking into restoration) –

Do you get a more pleasurable sensation when the foreskin moves back behind the glans, or when it slides forward and recovers the glans (or are both equally pleasurable 8)?

Thanks for replies…

It is much more pleasurable when the glans is covered and the foreskin is sliding over it. I like to keep it completely covered and just move the skin slightly. Also it feels good just to keep pinching the end of the foreskin while it covers the head.

I agree. I don’t pull it back. I keep the glans completely covered. The outer skin slides over the inner skin, which i find to be very satisfying. I also like to play with the tip of the foreskin.

Being uncircumcised, I get the best of both worlds when I masturbate. That is one thing I find a bennefit of being intact. I mainly masturbate with the foreskin covered but sometimes I like to reach back from behind and take my balls in one hand and pull them tightly back retracting my foreskin from behind. While holding it back like that, I then take my other hand and lube and stroke my circumcised cock. What a wicked sensation on my bare glans. It takes me longer to work myself up to cumming and when I do cum, it shoots long and far with no foreskin in the way. If I use this technique, I find I have to pull my foreskin back forward in order to milk the remaining cum out of me otherwise milking it while retracted does not work.

It feels better to me to keep the foreskin forward when masturbating and letting the cum just slowly come out of the forsking instead of shooting. I have tried it both ways, but the feeling of the cum in the foreskin gives a good, warm sensation. Then I just milk it down to get it out of the foreskin. I like to masturbate several times a day. The first few times I stop just before I am ready to cum. After doing this several times, when I do cum, I have a very large load filling the foreskin.

BOTH, and more!!!

OOhh yeah, I agree with this posting. I too, like the variations available - AND sometimes pulling the foreskin really back (yourself or by your partner) and fisting with lots of lube over the bare glans is really an exciting deep orgasm. I too, have to get the skin back up, to finally milk out all the cum. Having the RIGHT to play with one’s cock in the form nature intended is the issue!! viva the uncut guys of this world

When masturbating I like to pull my foreskin back completely until the glans is fully exposed; at that stage I would touch the tip of my glans with my one finger before moving the foreskin forward to again cover the glans completely. It enhances the feeling immensely and I usually cum in a few strokes done this way.

The retraction feels better to me…sliding back over the pronounced ridge of the cock head, foreskin snapping behind the ridge…can’t be beat. Cut guys don’t know what they’re missing.

I’d say it’s about even. I maybe get a little more pleasure from feeling the skin slide forward up over my head, but that’s only because once it’s up and over my head, it feels good. Like even the tiniest motion of my foreskin when it’s over my head is really really fuckin good.

Most of the pleasure comes from feeling the foreskin slide around on my glans while I’m playing with it. Like it doesn’t really matter if it goes back all the way or not, as long as it’s just moving and sliding my head, it feels so fuckin good.

I’m a guy that likes to keep the foreskin over the head. I masturbate with the head completely covered. My foreskin catches and traps my pre-cum and the head really gets slick. When that happens my foreskin tends to slide a bit over the head and I like that.

It really feels good to have the head covered. I just make gentle movements of my foreskin and it brings me to orgasm fairly quickly.

I have a longer foreskin so I usually keep the keep covered almost all the way when I jack off but sometimes I’ll do slow strokes and retract the foreskin to expose the head. If I’m using lube then I usually pull down the foreskin on every stroke and rub the head because with the oil it slides anyway and feels extra good