When I was 12

When I was 12 I started having daily gym classes in school, and a shower was required after this class every day. (Open – no stalls – gang shower)

I began not showering at home and just showering at school. My father noticed this and asked me about it. When I explained it to him, he asked if I was cleaning my penis daily the way he had taught me. I told him yes, but I had not been doing that.

The next day some guys were talking about sexual things during gym class and I got a slight erection. When I went into the shower, after cleaning my body I turned toward the shower head and retracted my foreskin. As soon as the water hit the super-sensitive head I got completely erect! Boy was I embarrassed!

I had to walk out of the shower and across the locker room without a towel to hold in front of me. Since I had no choice, I did just that, hoping that no one would notice. (fat chance of that!)

One guy noticed of course and yelled out, “Hey David! See a girl in there?” and everyone looked at my fully erect cock with the head covered by my ample foreskin. I wanted to die! (Only one other guy had a foreskin like me, and he and I were not friends.) But looking back now, I think that probably everyone was just glad that it hadn’t happened to them!

When I was twelve, I too started the gym showering routine, and it was an experience for me many times. I was maturing faster then most of my friends had by that time, and so I was bigger with some hairs already grown in. Most others (say, over half) were still boyish, small, and totally hairless. They were most curious as well about me. In the gang shower room, that could fit about 15 of us or so, I was usually first in and last out. I remember that PE period was the last one of the day for me, and so I could spend time in there, which several others did as well.

I felt different about seeing my friends in there naked, meaning that I was discovering that I enjoyed seeing them more so. Sometimes, I was last out of the shower room so as not to have to show my semi-erect of fully hard boner to the others upon walking out and back to the locker. Even when I was not too hard, I would get looks of curiosity. One time I was asked whether I had my hair grown in by another boy there, and all I could do as he looked at me was shake my head in the negative. I had just started shaving my hairs from all around my dick, thinking that I’d get fewer stares.

Some of us were uncircumcised, and many were cut, which I found intriguing. All this continued through high school, but that’s another story./…

While in Jr. High school I can remember my real first gym shower adventures. Every one had to get naked, get in and get wet before they can get a towel from the towel guy who was the coach. Back then my frenulum was still intact and no matter how much I pulled back my foreskin it would never stay back behind the glans. I also had a very long slender foreskin and I was never mistaken for being uncut. We had a few Spanish or Mexican guys in our gym class but I never saw any one else who was uncut and I looked for them. There may have been a few but they probably were able to retract their foreskins. I never took very long in the shower but got wet enough to be able to get out and walk to get a towel from the coach. If any one got a good look at my long foreskin flapping between my legs it was the coach. I could remember the long walk to the towel room and all the way I can see his eyes heavily staring at my swaying cock. Two years he never made any eye contact with me when ever I went up to get a towel.

At the school that I attended when I was twelve, we did not have to take showers and I never did. I do remember that my foreskin was totally non-retractable at the time and I had a fairly long overhang. If I had had to take a shower, I imagine that I would have had a similar experience because the jet of water from a shower on my long foreskin would get me hard.

I missed the embarrassment only because showers were not required.