When I discovered I had a tight phimosis !

Hi … I’m an uncut guy with a long overhang from Sweden … and at 11 1/2 I discovered that I had a tight phimosis !
I tried for the first time to pull of the foreskin , but it didn’t moved a bit at all !
It took a whole year of training til’ it slipped of the forehead , and I for the first time could see the naked helmet !
So , at 12 1/2 I could fully retract my foreskin , but with a little difficulty …!

My prepuce are still very tight , and it feels so good when it slipps forwards and backwards over the head when I masturbate … and then ejakulate in the foreskin ! 8)

WOW! I like the “slippage” :slight_smile:

My foreskin still cannot uncover the helmet. I can stretch the hole on the end to about 5cm and I touched it once and almost screamed, the feeling was so intense. It wasn’t pleasurable to touch it directly but when the foreskin slips back and forth it feels brilliant. Peeing and wanking with my foreskin forward is the only way I ever do it and I don’t think it could be any better.

It took me from age 10 when I realized that I had phimosis (my first experience with another uncut guy whose foreskin slipped back easily) to 20 to stretch my foreskin so that it opened up completely. Daily masturbation (or even more than once) did it.
Now it is still tight but not so tight that it doesn’t slip back when pulled.

[i][b]

Some guys are happy with phimosis… most aren’t because of
the difficulty of keeping them clean and once they get a headjob,
the headjobber doesn’t come back for seconds!!! :00000003:
Don’t fret… a very simple cure is available at the chemist/drugstore…
it is a topical [surface] steroid cream applied to the foreskin twice a day
for about 4 - 6 wks.
Check out the links below.
P.S. The foreskin has three types of muscle fibres… they are long and thin
and run horizontally, vertically and diagonally (almost like a basket-weave)
to hold the foreskin in place with we are not aroused.
It’s a very complex piece of equipment!! :00000010:
[/i]
http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/jorgensen
http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/

[/b]

It will take a lot mor than 4 to 6 weeks, I have been using steroid cream for 4 months now, the skin is thinner, and retracts most of the way down the head when hard. It used to just show the tip of the helmet. there was some scar tissue with me, as the skin was forcibly retracted as a child. I had consedered a prepuceplasty. but I will be happy as long as I can get the best of the head out. I clean it with a syringe of warm water and a cotton bud. that was a game that my wife played with me. it works well, I dont have a cheesy or smelly dick. sex is just as good with the skin up or held down. DC

:00000015:

Im amazed. I didn’t know what phimosis was until I read about it here. Now I know what happened to me when I was younger…

I was around 12 and my cousin 13. We are both uncut and we both had phimosis at that age. Not anymore. My cousin and I always were close and always played together. we used to give hand and blow jobs to each other. The first time he asked me to fuck him I bled because I was so turned on by the feeling of my cock goin in that I didn’t care about the pain I was getting from my tight foreskin, that by that time it only retracted half way my helmet. Then I decided to go in one trust and when I did I screamed (so did he, lol ) because of the great instant pain i felt, but it went away immediately. The feeling was great, having a wet and burning sensation in my cock when I was inside and thought I never what to pull out. But when he couldn’t take it anymore I did pull out just to find out my cock and his ass was covered in blood. I grabbed my cock 'cause I wanted to finish off and when I did, I felt pain. That’s when I knew my cousin had taken away my “virginity” lol. Of course, I was happy to have taken his. But in that moment I freaked out, I took a shower and I applied all kinds of ointments and then I thought to myself this happened to me as a punishment because I was not supposed to do this with my cousin… hahah Little did I know… Thanks for the info. I have just gotten over a big trauma… ; )

One may clean a tight foreskin with an ear syringe. Just squirt lukewarm water into the tip of the foreskin and one can flush out the foreskin.

[One may clean a tight foreskin with an ear syringe. Just squirt lukewarm water into the tip of the foreskin and one can flush out the foreskin.]

As fresh urine is sterile, a man with a tight foreskin can flush it out occasionally as he urinates. Pull the foreskin out with your fingers, squeeze the opening shut, and let the foreskin balloon out with urine, then release. You might be advised to do this outdoors or in the shower, as there is a tendency for it to spray.