Tugging my foreskin.

When I was pretty young, perhaps five or six, I started grabbing the tip of my foreskin and tugging on it. I had discovered that this gave me a pleasurable feeling that I enjoyed and my tiny little penis would get hard.

I continued to do this until the beginning of puberty when I discovered other things to do.

I wonder if anyone else ever did that.

So you would get that tickle or tingle wa s that on the foreskin tip or on the head it self . You talk about a turn watching some one else reach down to tug or pull to chase that tingle away or reajust the tip to it did not bug the he# out of your cock . now what did you do if during sports and you had to ware the support cup i know the little leagues have our parents bu one for sports but i hated to ware it because you cant get to your cock !!! Their was one lad i remember while playing basketball he reach for his cock ever 15 seconds or 4 times a minute so i assume it really tickeled . that ever happen to you . or like during PE class you would run track and blow a load mid way around the track. One i know would stuff toilet paper in his jock strap to keep it from seeping thru to his gym shorts but what a feeling . anothe r said with his he hated to go to the front of the class to the chalk board because it always seemed to want to itch or tingle when he went up and well how to you pull at your crotch when everyone is looking !! Did you ever fine where guys wanted to watch you piss especially in this cut society what did you do then ? the one school i went to their was no walls or dividers at all so everyone could see what you were doing that was kinda hard to pee at that school fo me at least . what your experiences scoop

Scoop:

As best I can remember, the pleasurable feeling I felt was in the stretched skin. I was speaking of my life before puberty. I was not really involved in athletics and none of the things you mention happened to me. There was no danger of blowing a load because my body at that early time did not produce semen.

My elementary school where I went to the first grade had a trough urinal where you could see everyone’s little penis when they were peeing. Some of the boys were circumcised and some were not. I did not know about circumcision and I did not even know that I had a head under my foreskin because it did not retract at that age.

I was totally mystified by seeing some boys with an exposed head. I could not understand it and I thought that there must be two kinds of human beings!

UC75 I assume You did not do any time in the military if you did were you subject to the short arm inspections at say 3 AM when they go thru the dorm and check those who were uncut to see if they had any smegma… I assume as well the tip of your foreskin was way more sensitive than the cock head inside or was it a combination that tingle you felt both the tip as well as the head ?

I don’t think being in the military or not being in the military has anything to do with my report of my early childhood prior to the onset of puberty experiences with my foreskin. At the time, I was a little kid who did not know anything about sex.

As best I can recall, the tugging created pleasurable sensation in my foreskin, not the head of my penis. This makes sense because now we know that stretching the foreskin stimulates the nerves in the foreskin and causes erogenous sensations.

UC75 I assume You did not do any time in the military if you did were you subject to the short arm inspections at say 3 AM when they go thru the dorm and check those who were uncut to see if they had any smegma… I assume as well the tip of your foreskin was way more sensitive than the cock head inside or was it a combination that tingle you felt both the tip as well as the head ?

I did do some time in the military, however I heard rumors about short arm inspections but I never saw one. I think they are a thing of the past that probably stopped about the time of the Korean War. The military seems to be accepting of foreskins when I was in. No one ever gave me any reason to be concerned about my very obvious foreskin and that seemed to the case of others as well. This topic would be better placed in the adult section as it has nothing to do with childhood.

UC75, when I was a kid and a was able to retract or pull the foreskin back and forth during masturbation. I did not like that method. Instead, I would pull the overhang down and cup the tip with my palm and start wedging it. It would massage the hell out of the frenulum and at the same time stretch the foreskin while the glans remained safe inside while all this action took place. I did this and dry cum until the day I actually shot a load. I could very easily do this with a towel for easy clean up or through the pants/underwear. I think this method gave me a very long foreskin today.

When I was a little kid my foreskin would not retract. Somehow I never discovered your method, which sounds like much more fun. When I was eleven, I learned from another kid how to run my foreskin back and forth which brought to to dry orgasms when my little penis would jerk up and down as it attempted to ejaculate. This was done with the head fully covered as I could not retract. My first wet orgasm occurred when I was twelve. Retraction came later.

I think my childhood tugging gave me a longer foreskin today than I would have had if I had not done the tugging.

Some guys are blessed with a long and flexible prepuce:

http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/albums/userpics/15220/normal_10.JPG

That is a nice endowment. I have discovered that the ancient Greeks called it he akroposthion and it was consider a sign of male beauty. I think along overhang gives better protection form unwanted friction to the head. It has to facilitate wanking and penetration.

My wife knows my foreskin and what to do with it and when. Those moments when laying in bed she would reach over and play with my foreskin. Sometimes I would fall to sleep with her flicking and pulling on it. Other times she would grip the tip closed with her finger tips and just give it a quick wiggle and pulls here and there. She does this long enough she knows she can get me to cum while pulling and wiggling my foreskin real fast causing me to breathe harder and harder before pushing me over the edge and making me cum inside my stretched clamped tipped foreskin. It sure makes for easy clean up.