Toothpaste

Hey guys,

I just joined a few days ago, and I LOVE this site!! Anyhow, I just thought that I would share a cleaning tip that I have used myself since I was a little kid. When in the shower, I have always put toothpaste on my glands and under my foreskin and then left it there a few minutes before washing it away. I havn’t yet found a soap that will keep my foreskin clean as well. After washing with toothpaste, my foreskin will not smell, even after not washing, for several days afterwards. Just thought I would throw it out there:)

Minty fresh, very nice

very cool . I will try it out. I have used aloe cream but sometimes it has alcohol in it and irritates the head. I really like my penis to be clean and not odorous at all times .

Dale

well I tried it and it is very irritating to cock head for me so I’ll just use it for the dentition!

Dale

I remember using toothpaste as a masturbation aid when I was little, when I felt like something different. The feeling was quite new, tingly, and definately minty fresh :slight_smile:

I’m not surprised some replies indicate it makes the skin sore - toothpaste contains an abrasive substance which is designed to help polish the hard enamel of teeth. Some guys might not be affected, but that explains the painful redness for those of you who are!

I have very little body odor in general, so my foreskin stays relatively mild-smelling, even after 2-3 days without showering. It further helps that I keep my foreskin permanently retracted (not for hygiene issues-my glans was painfully sensitive to touch until I kept the skin back to toughen it up). If I go back to keeping my foreskin forward, the sensitivity returns within a week.

I love the smell of foreskin tho, wish I had more. I’ve never even developed smegma, even before I started wearing the skin back. I would think toothpaste would burn at least a little! I heard that u shouldn’t even use soap on the glans & foreskin. Soap doesn’t irritate mine, tho.

Krysonyte says he keeps his foreskin permanently retracted. I would never be able to do this. My foreskin is on the long side and when I retract my foreskin I get wrinkles of bunched up foreskin at the base of my penis. When I let go of my foreskin the wrinkles come out and my foreskin slides/rolls forward again to its normal location. If I am hard, I might be able to trap the foreskin behind the head for a few minutes, but any motion on my part will cause it to slide forward again. Except for momentary retraction, the head of my penis is always covered.

Like Krymsonyte, I like to keep retracted at times to toughen up and widen the glans. If not, it gets too sensitive and I’m not in control. At an early age, I ran across this by accident and it was an early morning BJ but she had just brushed her teeth so there was that minty cool feeling. Do to controlled sensitivity, I liked it and since then have applied it directly during foreplay, masturbation etc. I have had scrubbing face wash put into my foreskin and jacked off before. It was one of those moments in the shower and I was the helpess victim. Thank goodness for my desensitized glans.