tight frenulum

hi guys,
good to hear all your stories, theyre really interesting, and would like to hear more about first experiences with pulling back foreskin, i got a good one but that can come later

i want to hear about guys with a tight frenulum, the bit of skin under the peehole connecting the head and skin up. mine is quite tight and restricts my skin going back as far as it could. if anyone has some success stories for stretching it, or same problem, can u let me know how long it took to stretch it and how. i figure the only way is to do it is slowly pull at it for a long period of time

before looking into it (how i came across this awesome site) i was even thinking about getting the kitchen scissors out and cutting it my self, probably a stupid move but it doesnt look like there are blood vessels in there and prob wouldnt bleed for too long, (fingers crossed about the pain tho)

I do not have a frenulum. I tore it when I was a child. It hurt and bled for quite a while.

I was quite sensitive for years. My first few times with a partner touching me was painful.

I am not sure when the pain went away, but it did.

DO NOT CUT IT
There’s a large blood vessel that will bleed a lot.

To cut yourself with a pair of scissors (or whatever else) would most definitely be an utterly stupid move.
Consult your MD. There are creams on the market that facilitates stretching a tight prepuce, but it has to be done daily - a little bit more each day, until it can easily move over to fully expose the glans when rolled back. And whatever you do, do not even consider having a circumcision, but if it is inevitable, then only remove a little bit in front so that the major part of your glans will still be covered by enough skin to prevent it drying out and becoming hard and keratinized, thus removing most of the feeling.

mines tight too but I don’t mind, I prefer leaving my skin forward anyway

Paulie

Yes, I had a very tight frenulum too. I was 18 at the time and was experimenting with my first penis pump. Little did I
know, the cylinder was a little small to accommodate my circumference. As I was using it, I noticed as I increased the suction, the cylinder would engulf my penis and slide down towards my balls. At the same time, it would retract my foreskin further and further back. I have done this many times and realized it helped to stretch my frenulum. After a couple months, I got into a heavy masturbation session and got carried away. I went over board on the suction because the strong suction was tightly pulling and stretching my frenulum and it was taking me over the edge of cumming inside the tube. Something I have never done before. I had always pulled out and watched as I ejaculated on my stomach and chest. As I continued to pump, I had shot my cum inside the tube and at the same time felt a pop and the tube engulf my entire shaft into the tube and burying the end deep into my pubic bone and balls. I realized what had happened when I noticed blood mixed with semen. I quickly removed the tube and inspected my frenulum. The tube had stretched my frenulum to it’s tearing point and had torn my frenulum half way down to the base of the underside of my glans. Worried, I cleaned myself up the best I could and headed down to the emergency room.

I explained to the nurse that I tore it while having sex with my girlfriend. The doctor examined me and told me that it could not be sewn back because it will tear again and to my surprise gave me the choice of cutting the rest down to the bottom of the glans to ease full retraction or full circumcision removing the foreskin along with the frenulum. At that point I knew I didn’t want my foreskin cut off or any more of my frenulum. After all, I quickly learned that it was the stretching of my frenulum that would trigger my ejaculations. I questioned him to give me info on both and he stated that cutting the frenulum back was common and done all the time. Where circumcision was irreversible and a personal preference and explained while using my cock and foreskin as an example. He showed me what parts are removed for high and low circ freehand or assisted with tools and clamps and the out come of each procedure. It was the first time talking about circumcision with some one handling my cock made me erect. I couldn’t hide it from the doctor that circ talk and the thought of losing it forever would become a fetish for me. As much as it turned me on, I opted to just have the frenulum cut back for full retraction. He got the circ tools put away and replaced them with a scalpel and needle and thread. I watched as he numbed the area and began to cut back the remaining attached frenulum. Sewn in a couple of dissolvable stitches then cleaned and bandaged me up.

It healed in 1 week and in 2 weeks I was back to masturbating with my new cock. My foreskin was tight from the shock but with a little manipulating, I was able to fully retract my foreskin all the way back with no restrictions. Before it would pull the tip downward but it remained straight and erect. I admired how clean and smooth the underside looked. I looked tightly circumcised when fully retracted. I was never ever able to wear my foreskin retracted. My glans had never been freed from staying trapped inside the foreskin. In time, I did notice the glans had expanded and wasn’t pointy but blossomed and became full and thick. This caused a tightness problem kinda like phimosis issues that caused little tearing at the tip of my foreskin that hurt like hell.

Another trip back to the doctor and this time I was afraid the only option would be circumcision since option 1 was already done. He had mentioned he had the same issue (he was uncut too) and he had found that with some ointment and finger stretching with normal daily masturbation would fix my problem. Finger stretching? Show me I said and he began to show me using his fingers on my foreskin. 2 fingers inside and he was pulling and tugging. He said to work with 2 then 3, then 4. The more I was able to stretch the better it would be to allow the glans to fully expand. I said my glans was expected to expand more? He said he worked his up to 6 fingers inside in order to keep his fully covered and unrestricted when he was erect. I don’t remember me asking him if I could see and before I could snap out of it, he had his cock out and showing me with a full on demonstration. explaining that he couldn’t fully demonstrate on my tight and sore foreskin. He was erect and showed me how much of an overhang he had and how easy his retracted. Fully retracted, I got to see how big his glans had expanded. He had a big and thick knob. He pulled his foreskin back forward and started out inserting 2 fingers stretched pulled and tugged and then worked to 4 then 5 and then six while pulling and tugging in between adding more fingers. He finally stood there with 6 fingers shoved deep inside his foreskin.

I couldn’t wait to get home and start stretching. I enjoyed stretched every day and found it easier while taking a shower. I was determined to get 6 of my own fingers into my foreskin. It only took me a couple of weeks.

Till this day, I still continue to use a cock pump and no matter how much it pulls back my foreskin, it will take my entire cock with no frenulum hang ups. Using the pump really made my cock head expand. Under my foreskin you can see the big knob. I love to watch it as I slowly retract and watch how my foreskin hugs the knob. Then watch it slide over down and behind the corona. Snapping behind the head and slowly disappear down my shaft.

I’d never thought about this till seeing these posts brought back a memory. I didn’t even know that word till it appeared here. When i was very small, my parents took me to a doctor who pulled my foreskin back: I do not remember why, but I remember being urged to do it from around age 4, and I guess the doctor really showed me how.
But as to the frenulum: the idea of stretching it never occurred to me as an adult. It never seemed to be a problem. But one night years ago, a friend of mine was jerking me off and apparently got a little too excited. We were in the back seat of my car on a lonely road and doing our thing when he gave one rough pull too much. It hurt. When i got home I realized I had bled all over my underwear bigtime, and my penis was a mess, not to mention the pain. I was ashamed since I knew my mother did my stuff with the laundry and would be asking questions. I washed it out the best I could and made up some stupid story when my mother asked about it. I was worried since my penis was in great discomfort and still somewhat bloody, but it healed in a few days. From then on I was more careful about stretching it and asked my boyfriend (we were teenagers) to be more gentle. He was circumcised, so the possibility of this problem with him was nil.
Gentleness should be the rule in cases like this. If i were still into sexual activities with a male friend I would be careful and stroke him gently, not rough. Maybe my friend was doing me as he did himself which with no foreskin was probably more vigorous.

As I have explained the procedure (frenulectomy) at the age of 20 years even there was no Internet. So I had no information, and everything had to find out for myself. It would be then have been completely wrong to go to a urologist and ask him for this procedure that should be done so only for aesthetic reasons and because I wanted the foreskin, pull for better masturbation further back. Medical reasons were not available. Similar reasons are certainly now be the decisive engagement, who is relatively harmless competitors themselves. Extreme hygiene and care is necessary, however. Of course it was lucky it all went so well. But it was not only luck but also careful with it because I had to re-cut several times to obtain the known result. Incidentally, I have never had a problem, and I am still very happy with the result. Emotional loss, I can not determine. :00000008: :00000008: :00000008: :00000015:

Netnic, describes very well here, as he has his frenulum praeputii removed without cutting.
http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2671&start=105
:00000008: :00000008: :stretch:

I removed mine without cutting during a hot jack off session. When I was young I often wondered what it would be like to not have that short tight frenulum always tugging and keeping my foreskin forward. At eighteen I got into cock pumping and had several different thickness of tubes. I always started out with the smaller and worked my way up. One day I got carried away with the skinny tube as I entered it and increased pressure, it would grab onto my foreskin and pull it back as more and more of my cock entered the tube the further back my foreskin went. I was pumping frantically because I was on the edge of cumming. Then it all happened at the same time. I shot a load and felt a pop at the same time. The pump swallowed my cock entirely with ease but inside I can see the semen mixed with blood.