The traveling foreskin catheter

This just recently happened during a long road trip for Thanksgiving. My family had flown out to visit relatives and I followed close behind driving the family car. The trip took 12 hours one way. All I had was a thermos full of coffee and drank it until it was all gone. I stopped off at my first fast food establishment to piss and refill my coffee. As I got back into the car I felt I had to piss again. Once you release the first time it seems that you have to go more often. I get this same feeling when I drink lots of beer. Anyways I had a few yards of rubber heater tubing I was going to use to fix a heater core problem along with a few gallons of water just in case I over heated while on the road. I always made sure I was prepared before I go on any long road trips. I got the idea to take the hose and run it through the bottom of my pant leg and up to my cock. I retracted my foreskin and placed the tube onto the funnel. Then rolled back the foreskin over the tube and lightly taped it in place with electrical tape. I dumped a gallon of water out and placed the other end of the tube into it. I got on my way and when I had the urge to piss I would just let it go. At first it felt as if I would piss my pants but the piss would balloon my foreskin until enough was expelled into the jug. The ballooning and stretching felt good on my foreskin making it pleasurable every time I pissed. This felt good enough to trigger myself to cum.

Quite an invention. Ever thought of getting it registered?