The Straight Guy

I’m the member of an adult website primarily for people that just want sex.
First of all, I’ve always had a thing for foreskins…and secondly, Straight men with foreskins. Don’t ask me where that got started, but that’s the breaks. I answered an ad from a guy that just happened to be on line. His profile stated that he was 37, 5"5’, Hispanic, long and very think. I did something that I never do and gave him my number. In about an hour, he called. It was about 9:P.M. He said that he had been doing a bit of drinking and that he had never had sex with another man, but he liked my approach and he “needed it right now”. He told me where he was and he was pretty close so I decided to go on over. He answered the door and he was pretty hot…good body, great face, very masculine and of course, short. He’s in a construction trade and does heavy work so he is very well built. We sat around and talked a while as he had another beer. I told him that I was really into foreskin and he kind of chuckled and said that if I was into skin that I’d really be into his cock. I asked him if he was going to let me do it to him. He thought it over for about ten seconds and finally unsnapped the top button of his Levis. I could tell before hand that he really had something inside those jeans. I reached over and unbuttoned the rest of them and he lifted his hips to let me slide his pants down. Ahhh, no underwear. I couldn’t believe what I saw. This little guy was HUNG! I asked him what he liked and he said that he’d tell me as I went along. I could see that he was still pretty hesitant about the whole thing and I was expecting him to possibly not be able to get hard. He led me into the bedroom and he laid down. His cock was covered in a tangle of thick veins that flowed down to his long, thick foreskin. All I did was to start sucking the tip of his foreskin and he began to immediately get hard…and it was REALLY long and very thick. A real face stretcher. I was looking at one of the thickest foreskins that I’d ever seen covering a really huge head. I could feel his heart beating through the veins. All I did was suck his foreskin for about 30 seconds before he groaned really loud and began to shoot. There were seven hard spurts and I never even pulled the skin back. After about five minutes, he had not lost his hard-on and I asked him if he could go again and he said “yeah”. I slowly pulled back the skin and noticed that the inner lining of the skin went down about three inches below the head so I started kissing and tongueing only the lining, sometimes just keeping my mouth still and rubbing my tongue up and down the frenum underneath which had a really thick vein running through it. He was pre-cumming like mad and the head expanded and lost it’s spongy feel. The head flared out and I knew that it wouldn’t be long before he came again so I pulled the skin back up and let it cool off for a while. After a few more minutes I pulled his skin open and inserted my tongue which couldn’t go all the way to the bottom. He was on the edge and I kept edging him for about five more minutes. He was flexing his hips and I saw his abs flexing. A couple of minutes later he said “It hurts”…he really needed to cum so I pulled his skin back after just pulling it about half way up and down the head about five times slowly. The skin locked behind the head in a big ridged pile of MAN skin and I just ran my tongue over that pile-up of skin verrrrrry lightly and down under to the G-string under the head. When he came, it was just as much as the first time.
Afterwards, he told me that nobody had ever paid that much attention to his foreskin and that nobody had ever sucked the opening of his foreskin tip. He said that he never knew that he could cum just by having his foreskin sucked. He said that he had heard of guys who are into foreskins but never met a woman who was. In fact, none of them could really get their mouths around his cock. I looked at the clock and said that I probably should be going. Just as I got to the front door, he asked if I could just do it one more time before I left. You didn’t have to ask me twice, even though my jaws were aching. This time we went to the sofa. He asked me if I could just suck his foreskin for a while like the first time. I could see that his skin was looser now and puffier due to the skin sucking action a while back. I inserted both of my thumbs into his skin and stretched it out long and wide and then went down on it and sucked. This time I sucked the skin tip really HARD and it made him groan. I was concentrating on the sensitive nerves just inside of the foreskin tip and he was loving it. I ran my tongue down into the groove behind the head just ahead of the big wad of skinned-back flesh that was by now more puffed up and engorged with blood than I had seen it. After about twenty minutes I just went up and down on the head just drawing the skin back about half way or a little more each time. From deep in his throat he said “Yeah”. The veins on his dick were really engorged by now and he was as hard as a crowbar. The head was really stretching the skin which was really beginning to clutch the head tighter because it was getting even thicker. This time I sucked five long, hot ropes of sperm out of him. After he came I kept sucking lightly and after about 15 more seconds he said to stop due to the sensitivity…I just kept caressing it with my tongue and he let go with three more good ropes. He let out a deep grunt / groan. He was drained.
I’ve seen him many times since then, sometimes right after work. He always tastes great, like a real man and it’s always a replay of the first time.
This isn’t a fantasy, but he is. Very nice guy who just loves great head the likes of which he never got from women who would just always pull back the skin and attack the head.

thats a hot story, got me playing with my foreskin

good writing, you got me throbbin in my jeans!!

HOT STORY!!!

but where do i sign up for that treatment ? :smiley:

Oh man dude…one of the best stories ever!

:00000015:

Sounds good.
Count me in.

Thanks, 4SkinDiver, for this very hot story that for sure makes each of us really horny when reading it !

Louis

Really hot story!

I think that when women get to actually know foreskin they really come to love it. Here is a video of some women who love foreskin.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=jRNO8-S451-

So next time you gotta get that cell-phone (or better yet, full digital camera) photo of this luscious thick-skinned “crowbar” dick-rod! WOOF

Someone should start a foreskin-sucking school, because too few people know how to suck foreskin!

Congratulations. It’s always nice to find a contact that you can trust and spend quality time with. I had a couple M/F that were also into foreskin together and it was a pleasure until they had to move. Every time we met, they always had something new they wanted to do to my cock and foreskin. These things are hard to find.