STEAM ROOM MEET

I was recently in Malaysia at a well know hotel. I went down to the spa for a shower and some steamroom therapy. While relaxing in the steamroom, this good looking guy entered. I kept lying on the bench but noticed how he was admiring my uncut cock. I left for a cool down shower and on my return he has sitting a lot closer to where I had been lying. I sat down next to him and allowed my towel to drop open and expose my now slighty erect 8inch cock. He allowed his towel to drop open and expose a nice 8inch cut cock. I allowed him to start touching my cock all he wanted to do was pull back my foreskin, I said be patient admire the skin before puling it back. By now I was fully erect but my head was still covered by my long skin. He lent over and put his lips over my cock and started to suck my foreskin man this was good. While still sucking he pulled back my now red and very sensitive foreskin. I was about to shoot my load. I asked him to allow me to push the skin forward over the head so I could come into my foresin while he was sucking me off. To his amazement and pure pleasure I shot my load first into my skin and slowly allowed it to dribble out onto the floor. I noticed him start pumping and before long shoot a load all over my leg. He thanked me for the experience and said most guys in Malaysia are cut so this was a very new and exciting experience.

Intact guys have more fun… :stretch:

more equipment to play with for sure. Str 8 here but love masturbation and having foreskin opens up so many more ways to do it!!!

Dale

I used to love it in the sauna and steam room, seeing all the different shapes and sizes.
Trouble is there are not many places left that allow nudity these days.
Most seem to have gone unisex, and at that time, put rules in place as regard to minimum clothing requirements.
Why do they have to do that,
I am not bothered particularly about them letting women in, but why the clothing rule.
surely the whole point of a sauna or steam room is to wear as little as possible.
I could not care less about going nude even if there were women present, and i am sure the women would not be bothered about seeing a naked guy.
It does not mean that you have to be naked if you don’t want to, but why stop those that are not shy from stripping off?
Mark

Gay bath house experience. I was in search for uncut cock and decided to go to the local bath house. I arrived on a Tuesday night being it was the only free evening. I made a trip around the place to see if I can spot any one with a foreskin. The showers, sauna, video rooms, lounge etc. No one with foreskin. I went to the shower and took off my towel. I began to lather up real good and I started to notice the shower was getting packed full of guys. They were all coming into the shower to get a good look at my foreskin since I was the only uncut guy there that night. This was the only time I had ever felt like a woman in a room full of hungry guys. Many told me their room numbers and other asked if I wanted to go back to their room. I just told them I wasn’t ready yet but I didn’t tell them I was interrested in another uncut guy. There was so much showering I could do and headed out to the hot tub where I ran into more guys. I must have let every single guy there touch, examine and play with my cock and foreskin one way or another before I got out and made my way back to the shower. I washed up again and walked across to the steam room. Same thing. Guys checked me out, played with my cock and foreskin etc. I had enough and was about ready to leave but took one last shower and what did I see. I saw a new Latin guy just coming in and when he took off his towel noticed he had a nice long covering foreskin. There were a few Latin guys there but they had all been cut. He jumped in next to me and started to soap up. Guys flocked in and tried to get him to go to their rooms etc but he refused. He looked over at me and said we are a high commodity with the cut guys. I told him I had enough of cut guys and was looking to be with some one like myself for once and was the reason for coming here tonight. He told me he had a room and we both made our way there. We were followed by a couple of guys but we locked them out once we got to his room. That night we both took our time talking, examined and played with each others foreskins. At the end of the night he told me that if I wanted better odd to show up Thursday nights with him because it was Latin night.