Some Comments On The Comments That I Received In The Child Foreskin Stories.

To the guy who is restoring… if I’m looking at the right photos, it looks like you’re doing a pretty respectable job in lengthening your skin. I have no doubt that you have noticed some added sensitivity to the glans.
As for my own sensitivity and same for other uncut men that I’ve talked to (Most men are not really ready to discuss their uncut cocks… especially Str8 men but I have a good ability in that respect) only one or two have said that all of their sensation comes from the head. Both of them had really long thick foreskins, particularly the one that I met this Summer in New York. He is half Indian (India) and half Black. His dad is/was Black. I won’t even go into descriptive detail about this guys penis because you always hear of the “10 inch penis” so often that it’s almost boring. I’ll just say that it was more than a foot long and proportionately thick… Like a beer can. No lie. He’s 27 and a really good looking guy in a rough sort of way… and basically straight but frequently looked for head from guys because women can’t get it in their mouths. LOL! Well, he says that he can only get off by pulling the skin back and using lube and jacks directly on the head and inner foreskin surface which he says is not sensitive at all but his frenum is sensitive when stretched back. His skin looks to be about 1/4 of an inch thick with a very small wrinkled opening that easily stretches back over the head and ends up about four inches behind the head. Well, I sucked him and he got as hard as a rock but after an hour, I still couldn’t get him off. He said that he came close on two occasions but that was right before I had to take a break. I would really like to have his dick, but there IS such a thing as being just too FU%#ing big! When he met his girlfriend and they first had sex, she had to go to the doctor and couldn’t have sex (at least penetration) for a month.
But not to digress too much… in MY case, my foreskin is the most sensitive part of my dick. I actually think that the head stimulates the inside of the foreskin instead of the foreskin stimulating the head. I’ve mentioned this to a few other uncut guys that I know and after analyzing the sensations, they agreed. Strange that men are not in the habit of analyzing just where the sensations come from. They just go for the climax and ejaculation. I think in another post on this site, one guy said that he packs his foreskin with tissue paper so that the head doesn’t get any stimulation while he’s playing with his foreskin and his ejaculations are incredibly intense just from the stimulation of the foreskin. I’ve done that too with half of a plastic egg that covers my glans and I just pulled, stretched, rubbed and twisted my skin until I had a really powerful orgasm.
You can also see this effect with circumcised men in person or in videos where they J.O. just over that inch or two of inner foreskin that’s pinned back on the shaft after their circumcisions, and often times not even touching the head. It’s because even in men who have been cut, the best feeling skin is the skin that used to cover the dick head… but now, it’s not moist and pink due to always being exposed just like the glans.

Also, a lot of men with foreskins don’t pull their skins back when jacking. You want to know why? I’ll tell you anyway. HaHa. It’s because those so-called ridged bands that you see on a lot of uncuts when their skins are pulled back are extremely sensitive to stretching and normally when the foreskin is forward, those ridges which are directly tied into the frenum (or frenulum… have it your own way) and pulling the foreskin up past the end of the head and then back only about 3/4 of the way back on the glans really gets the stretch receptors stimulated to the point that orgasm is basically caused by the nerves in the foreskin opening being stretched to the point over and over that the tip of the foreskin is what is getting you off. Next time you have an uncut dick in your hands, try it on the guy and I guarantee that you’ll get a reaction. AND… I’ve never seen an uncut guy with a long foreskin (with the exception of the guy mentioned above) that couldn’t get off just by getting his foreskin sucked and tongued out just by rubbing your tongue in and out of the foreskin opening.
What I really love is when someone pulls my skin back and goes down on it and don’t move their mouth up and down my rod, but just run the tongue around those ridges and rub the tongue up and down the frenum. THAT is intense ! It’s those times when I can feel the glans on another guy flare out and expand just before cumming. Then pull your mouth off and look at the flare and hardness of the expanded head which may have turned a deep red or maybe even purple. One guy about two weeks ago that I was with groaned when I pulled off and he said to just hold the skin back tight. So I was waiting and waiting and waiting for about 45 seconds doing absolutely nothing and then he shot off about two feet in the air. What an effing mess! It was in my hair, on the bed, on his chest, on his face. Sheeesh! SEVEN massive squirts and they even made a squirting sound. This was a guy who said that he never had let a guy blow him before. He’s 37 and a short guy (5’5") , really muscular and a roofer by trade. I met him on an on-line sex site and had a straight ad there so I sent him my phone number. In the ad it said that he was uncut. On the phone call I came right out and asked what his foreskin was like. He goes, “WHAT?”. So I said again, “What’s your foreskin like?” He just said “I got a ton of it”. He said that it was the absolute best blowjob that he ever got. He also had never been edged before. He has a really big cock (Some of those shorties will really surprise you sometimes)… it’s just plain flat out big. Women have the tendency to just pull the skin back and attack the head… so ‘mechanical’. It’s like they just want to get it over. I like to proloooong it… and I’m pretty good (If I must say so myself) with guys that usually have a “hair trigger”. When I met with this shorty over at his place, he came right out and told me that he won’t last long but if I keep on sucking on it, he’ll cum again in about ten minutes. Well, I had him going for almost an hour… and I swear that when I got done with him, that SexSkin of his was longer and thicker and the foreskin veins were more prominent and kind of looked like a road map. I even took off this little LED flashlight from my key ring and stuck it inside his skin and the network of veins is absolutely incredible. He saw that and laughed. He said “You’re one crazy MoFo.”

Anyway, so much for my little primer on foreskin worship… and the men who own them. Hope I didn’t bore anybody.

dude!..from the guy that is restoring!.. its me…tonytheplane…your stories are freaking incredible!..i would not worry about boring anyone…lol… thanks for the vote of confidence…i am real happy to have gotten as much skin as i have been able to in just a year, i hear stories of guys stretching and taping and yanking for years and they don’t have what i have…so i am super greatful…and yes i have noticed that my glans is turning a respectable pink to a darker rose color in the last year, and yes its more sensitive but you are 100% on target about the real focus being on the uncut skin, i was lucky they cut real high and i was able to have a large amount of the inner skin left on my outer shaft…and i have been able to push the restored skin together and when i just run my finger around the wrinkled skin i get rock hard and my glans swelll much larger than normal… amd i precum like a fountain…its crazy i love it the longer i can just caress the new skin the hotter i get and the better the big O…

i found this video and it explains that the density of the nerve endings are all based in the foreskin and i had tommy post it i know they moved it if you look around in some of the health/ restoring sections there is the web site…i learned more from that clip than all the years of sex education they give us here in NY… the cool thing is that i LOVE skin and am so happy i can really feel some of the sensations that i have discovered in the last year i feel like a teen again…my freinds are always teasing me about yanking on my cock eveyday…but hell if it continues to stretch, lenghten, and grow i will yank it every day i am alive!..lol… i wish i was in europe and not the us…there are so many more super sexy uncut dudes there than here!..i continue my search for the right man who is hanging, and dripping and loving my tongue slipping inside his skin!..i have had a few but never the right one YET!..i go crazy when i see an uncut dude…i have always been so into the look, feel, taste, everything!..

thanks for being so free to express your self its a real treat and NEVER worry about boring anyone…the dudes who are into what you are into appreciate every word…and i bet there are enough curious straight dudes who popped a woodie reading your last comment!.LOL…keep it up brother…and we will keep them up for you as well LOL!!

peace…tony >:D aka tonytheplane

When I wank, I like to keep my longish foreskin forward and my glans covered with the foreskin. I notice that the inner foreskin does not move in relation to the glans. My outer foreskin glides back and forth over the inner foreskin. My glans is getting only indirect stimulation through the foreskin.

I feel a lot of sensation coming from the very tip of my foreskin where is is folding and unfolding a bit as I stroke it. I think this is where the ridged band is located. I also seem to get a lot of sensation from the location of the frenulum if I place a finger on my foreskin over the location of the frenulum while I am stroking.

It seems to me that just about all of the sensation comes from my foreskin.

Can you get me a date with Indian/black guy?

Which Indian/black guy is that?

Is this the one: