shaving your cock and balls

i got into shaving my balls and trimming my bush after i met a man from france and he shaved all his hair on his sack ass and pubic hair, i asked him why and he said try it you will love the feeling, i did and now i have been shaving my sack for years and i either trim or shave my bush regularly i can not believe how good it feels to have a smooth sack!! and my cock looks bigger with a trimmed up bush too!! i notice the younger men in the gym shower have alot of trimmed up high and tight cock trims and shaved sacks and ass hole too!

it feels quite smooth and not coarse when i shave , or trim, in the winter. idk why!

I only shave my penis, leaving the rest of the pubic hair intact. My wife thinks there is nothing compared to an intact, hairless penis, but she likes a bush of pubic hair on the rest of the body. She is fully shaved, at my request.

I trim my bush every few weeks, just to keep things neat & tidy. Every now and again I’ll shave my balls, best feeling ever, especially when you spoon :wink:

I shave my cock and balls regularly, have for about 4/5 years, and love the feeling of doing it and the feeling of it afterwards. The bush above my cock i keep trimmed really tight. As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures you will see it.

I (or my wife) shave everything off mine, the sight and feel of my little bald cock and balls is truly fantastic.

Paulie :00000003:

Anyone had the Back, Crack And Sack waxing done.
Any comments on what it is like having it done?
Mark

shave my cock and balls all the time just love the feel off it clean shaven

I shave cock abd balls often and keep my bush trimmed down some

Dale

My sack is really… rough(?) for want of a better word. Even an electric shaver would be a bite, may literally and not just figuratively. I’ve plucked the base of my cock and though it works well, with ingrowing hairs being finer and easier to keep off, it takes quite a bit of time. Anyone try something like the “Tweezy” (sp?) from bamzu.com?

Other experiences that worked… or didn’t? Why?

Thanks!

You could try this
http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=JfIfi-G517-
Not perhaps a sensible suggestion, but a different way to get rid of hair.
Mark

Sorry, wrong link.
Try this one
http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=99aznuFAVFp
Mark

I shave my balls as soon as I see stubbs growing.Now I can see my balls better and makes them feel softer.

I shave completely. My wife started to do it and she took the innitiative to shave me after I shaved her in the shower. She had commented on the look and feel when we rub up against each other. It’s very sensitive and it matches well with how sesitive my foreskin feels. From time to time we will help each other get the areas we can not see. Others get a kick out of it because they either have not seen a completely shaved cock or affraid to shave thier own. I go to the gym daily and shower with other guys. I get lots of lookers especially when I lather up and do my shaving there. I like to poke a finger into my foreskin and and use the surounding fingers to hold onto the foreskin and stretch it. Then I shave with the other hand.

I used to shave it every day, and it gets to be a chore, now I keep it trimmed

Hmmm, the last time I had some one shave it for me was when I met this doctor who took me to his place to shaved me before he inspected and placed a gomco clamp to my foreskin.