Self sucking (auto fellatio)

I recently met a guy and we hit it off when we both found out we had something in common. We both were intact and had a foreskin fetish. It wasn’t a big surprise to me because this guy was 25 years old. It seems like there are more younger generation being left intact these days. He’s married too but his wife doesn’t like to give his foreskin the attention he likes so he doesn’t get much play or fellatio. I told him when I was his age, slim and flexible I was able to take care of myself. It was all by accident of course and during some heated JO sessions while alone at night I threw my feet up over my head and one thing led to another.

He was eager to try it and said he had never thought about it. He did have one thing on his side and that was his length. With my experience, I told him what worked for me to getting the best leverage. That was to lay in bed with a pillow under your head then throwing your legs up over your head while pushing your feet down between the mattress and catching the bottom of the headboard with your toes. Using your toes to grip the bottom of the headboard and using your strong legs to help pull your cock closer. I spent many years perfecting that and it allowed me hours of sucking, stretching, chewing on my foreskin and full penetration.

I watched as he got himself into position. It took him no time at all. Stretched his foreskin with his fingers and pulled it into his mouth. He began to poke his tongue inside and then begin to chew and nibble on the tip. Retracted his foreskin and popped the naked head past his lips. He knew what he liked and he was his own expert cock sucker that’s very passionate with working his foreskin real good. He had good length and had no problem getting more than half of his cock deep into the back of his throat before he dumped his load.

I felt old and somewhat jealous at the same time because I was no longer limber enough to pull it off. The closest I’ve gotten was getting to suck and chew on my foreskin but there was always a price to pay after with a hurt back. Glad I was able to help the guy out. I’m sure he spends lots of time home alone with himself.

Wow! What a story!

Great story!

Had you ever thought to take yoga classes for people with back injuries? It has definitely helped increase my flexibility.

Nice! I was able to self-suck when I was younger, too. No one knows how to pleasure your own cock better than you! I especially liked to spread the skin wide open, nibble the edges, and lick around the head. Needless to say, I got a mouth full of cum, too.

Did it regularly when I was younger. Alas, age caught up with me and I am no longer supple enough to put my glans into my mouth for a selfsuck. Did it quite regularly; quite a sensation when you cum and your mouth fills with your cum.

Yeah I could remember the events leading up to getting the full insertion. Started with laying it over my face and watch as I jack off onto it. Then I was able to stretch the foreskin far enough to poke my tongue inside or nibble on the tip then cum into my open mouth. Took some time to work up to this but I was comfortable at getting the glans tip and foreskin into my mouth. I did this a lot and it was all done with just throwing my feet over my head. Then as things got heated one night, my feet found it’s way back between the mattress and headboard to be able to use my toes to grip the bottom of the headboard to gain leverage. It was enough to sink half of my cock into my mouth. I did this until I was sexually active to have some one else do it for me.

A nice example of a guy who mastered the art of autofellatio completely:

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o091zii3lN1snzucs.mp4