Repost: Tight foreskins on the rise?

2002-05-07 07:28:04

I grew up in Australia where until the late 1970's most boys were cut, but as a 1960's kid I escaped the knife for some reason. Happily, for the past 25 years or so there has been a vigorous anti-circumcision movement Down Under and most boys are thankfully left intact. I have enjoyed the benefits of my foreskin all my life (see my pics!). One thing I have noticed is that about 1/5 of all the uncut guys I play with can't retract their foreskin past their glans, and that some are exceptionally tight. Is my experience a common one? ---dicpicboy
2002-05-07 07:28:04
I grew up in Australia where until the late 1970's most boys were cut, but as a 1960's kid I escaped the knife for some reason. Happily, for the past 25 years or so there has been a vigorous anti-circumcision movement Down Under and most boys are thankfully left intact. I have enjoyed the benefits of my foreskin all my life (see my pics!). One thing I have noticed is that about 1/5 of all the uncut guys I play with can't retract their foreskin past their glans, and that some are exceptionally tight. Is my experience a common one? ---dicpicboy

I’m a swedish boy , and I can only talk for myself !
I have allways had a very tight and narrow foreskin as long I can remember !
Among the boys that I know … I have the tightest and even longest foreskin and overhang !
My experience is that , the boys that I played with as a a child couldn’t retract their foreskins at the age of 11-13 , but today they have no problem … and some of them have very lose skin that slips back over the head when they have an erection !
It’s only me that has my tight skin …and must retract it by force every time I masturbate or wash it …!

Hi, I am Chrisatiaan from Netherlands. Also my foreskin is very narrow (tight) so that I cannot retract it at all. There were also lots of other boys in my school who had very narrow foreskins which weren’t able to slip over the acorn, especially when stiff, One of my best friends had sex with his girl friend and during it, his foreskin was forced over the acorn. He felt the pain but thought it was just from having first sex as his girl friend also had much pain. Afterwards he saw that his acorn was exposed for the first time and was too embarrased to try and put it back right. He came to my house and spent the night but showed me how badly he was injured. My brother helped to get his foreskin forward again but they had a terrible time with a lot of pain. Since then, two years, he doesn’t pull his skin back and he is now as narrow as I am.

My parents discovered my skin couldn’t move back and wanted me to have the operation because they said it was necessary to clean myself, but now am too old and they can’t force me to have it. Neither one of us wishes circumcision.

You lads from Sweden and Holland are right not to be circumcised because there is a good reason why you have a foreskin in the first place and you will lose a lot of sensitivity if you get cut. There are excercises that can help make your foreskin more retractible. I had a programme once which were designed to lenghten your foreskin,aid retractability and increase the size of your penis -all through various exercises. I’m sure you could find it on the internet- it originated in South Africa. As someone who was cut at birth without consent I have always envied guys with foreskins and wouldn’t consider getting involved with anyone without one!

In Netherlands it is very common to be tight. In school each year the doctor checks and only after 10 or 11 did they send a note to parents. However, many boys are able to retract when soft with only a little pain, but when they are stiff, it is impossible that it goes back or it must be painfully forced and then it is often very difficult to recover the acorn. Of course, the school doctor does not make you stiff so he doesn’t know and nothing is said.

Whatever you do with your tight foreskins, do not get them cut off! Take the time to gradually stretch them. You can insert marble or different sized tubing after warming up your skin in the shower. Use some lubrication. If you can insert a finger, do it, then a thumb, then two fingers. If you do that faithfully for 20 minutes a day, you can stretch your foreskin’s opening and be able to retract comfortably.

you can also lengthen it by just stretching it everytime you pee. I have been doing that for about a year and have gained about a real 1/2 in. or more in length. It now covers the head all the way even when hard. used to automatically retract when I got hard.

dale

I read all the comments, a lot are very wrong, all men born with foreskin, only some religious sects practice to cut, also in Africa is common to cut the clitoris to the girls. In Europe the German people do not cut the foreskin, and it is very often that the foreskin is too thought,all father have to teach his boys how to wash his penis on the age off 6 years so you never have problem to get it down and forward, the rest is just the naturally

Maspe

I am a mature cut male from the UK. When in my teens, I had a friend who could not pull back his skin when erect, infact it was not easy to retract when soft. We spent about 30 mins most evenings using creams, oils etc rubbing into the end of the foreskin and slowly trying to retract the skin. Gradually the skin could be pulled back further until that magic day when the full head finally appeared. we continued the stretching for another month, and after that the skin came back easily as he became erect.
I can never remember the feeling of a foreskin, as mine was removed when I was around three years old, but, I am told, it being tight and on the advice of my parents Doctor. The nearest I have come to having a skin was “docking” with a guy who had a long skin.

I don’t know about on the rise or whatever, but in my experience early forced retraction of the skin correlates with shorter foreskin. I help many circumcised men undertake non-surgical foreskin restoration, but I also hear from intact guys who want to grow more slack. Every time, they have explained that their skin was fiddled with early in life.

Only the owner should ever try to retract a juvenile foreskin.

-Ron

I have had a tight foreskin. When soft it overhangs about an inch. When I get hard it still overhangs about maybe a quarter of an inch. I couldn’t retract until I was 19 because I was never told to. When I was a kid I would play with my foreskin by pulling it forward and over things like my pinky. So I don’t know if that has something to do with my foreskin overtime, making it tighter or overhang.

How did you get on with your tight skin, did you manage to loosen it up ok.
How long did it take you?
Mark

Tommy:

I grew up intact in the United States. I had a tight foreskin that did not retract. It caused me no problems, but as I got older, it got looser because I was starting to stretch it when I masturbated. It finally retracted when I was about 17.

I am not big on retracting my foreskin. I like the feeling of having it over the head of my penis so I keep it forward almost all of the time.

I was born in Australia in 1954. My mother and her doctor, fortunately, didn’t see the point in circumcision. My mother taught me from a very young age to retract my foreskin for cleaning purposes. In the late 80s/early 90s I had a nephew (aged around 10). A visit to his family’s home was always unpleasant - the toilet had carpet on the floor, and the smell of stale urine was overpowering. Our nephew was staying with us at one point, and every time he went to the toilet, there would be pee everywhere. It was clear he was not retracting to pee and had no control over the direction of his spray. My then wife asked me to go in with him one day and encourage him to retract. His skin was so tight, it would only just uncover the slit - but at least he was able to pee into the bowl. I suggested that when he had a bath he use the soapy water to help pull back the skin.

He ended up with an infection some years later, and at the age of 14 was circumcised, poor kid.

I was born in rural Texas in 1955. More than 50% of boys my age were intact. Several could not retract, but I never had any problems. My mom taught me in the bathtub to always retract and wash. When I hit puberty, I did have a little “growing pains” where the skin split a little, but I soon grew into it, and have never had any further troubles. I’m very glad I’m intact.
:biglaugh:

My foreskin got tight once but that was after I had torn my frenulum and had it cut all the way back to keep it from tearing further. Since then I was able to wear my foreskin back off the head for the first time and by doing that the glans got tougher and expanded into a giant mushroom. This caused my foreskin to get tighter and caused little tears at the tip. Saw the doc and he pointed out what had happened and sent me home with some ointment and foreskin stretching techniques after the tears healed.

Circumcision is no longer popular in Australia. Today only about 9-10 percent of boys get cut.

That is funny that you bring this up about Australia. I belong to the site: http://www.showyourdick.org/ and on that site you can IM or chat with others that are also online from all over the world. It is mixed so you can talk to both men, women, couples, transsexuals, whatever. I have been chatting with a lot of people from Europe, Canada, and Australia because I have better luck and people who understand about the intact penis. I rarely chat with anyone from the USA but recently get into circumcision discussions with the Australian friends. The few that are circumcised are from an older generation where the intact ones are of a younger crowd. The men in Europe who are cut is because they had an issue.

Australian here. Born 1954, father not cut. Mother had discussion with Doctor who was not in favour of circumcision. They agreed it was not necessary - as long as I was taught from the beginning about cleaning, which I was (by my mother - father wasn’t on the scene much, useless for most things concerning our family)