Reinstate account

Hi All: I need to know how I might go about re-activating my deleted account. I was a registered user who posted a couple of stories in the “foreskin stories” section. The stories became sort of “chopped up”, so I reformatted the stories in Microsoft Word. I merged all the posts into one cohesive story. I then went to remove the previous posts from the “foreskin stories”, and somehow got “lost” in what I was doing (most likely because of my inexperience with the website). The bottom line is that I actually removed my user account by accident. I’ve tried to re-instate my account and/or user name so I could continue with my initial goal of “cleaning up” my story posts. I was able to “open a new account” using my previous user ID name, the “log in” accepts both my previous user ID and password, but that is as far as I can get. Even though my user ID is now the same as it was when I did the original posts, I do not have the correct previleges that allow me to edit and/or delete the original posts so I can re-post the stories in their new format. I thought it had something to do with the “registering” requirement, but in trying to register my previous user id and password (using my previous email account) I find that the system won’t let me do it? I would appreciate any help that you more experienced user can give me to accomplish my goal.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can advise me where to go next.
goat3537

Can you send me a PM re: you user accounts. Which one got deleted? Not sure exactly which accounts your referring to.

Tommy