Phimosis

Am I weird or what… I actually want Phimosis… I have made small scars in my foreskin to cause it to tighten up, at this stage it is still retactable with some pain, but I want to get it to the stage of being totallly unretractable… I think mow all I need to do is never retract it and the skin will continue to tighten up.

Am I the only person who has a desire to have phimosis?

It will tighten up if you don’t retract it. Several years ago I quit retracting the foreskin when I had an erection. I only retract it to clean under it when it is soft. Now it had tightened up and I cannot retract it when it is hard. I also stretch the foreskin straight down when it is soft and it has gotten longer.

Want to swap.
I am trying to get rid of my phimosis, would love a loose foreskin.
Mark

If you have a long overhang and you don’t retract it, I think it is very likely that it will gradually tighten up as the muscle fibers in the tip of your foreskin shrink.

I had a non-retractable foreskin until I was sixteen and I got along fine with it. I think you will also.

I have 2 friends who are fully-grown adults who have never been able to retract their foreskins. They have a full sex life, both by themselves and with others. Foreskin retractibility is simply a variation of the penis like size, shape, erection angle, etc. and as long as there is no discomfort it is nothing to worry about. The penis is a fascinating part of the body, even if many guys will not admit it for whatever the reason.

No you are not the only one who would like to be phimosed I think oys cool and wished I was that way!

Although where I live in the USA I rarely run into uncut guys to play with but I happen to get a chance to meet and play with a fellow phimossed friend. It is amazing what little movement I needed to do to get him to cum quickly. I was also happy I was able to share my retractable foreskin for his play experience.

I have long suspected that the phimosed penis is more sensitive than the non-phimosed penis.