Phimosis & Hygiene

I was wondering if anyone had info or actual experience. Has anyone had phimosis to the point where the foreskin was unable to be retracted AT ALL? As an adult, that is. How long would it take to get infected if not retracted & cleaned? I never retracted until just before puberty (abt age 10). I never had any penile infection of any sort, even to this day (age 32). Nowadays I keep the foreskin permanently retracted.

I can only retract when soft, and even then it is difficult.
Don’t find any problem with infection or smegma.
i retract it in the bath every few days for a good wash, so that seems to keep things clean.

Here’s a testimonial (http://www.circumstitions.com/Restric/adult-non-retr.html#adult) from a guy like that. He doesn’t care about retraction.

[b]Personally I think that poor hygiene is propaganda used by the pro circumcision people to get people circumcised… I believe that whethere or not a foreskin can retract or not a foreskin is self cleaning… and a balance of good and bad bacteria exits beneath the foreskin to keep things healthy… infact I believe over sleaning with soap especially anti-bacterial soaps upset this balance and is the cause of bad odours… a unwashed foreskin has an odour but if the balance of good and bad bacteria is present it is not a bad odour… infact it is quite a pleasent one.

Paul[/b]

It is normal for children to have narrow non-retractable foreskin. Urine is a sterile liquid unless a urinary tract infection is present. When the child pees through his non-retractile foreskin, the sterile urine cleans it out.

It is best to simply leave a child’s foreskin alone and make no attempt to retract it.

Not to worry!

you are so right on about circumcisionist propoganda. The hottest man i have ever met has a spectacularly large cock with an even more spectacular unretractable foreskin. His pre-cum and smegma allows him total movement within his long foreskin, and he can jack that long overhang or let me suck on it and the whole time that big, swolen cock head is covered by all of that incredible foreskin. I am a foreskinned cock sucker and i can tell you that there is nothing wrong his tight, horny man cock.

I was unable to retract until after I was sexually active. I never had any trouble masturbating.

My foreskin became retractable in my teen years, but it remains somewhat tight. I have never had any kind of infection or trouble of any sort. I think stories about infection and so forth are just circumcision propaganda.