Phimosis how many of us have it?

I was just wondering how many of us members here have some degree of Phimosis.
How tight is your foreskin.
Can you retract, and if so how easily and how far.
At what age did you first realise that you had a tight foreskin.
Would love to see how common this condition is.

My foreskin was tight until I was about 11 years old and while I was masturbating, I discovered I could pull it back, although it hurt a littile. I kept pulling it back until it was stretched and easy. Always wore it back while in high school and in the Navy so I wasn’t so different from the other males. After I got out of the Navy, I just let it cover and stay the way it wanted to. About five years ago, I was in the hospital for over a month and had a catheter. I could not reach down because of all the tubes in my arms and up my nose and down my throat. After about two months recovery, I discovered that the foreskin could not be pulled back when I had a erection. I never worked on stretching it, because I can still pull it back when flaccid, so it is easy to keep clean. I like it that way.

My foreskin was non-retractable until I was about 16. It retracts now but it is still a bit tight. I don’t think I have phimosis anymore.

maxmax:

The foreskin has a layer of smooth muscle tissue in it. If it is not stretched from time to time, it will contract. I think that is what happened to you when you were in hospital.

Hello peoples’

I have phimosis and can’t retract both hard or soft, i have no problem with penetration sex tho (im gay). Would love to hear from other guys with phimosis :slight_smile: