Penis-finger docking

A variation on masturbation which I find quite enjoyable is penis-finger docking. It is similar to penis-penis docking, about which I have previously written, but is solo sex docking your dick with your finger. I find it most enjoyable under the shower. Roll back the foreskin with your right hand, put your left hand’s middle finger to touch the tip of your glans, and roll back your foreskin to cover both your glans and part of your middle finger - thus “docking” with it. Start masturbating. It creates a sort of vacuum under the foreskin, with the result that the foreskin grips the finger quite firmly. The feeling is quite different to anything else, and I find that I cum in half the time as opposed to a normal handjob.
Just another of those sex variations which the poor prepuce amputees have to do without.

Penis-finger docking is the next best thing to penis-penis docking:

http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/albums/userpics/11945/normal_images14.jpg

Hi Hask:

I sometimes also do that. It is quite pleasant.

This is how it is done - the solosex version of penis-finger docking:

http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/albums/userpics/17299/finger_docking_s.jpg

:00000010: Yep I love doing it. although I use my index finger. The orgasm is quite intense and very quick! I don’t have to be hard for this to work.

I use my index finger, too - been doing this since I was a little kid trying to stretch out my opening, which worked like a charm…

I start off by use finger docking while in the shower on a foreskin stretching day. With one finger inside I use the other to tightly clamp off the tip of the foreskin and then piss inside to balloon and start the initial stretching. I quickly end the stretching with either stuffing 6 fingers inside or progress to a third technique to be able to work my way up to inserting a rubber inflatable ball to further stretch depending if the finger stretching doesn’t make me cum first.

I do this once a month to keep my foreskin finely tuned just the way I like it.