pain in glans

I have a minor phimosis…
My foreskin can retracted when my dick is not erected, and when It is semi erected, I can retract it with a little pain, but when it’s fully erected, my penis is trapped inside the prepuce.

But when I am not erected and I try to touch my glans, I feel a little bit pain. Especially when I withdraw my finger. Do others who have a phimosis experience this phenomenon?

Rego

YES, I had the same problem. Not phimosis, but sensitivity/pain of the glans.

As I’ve noted in other posts, I had an extremely sensitive glans (painful to the touch). After I started wearing my foreskin back permanently, the glans toughened up & now it feels good. Before this, I could only masturbate by rubbing the foreskin over the glans. I couldn’t touch the glans itself. Sex was also uncomfortable. I could never cum, because it was painful, not pleasurable. I don’t know if many other guys have experienced this or if it is a condition. But I “cured” myself! If I leave my foreskin unretracted for about a week or so, the sensitivity returns, so I keep it pulled back. Unless I’m at the urinals or changing rooms & want to show off my foreskin!