Overhang fetish

I am completly addicted to overhang, love to feel in my mouth and face
when I fuck or feed someone my cock I push my skin forward so I don’t peel
my hood back, I love the feel of cum exploding inside my overhang and then
letting it drip out into someones mouth or available hole
I like to eat cum out of someones overhang taking my time inside
their hooded cock exploring every inch of their cock walls
I also enjoy seeing a cock streach my overhang by stuffing my hood with their cock
anyone else out there into this a well, love overhang the more skin and looser the better
cock size matters little the more longer your hood the better

YES I HAVE A FORESKIN OBSESSION TO!! LOVE THE SMELL TASTE AND FEEL OF ALL UNCIRCUMCISED COCK IN MY MOUTH PUSSY AND ASS!! I LOVE TO TONGUE INTO A STUDS FORESKIN AND TASTE HIS MUSK!! I’AM A WHORE FOR FORESKINNED MEN!!

I have a personal OVERHANG fetish and every chance I get I make sure I stretch to maintain a nice overhang. This is what a nice overhang has done for me for masturbation. When I can’t stroke any more out, I switch to a milking technique. This requires laying on my back and I pull as much OVERHANG as possible and fold it all to bunch up under my frenulum. Then I cover it with a towel to give it a cushion feel. Then with my strong hand or the one that feels good, I take my palm and put it over the tip. I then wrap my fingers under until they come into contact where the bunched up foreskin and frenulum is on the under part of the shaft. I then start a kneeding/milking motion working and feeling the foreskin slide while giving slight preasure to the frenulum with my fingers. I’ll tighten my buttocks and flex my thigh, legs and point my toes downward. Everything working together will trigger me to dry cum. It’s the feeling and spasms of cumming but nothing comes out. I’ll come back down from my high and then start the process over again. I can do this until I exhaust myself to faling into a deep sleep.

I’m sure every one has experienced dry cumming. I remember my first time and I used the same milking technique when I was 10 or 12 years old. Back then I just used my bare palm until the day I produced cum and made a mess. That’s where the towel came into the picture. I like having these good sessions from time to time when I’m not with my wife etc. I feel it cleans the pipes but can any one tell me if it is dangerous in the long run or completely safe, fun and healthy?

hey there…love to compare my foreskin with others…would like to connect or meet male or female who enjoy lots of skin…check me out jc

hey there…would really love to meet and hang out with you…bi here…love to get naked and explore each other…

I think it is very normal to like overhang. It is reported that the ancient Greeks considered a long tapering overhang to be the epitome of male beauty.

Overhang protects the glans penis and keeps it moist and sensitive, so it is likely that men with long overhang have greater sensation in their penis.

One of the nice things about foreskin is that it can be elongated by stretching. Pulling your foreskin out keeping it taught causes “tissue expansion” in which new skin cells are formed. The increase in length in slow but permanent. When I am at my computer, I like to unzip, pull my dick out, grab the tip of my foreskin and tug on it. It has definitely gotten longer, althought I don’t need any more length. Anyone with a foreskin can create more overhang that way.