Orgasms as a kid?

I was one of those fortunate guys who was shown by a big 8 y/o cousin that my 5 y/o 3 inch (hard) cock could be made to ‘feel’ fantastic by jacking the foreskin back and forth ove the head. Getting hard as a 5 y/o was never a problem…my Dad often teased me apout it when sharing his bath in the evenings after work (he was a coal miner during WW2), my Mom used to toss me in with my Dad - it saved her setting up a bath just for me. As I remember my little pecker was often hard and I knew from my own examination that the foreskin could be moved back and forward. Well when my cousin showed me what to ‘do’ - which comprised using thumb and forefinger jacking over the head and it began giving quite intense ‘tickling’ sensations - I was HOOKED. Wow, from then on I then jacked my pecker when ever I was alone, especially in bed and I could reach dry orgasm multiple times. I was 11 y/o when I ‘cum’ for the first time and with the extra hormones jacked off even more often than a couple times a day. Such early self-please sure didn’t seem to affect me - I ended up 6’5" tall with a set of equipment in proportion to my size which I still enjoy daily.
What were others experiences of jacking before puberty.

As part of a family vacation to Disneyland, my parents also took us to The Wax Museum. To my surprise, there was the statue of David on our way out of exiting the museum. First time I ever saw such a beautiful statue and that he was naked. I couldn’t help notice that David was also uncircumcised. What I meant by also is that I was young but every one I knew was circumcised including my brother, father and friends who I experimented with. So the statue was the first uncircumcised cock I had ever seen beside my own.

I found myself thinking about David’s cock and it lead to a memoriable masturbation session back at the hotel in the bath tub that night. While standing in the tub watching the water flow out the spout and filling the tub, the spout protuding out of the wall made me fantasize that it was David’s uncircumcised cock pissing into the tub. I put my foreskin up under the stream and when the water pounded on my foreskin it felt really good. It vibrated the tip of my long foreskin and I heald it up under there and let it continue to make my foreskin feel good. I adjusted the temperature and would make it hotter and hotter as the water continued to pound on my overhang. To keep myself from cumming too quickly, I would peeling the foreskin back from time to time to shock my senses with the hotness hitting my exposed glan. As the water got to it’s hottest temperature and turning my foreskin into puddy, I exploded streams of cum into my bath. I had to drain the tub of water mixed with cum and start over before I could take my bath that night. I know my parents knew I was masturbating in there by the amount of time I was in the bath tube.

When I was quite small I used to give my self little erections by tugging on my foreskin, although I never had an orgasm until later because no one taught we how to do it.

I finally learned to give myself a dry orgasm when I was elever by moving by foreskin back and forth. After I learned how to do it I did it every day, sometimes more than once!