Olive oil

I wonder if anyone else has used olive oil as a skin conditioner on their cock?
Virgin (lol) olive oil is free from additives, and has been long used in Europe (especially Italy) as a skin conditioner, even as a hair conditioner. Used in moderation, applied very lightly, it helps to keep at bay fungal skin infections, dryness, flaking skin, and in the long term produces a smooth and attractive look. Of course, it is also used in cooking a great deal over here, so this adds to the health aspects.
I just massage a few drops into my glans on a weekly basis, at night, and leave it “soaking” with the foreskin covering my glans, then wash it the following day. I have to say that after a year or so I did notice the skin of my glans was different - smoother and silky.
Let me know if you’ve tried!

will try nit We use alot of olive oil at my house for cooking ,salads etc

Dale

I find that Coconut Oil is better. It is not only good on your skin, but also on your hair. It does not have the stronger smell of Olive Oil.

I’ve used coconut oil, but the stuff you can get here in the UK certainly does smell strongly- of coconut ! It’s not unpleasant though, and I’m sure it’s also good for the skin, as well as being sensuous.

I always keep my coconut oil in the refrigerator. It solidifies and never becomes rancid. I just cut of a small piece and put it into my foreskin. It melts fast and never seems to have a coconut smell.

thanks for the olive oil tip. I going to start using it on my glans and hood. Always for improving the look and feel of my cock and foreskin
david

I’m sure that lovely cock of yours will enjoy the feel of the oil. It does make for a very healthy skin. And it’s quite fun masturbating with it too ! Why not post some pics of your glans exposed and oiled up?

Paul

Good idea…maybe I can have a handsome foreskin like you. I’ll post some new pics

I would try it…but does it increase sensitivity of the glans? As I’ve noted in other posts, I had an extremely sensitive glans (painful to the touch). After I started wearing my foreskin back permanently, the glans toughened up & now it feels good. Before this, I could only masturbate by rubbing the foreskin over the glans. I couldn’t touch the glans itself. Sex was also uncomfortable. I could never cum, because it was painful, not pleasurable. I don’t know if many other guys have experienced this or if it is a condition. But I “cured” myself! If I leave my foreskin unretracted for about a week or so, the sensitivity returns, so I keep it pulled back. Unless I’m at the urinals or changing rooms & want to show off my foreskin!

as soon as I get horny my cock precums alot and its always wet under the skin when im jerking off

I don’t use olive oil - sounds like a good idea - but i do use skin cream. I love to keep my foreskin soft and in perfect shape.

Hi guys - after the suggestion several months ago about olive oil as a skin conditioner - I did try it too - and it sure works well. I’ve ALWAYS used some type of lube under my foreskin for all of my life; like a dollop of spit on/over the head making sure to evenly spread it around, then bringing the foreskin completely up after bathing the penis daily in the shower/bath, and later in life as I noted less natural body oils I continue to use some spit more often sorboline, vit e cream (the low alcohol types), KY (when in a hurry), but I’ve used about every kind of lube (Crisco, cooking oils, etc) for a novelty wank mixing them well with the pre-cum (just stay away from anything with thing with acids, alcohols or salt in them). There is no doubt that if you’re really interested in preserving the sensitivity of your glans to the end of your life, then treat your most prized pleasure point with real care.

For those guys who have retraction problems what ever the reason (except infections), the use of ‘lubes’ noted above and massaging these lubes so that they get under the foreskin plus massaging and stretching the skin sure will help…and such ministrations usually have a wonderful outcome with a great orgasm. What moire could one ask for…!!