New Here

Hello All,

I’m new here. Very interesting forum. I 've read quite a few posts with a lot of interest. One area of interest of mine doesn’t seem to have been presented here and curious. Have any of you in your early experience of retracting your foreskin attempted to keep your foreskin back in some permanent sense? I remember a few boys keep their foreskin back didn’t really get to know how or why in my early childhood years - pre-puberty. Thanks all.

Hi and welcome!
I tried to wear my foreskin back when I was in Jr. high School because I was embarrased to take a shower with all the other cut boys. No matter how much I tried, my foreskin would not stay back either hard or soft. I would pull it back before going to sleep or pulling up my underwear but the slightest movement would cause it to roll forward. It was useless to try and retracted in the locker room and shower. I had such a long foreskin when soft that when I walked to get my towel after I showered, you could hear my overhang slapping against my inner thighs when I walked. I know the PE teacher who was handing out the towels enjoyed watching me walk up to the window because I could see where his eyes were. Plus every one else he would throw them the towel so they didn’t have to walk all the way up to the window but not me. He made sure I walked all the way up there.

Later in life, I accidently tore my frenulum during an extreme night of self pleasure and when it healed I learned that the frenulum was the reason why I could not keep it retracted. It was extremely short and no matter how much I stretched it, it was a tough bastard! Like a new toy, I experimented on different techniques to try to keep it back naturaly without having to use tape or bands. The best technique was the spoon method that I continued to use. I carried a shortened spoon in my pocket so everytime I went to the bathroom I was able to reset it. I liked how it felt rubbing inside my pants when i walked or looking cut while walking nude in the gym and going to bed that it became a habit. Before I realized, it stayed back on it’s own. My foreskin shrank and the head got fatter from not being restricted under the foreskin hood. The biggest change was the head got caloused, there was no smell, it was dry and the sensitivity was gone. I found out no matter how rough foreplay or sex got, I was able to last forever and was able to control when I wanted to cum.

AS time passed, I was coming to grips with accepting my foreskin out in public because it was becoming more acceptable and soon more guys were coming out. I learned that it was becoming a rare commodity with all the curious cut guys at the bath houses I visited. As long foreskins and docking got popular, I found myself stretching so I can enjoy the docking scene various foreskin play, explore and weird fetishes not to mention running across a few with circumcision fetish role playing. At this time in my life, I had doubled the length of my overhang because there was so much more the others could do together with a long overhang and the sensations were overwhelming. I was back to the point of pre-mature ejaculating due to sensory overload due to the long foreskin and re-sensitized covered glans. It was night and day from when I kept it retracted. My foreskin was so long I could feel the wad of skin flop around the head as I walked. It would excite me enough to have to retract and wipe out my foreskin of pre cum often daily beyond the times I would do it when I pissed.

Today I enjoy the benifits of both wolds and keep myself finely tuned. I retract enough to keep my foreskin at the length, glans expanded and desensitized just right. Usually this consists of wearing it retracted to bed daily to let it air out and allow the glans to expand. Then stretching it real good by inserting 6 fingers comfortably stuffed inside once a month while soaping up in the shower or jacking off with lube. Sometimes skipped when a long session of foreskin play comes around.
:slight_smile:

I have never been able to keep my foreskin retracted. I can pull it back with my hand but when I let go, it rolls forward again. Sometimes, when I am hard, I can hook it behind the head in the coronal sulcus, but after a few minutes it will escape and roll forward again. My foreskin simply is too long for the available shaft length. When I pull it back, I get these wrinkles at the base of my penis and they unfold and push my foreskin back forward over the head.

The head always stays covered unless I use my hand to pull it back.

Actually, the glans is an internal organ and exposing it long term by rolling back the foreskin should be avoided. In the case of circumcised guys, the surface of the glans hardens and becomes keratinized, turning it into a leather-like surface with reduced sensitivity (and accordingly, reduced enjoyment during an orgasm).
The motto: keep it covered, dude!

I forgot to mention that during most of my high school years, the long tip of my foreskin was too narrow and I could not retract it at all, however it did not stop me from wanking. I would simply cum inside my foreskin.

My younger years of masturbating while I still lived at home always resulted in ejaculating inside my foreskin. I had a one hand method that kept the long tip folded over and cupped under my palm where I kneaded and squeezed it until I shot a load. clean up was made easy and I found out I could repeat the process until I couldn’t get another drop out. I would make myself dry cum just to get the orgasm sensation shoot through my body. This would last until I wore myself out and fall a sleep gripping my foreskin.

I have held my foreskin shut many times in my adult hood while silently masturbating at a place where I can’t let the jiz fly. Once again it makes clean up very easy. Just let it drip out and then retract to wipe the exposed head and inner foreskin clean.

Wow! This is such an interesting subject, one which I would never in a million years (living where I have and where I live now) be able to have with anyone I know in person. And where else but at prepuce.com would this type of sharing and learning be possible? Thanks for a great site, guys!