my young foreskin memories

my first foreskin memories come from an interaction with a babysitter. i had a babysitter but when she couldn’t watch me we would go to who she suggested. i didn’t mind she had a pool lol. there was about four or five boys total and one or two girls. we would swim everyday and all the boys would change in the dinning room and girls in the bathroom. after we would all take a nap. everyday before the nap everyone would have to go to the potty. as young boys we would just go in and surround the toilet. i was about four at the time. and had a problem wetting the bed on occassion. i remember going in to use the potty and coming out and saying that i didn’t have to go. sarah the babysitter told me that i had to go back in and go. i protested still that i didn’t have to, this time she stood up and we went into the bathroom with the other boys and she told me to pull my skin back like the other boys and to go. i had never notice but all the other boys where different. they were all circumcised. and i had never pulled my skin back before. so when she said this i looked at the other boys to see what she ment but abviously that was no use. in my hesitation i guess she thought she should take charge. she placed me between her legs and started to retract my foreskin. my foreskin was still attached to the head. it hurt but only from the pressure. once the opening stretched enough to allow my head to start to pass through she got another grip and slowing began to peel it back and off the head. by now it was just me and her at the potty. she continued adjusting her grip and peeling it back until it was to the back of the head but not over the grown. we stood there a few minutes untill i peed and then i was off to my nap. this new and exciting fact of retracting my foreskin lead to many other instences.
growing up my father worked a lot and had the opposite schedule. so no one ever tuaght me about forskin. once i found out about foreskin and circumcisio. i still didn’t know that my foreskin should retract i thought for a long time even after what happened at the babysitters that it wasn’t suppose to do that. lol. i just didn’t know. i left it alone and never retracted it. later i had phimosis. but about the age of 12 i started to slowly stretch the opening by doing what i remembered happening that day at the babysitters. i did this in secret still not knowing it was ok. i was able to pull it back now and after some work i got the grown and foreskin seperated from each other. it was about this time. that i remember going to a normal physical for sports, that when at the doctor the docter mentioned a word i knew. she asked my mom if she ever considered circumcision for me as she then retracted my foreskin. my mother answered and conversation continued on.she suggested that i pull it back all the way and clean when bathing. it was about this time that i bengan to sexual enjoy myself. Life continued on and about two years later while at another physical at the same office but with another doctor, again the lady retracted my foreskin and began to discuss circumcision. this time she had my mother come over from her chair and stand next to the table i was laying on to inspect my foreskin. as my mother was standing there she pulled the foreskin foreward and showed that i had skin pinkish skin that punched togeather in front. she then retracted it all the way back and pulled it tuat, suggesting what it could look like if i were circumcised. my mother said that she was for circumcision at the first visit but nothing ever came of it. the docter returned my foreskin and then retreived paperwork from the other room discussing circumcision. a date was set that day and a couple months later i was circumcised. i miss my foreskin but i have come to realize that there are benefits to both sides. so this is my story. it is real. not some sex fantasy. tell me your thoughts and so on.

Thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like you have come to grips living without your foreskin. You did mention benefits to both sides. I would love to hear the other side.

I had 3 encounters in my life of coming so close to getting circumcised. Well as I went through the same stage, every time I went to see the doctor, my mother would ask him to circumcise me. She was always looking for excuses because I knew she got tired of catching me masturbate. Besides my younger brother was circumcised after birth and m yAmerican step dad was cut. I was not born in the US like they were. Anyways, the doctor is what saved my foreskin because every time I went in, he couldn’t find anything wrong with it so there was no medical need. He was an old man and was probably uncut himself. As I got older, I tore back my frenulum from heavy duty masturbation and went to emergency to be seen. The ER doctor wanted to circumcise right that minute. At first he made me feel I had no choice but after I took a long long time to make up my mind, he gave up and put in a few stitches to close the wound and sent me home. The third time was self inflicted. I was tired of being rejected, teased and felt alienated that by age 18 I made my way in for a circumcision. That day and night before the scheduled appointment, I had the longest and best masturbation sessions ever and realized I could not part with it. After months of going through all the evaluations, experiments with masturbation etc and when it came to the very day, I didn’t show up.

Now I live in a more understanding era and lucky to remain whole. I like the choice of having it both ways. Retract it to be cut or froward for full affect.

I can’t imagine what the benefits of being circumcised might be. I would not want to be circumcised.

I am thankful that no one every worried about my foreskin even though it was non-retractable as a boy.

I am still natural as the day I was born, and I am thankful for that. I love to play with my foreskin and wank with it. I would not want to lose that ability.