my time as a kid back in summer

i still remember it to this day back being in my early child hood i would hardly clean my cock for weeks even when i did wash my body my penis i did not touch cus i loved the white cheese stuff i had on it back then so, many weeks later after school and such went to take a piss and like always and pulled the skin back had so much smegma covering my penis it was unreal but cool thing at the time and smelled it too this day i can still smell that smell of smegma every time i produce alot its something you never forget either it was a weird experence at the time i dont know much smegma stuff like that guess kids produce alot more then us adults do ha ha thos were the days for me wish i could go back to them lol btw i was only about 5 or 6 years old at the time when this all happened

They say the inner foreskin has glands that secrete pheromones that are sexually stimulating. I am surprised to hear that they were present at such a young age. When I was that young I could not retract my foreskin so I did nott know what was underneath the skin.

I find that the aroma from my own adult foreskin can be intoxicatingly delightful at times.

I produced a lot more smeg as a kid than now…wish I had more - have a buddy that really gets into it. I dock his nose in my skin and he can cum from just grooving on the smell and taste.