My First Retraction

I guess you could say that I was a ‘late bloomer’ because I didn’t have my first foreskin retraction until I was thirteen, and I’ve been told that the later that you get your first retraction, the longer your foreskin will be. At any rate. I was getting a lot of erections for about a year before that and the opening of my foreskin was about the size of a dime. I really started to grow in the penis department and it seemed that about every week my foreskin was getting pushed open further. I used to use some vaseline to rub that part of my exposed knob and that purple area that wanted to come out was very pleasurable and so was the front edge of my foreskin. I used to pull on the foreskin because the unbroken adhesions that kept my foreskin from retracting were further back on the head. So, I kept pulling on the front of the skin and rubbing that purple area of the head until I thought that I had to take a piss. Nobody told me that that was the beginning of an orgasm.
I remember one Saturday when my parents left me home alone while they went to visit some relatives about 50 miles away and said that they wouldn’t be back until early in the evening. It was Winter and kind of cold in the house so I decided to take a hot shower. While showering, I got hard and the hot water was stimulating what was exposed of the head. I remember looking down and seeing my dick head protruding further than it had while the shower spray was spraying down on it. I was almost doubled over in extacy but I kept letting the hot spray hit it straight on. Then to my shock, just when I thought I had to pee, my foreskin snapped back and I came for the first. I swear that I thought that I blacked out for about a minute. There was quite a lot of residue behind the head that the water rinsed off. When I pulled my skin forward, it stayed over the head but when I pulled it back over the head and back down again, I came again. I had my eyes tightly closed from this pain-pleasure.
About an hour later, I took some baby oil and squeezed several drops into my foreskin as I stretched it open and then inserted my index finger and rubbed it around and that gave me huge electric like sensations down my legs. Then I inserted my middle finger along the other and with my thumb on the outside of my skin, I started to pull on my foreskin which when the inner fingers rubbed the inside of my foreskin gave me tremendous pleasure. I kept rubbing my fingers on the inside lining of my foreskin and then pulled back the skin as far as it would go and rubbed only the skinned back inner surface of my foreskin, not even touching the head. And then… ejaculation number two within an hour and this one was bigger than the first. It must have shot five feet away from my bed. It did hit the wall and curtains.
I would NEVER, EVER want to lose my foreskin for any reason whatsoever. My foreskin is the most pleasurable part of my dick, and I still pull on it strongly every chance I get. Especially from the bottom which really stretches the frenum. I think that technique is why my frenular artery is so thick and I can actually (sometimes) feel it throb when I’m really hard.

That’s it.

That is a HOT story!! Tell us more when you can.

awesome!..i can’t even begin to tell you
-A, how excited i am… :00000005:
-B, JEALOUS! …lol!

every man i have ever known with skin has always been a shooter!..and that on top of all the sensations…you guys rock!..
you lucky bastards…LOL!

oh well there is no use to cry over what is gone!..for me anyway! just once i would have liked to feel something close to the sensations you men experience…i can only imagine the pleasure…thank god i have a great imagination!..

peace brother,
loved your story!
tony

I’ll add a couple of more comments but they will be in the Adult Foreskin Stories section. OK?

dude!..

write more and you can place it anywhere you like!..LOL!..
very cool!
tony

My foreskin was never forcefully retracted but I remember the first time I fully retracted. My mother remarried to another circumcised American guy. One night when I was 8 or 9 years old playing with my race track with my step father. He blurted out and asked me if I pulled it back to clean under my foreskin. I was shocked but interrested at the same time to want to hear more about my foreskin. I’ve never retracted it but learned from a friend’s mother at an earlier age that I could gently pull the skin back to piss properly. I lied and told him that I did and later that night while in the bath, I started to explore the possibility of going all the way.

I never retracted when I masturbated. I would leave the skin forward and use my palm to cup over the foreskin and squish it in my hands until I shot into my palm. That night while under the water I pulled and watched as I forced more and more of my foreskin downward exposing more of my glans. Down and up, down more and up, down a little more and back up. I liked the stroking motion and would cum before I could accomplish my task. The next night it was on and I placed more pressure on pulling back my foreskin than the night before. I was not going to fail the mission this time. In my hurry, I surprised myself when I began frantically stroking myself to pleasure. On a downward stroke, I tore the adhesion and my foreskin popped back behind my glans and clung itself tightly behind the glans. I thought it was stuck back permanently. Worried, I tugged and pulled and was able to get it back over.

That night while in bed, I masturbated popping it back and pulling it forward. Each night while either in the bath or in bed I would masturbate that way. My foreskin got flexible and I was able to retract with no problems. Once I got use to this I began to explore and check out my cock. I retracted my foreskin as far back as it would go to see if there was an end to my foreskin. It bunched up at the top base back behind the glans and wouldn’t retract any further because the bottom side was attached with a string like piece resembling the piece that was under my tongue. The more I pulled it back the more it pulled the tip of my glans downward. I knew if that piece wasn’t there that I would be able to pull it back further.

I still enjoyed cupping my foreskin with my palm and jacking off that way. I could make myself cum instantly. Only now the cum would balloon and stay trapped within my foreskin. It did make cleaning it easier.

Hot story. My brother is 4 years older than I, and is cut. When we were bathing together as children, I asked Mothere why we were different in the cock department, and she explained to me about cirumcision. I was about 6. She said they “had trouble” with my brother’s, and “weren’t going through that again!” This was about 1960 in rural East Texas. When my cock started to grow, the skin kind of split and was sore, so I put “monkey blood” (mercurochrome) in it. When my mother saw me in the tub, she thought it was blood, and asked what I had done to myself. That was probably the last time she saw my growing cock, as I started being more private in the bathroom.

Foreskindiver writes:

“I guess you could say that I was a ‘late bloomer’ because I didn’t have my first foreskin retraction until I was thirteen, and I’ve been told that the later that you get your first retraction, the longer your foreskin will be. At any rate. I was getting a lot of erections for about a year before that and the opening of my foreskin was about the size of a dime. I really started to grow in the penis department and it seemed that about every week my foreskin was getting pushed open further.”

That never happened to me. My foreskin has always been longer than my dick. It had a long overhang when I was a boy and the tip of my dick never tried to push out through my foreskin because my foreskin was too long.

When I got to be sixteen and still could not retract. I started to forcefully pull my foreskin back against the head when I was hard. This gradually caused the tip to widen out and eventually I was able to retract.

I love to wank my foreskin and I would not want to lose my foreskin for any reason.

Fourskindiver’s story about the shower brought back this memory:

I started wanking when I was eleven and I started ejaculating when I was twelve. It was my practice to wank at least once a day and usually more.

The summer I was thirteen, my family took a trip on a family owned cabin cruiser. We were on this small boat for about five days and I had no opportunity to wank. I was getting desperately horny and no relief was in sight.

Finally, we got to a place where we were going to stay for some days. We had an opportunity to go ashore and take a shower. When I got in the shower I discovered that it had a lot of force. The forceful stream striking me foreskin gave me an instant erection. I continued to directed the stream onto my foreskin and it really felt good. Pretty soon, I ejaculated right there in the shower without ever stroking my foreskin.

What a relief that was!

I went back to that shower several more times before we left that place!

The first time I retracted my foreskin I was around 12. I never had really been told to retract it before or not enough to make me pay attention. I always loved my foreskin and I have a longer one so when I started getting erections the skin would still cover the head. One day in the shower I got the idea to jack off and pull back the skin all the way. It wasn’t hard to pull it back, I never had anything like phimosis, but the head was so sensitive and I was nervous lol. I finally pulled it back and exposed the head all the way. The head was pink and didn’t have any build-up. I tried jacking off by sliding the foreskin back and forth but it took a long time to cum because the head was extremely sensitive but I eventually did. The head was almost too sensitive to touch a long time after that but now I couldn’t imagine not being able to slide it back and forth. It’s great! :biglaugh:

I agree. I love to slide it back and forth.

I remember being about 4 years old in the bathtub with my year-younger brother. We both had foreskins, as did our father. (We were fortunate that the OB-GYN who delivered us in his clinic didn’t force my father/parents to have us cut.)

My father instructed my brother and me on how to retract our foreskins to wash underneath, which we did and repeated every time we bathed or showered (separately, of course, when we were older). It seemed completely natural.

It was when I was around 10 that I noticed at the school urinals that almost nobody but my brother and me had a foreskin. (This was in the southern U.S. in the 1950s, where – I’ve been told – circumcision was less common than in the rest of the country. I never understood my experience with being in such a tiny minority but some time in my adult years I realized that perhaps the other boys with foreskins had been retracting theirs to pee, and when I saw the exposed head I just assumed they were cut. I never retracted to pee – nor did my brother or my father – and I still remember the wonderful sensation of having the urine slosh around a bit inside the foreskin before exiting into the urinal or toilet. Even though I had a pronounced overhang, I never had trouble aiming, which is why – or so I’ve been told – that some/many guys retract when peeing.)

An old story but thought it was appropriate to add for this thread:

I knew the difference between cut and uncut at an early age but didn’t have a clue about retraction to clean, how to piss without spraying etc. I remember pissing at a friends house and sprayed the hell out of his mothers toilet in a hurry to get back to playing. His mother knew it was me and pulled me aside. She grabbed me by the arm and said, “didn’t your parents ever teach you how to retract your foreskin before peeing”. I was embarrassed but the next time I pissed, I made sure the head was visible and was excited to be able to direct the stream where I wanted it to go.

I would wonder how my friends mother knew about this being that she had her sons circumcised. When I got older, I latter found out from her when I confronted her about that day and she clearly remembered but wasn’t embarrassed at all to tell me that she grew up in a house full of uncircumcised men and that her husband wasn’t circumcised. Although she enjoyed his foreskin very much, he insisted that all their boys be cut to fit in with the rest of the boys.

Wow, the first woman ever to talk to me about the topic. I found myself masturbating to the thought of watching her with her uncut husband.

When I was a kid, there was no possibility of retracting to pee, because my foreskin would not retract. Even though it does retract today, I am not much on retracting it, so I still pee through my foreskin without any problems whatsoever.

I was never ever able to retract and keep the foreskin back behind the head. During school I never could get away with keeping it hidden to pretend to be cut to blend in with the others. Until one day when I tore my frenulum and had the remaining cut back to prevent further tearing. After all healed up I remember my first time being able to retract my foreskin fully and it stayed back on it’s own until I tugged it back forward. I remember watching the head appear and then the foreskin popping back behind the corona. Before I would pull further only to cause the head to be pulled down ward but this time the foreskin just kept rolling back and back and back until I was able to pull it all the way back. If I had a longer dick I’m sure I could have pulled it back further. Oh what an experience.