My early years

Since I’m new to this website I’ll try to start at the beginning. I believe I was born a bit premature, and for that reason was left uncircumcised. We lived in a rural area of Idaho,which again I believe is the reason my parents never took me back to the nearest city to have me cut. I say this because my older brother was circumcised, and during the time I was born almost all baby boys had a RIC. I really wasn’t much aware of being “different” down there, until I started bathing with either my brother or father. I would look at their 'weiners" (as I called them in those days), and wondered why they were different than mine. I was kind of shy, so I never broached the subject. I just assumed that I had a different looking penis, just like some people had different looking noses or any other body part. By the time I got to be school age, I became aware that I indeed was very different than all the other boys. Instead of having a “rounded” end on my weiner, mine had a long piece of skin on the end. In those days the boy’s restrooms typically had nothing but a long trough to pee in, so everything “hung” out for wandering eyes to see. It soon became apparent that I was the only boy in my small country school to have such an unusal looking penis. The other boys would unmercifully tease me about my “weiner” coming to a point instead of the rounded tip that all of them had. However, most seemed to enjoy getting a good look at it whenever I was taking a pee. It seemed like they would almost fight to stand next to me. I became very self conscience about my unique looking penis, so started to try to hide it whenever possible. I never saw another uncircumcised penis until I was in the fourth grade. By this time we had moved, so I was in a new school. There several boys standing in the boy’s room taking a leak when I walked in. One of them said “let’s have a contest to see who can pee the farthest.” One by one they step toward the urinal and pulled out their dinks, and let ‘er fly. They all had circumcised dicks, so could get a nice stream going. I wasn’t sure at the time, but I though one of the boys from the fifth grade had a penis that looked like mine? However by the time I got a closer look, I could see that he also had a rounded tip. I believe that this was actually first uncircumcised penis I ever saw, but by the time I had gotten the closer look he had obliviously pulled back his foreskin, so I thougt that he was circumcised. Remember at this point inmy life I had no idea that there was anything called circumcision. I just thought I had a weried looking dick. I had never “pulled back” my foreskin because I didn’t know I could. It was during this time in my life that my father died, so I never had a mentor to explain how my strange penis worked. When I was in the fifth grade, i stepped out of the bathtub and started to dry myself after bathing. I looked down at my dick, and for some reason pulled back on it. What happened next scared me to death. As I pulled very hard on it, something started to “pop” out of the end of it. I immediately let go, and whatever started to come out of my penis went back in. I thought I had almost "broke’ my weiner. Of course what almost happened was my first “retraction” of my foreskin. Because I was so scared by this, I never attempted to pull on my dick again for fear of breaking it for good. I disn’t realize it at the time but I had a very severe case of phimosis. If there is interest in me continuing, I’ll post more later.

Yes yes yes please go on we all like to hear how you coped with the phimoses scoop

Hi Scoop:
I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, but got busy doing a few things. I will probably stop posting as much on the website as it is a bit too time consuming. But I do want to kind of fill in the blanks for you since you took the time to tell me about your life. So I’ll kind of pick up where I left off. I’m sorry if you felt “tricked” in any way by the “fib” I told about when I actually got circumcised, but I assure you that all the rest of my posts have been true to the word. Also the rest of this post will also be totally true. I think I left off when I was about 8 years old and had first almost retracted my “tight” foreskin. I had very few sexual encounters between 8 and 10 years old, and still at age 10 had never retracted my foreskin. At age 10 I had a cousin stay over one night. He was about a year younger than me. We decided to do a little bit of sexual experimenting, and ended up sucking each other’s dicks. He had a very tight circumcision, which made his cockhead very pronounced. However his head was very small so his cock seemed to be all shaft with a small head on it. First I sucked him. He enjoyed it, but that was about it. Then he started sucking me. He commented about my strange looking penis, but went about his business. He next said something about “maybe we could get some scissors and get rid of all the skin on the end of my dick”. We both had a good laugh about it. After he had sucked on me for a few minutes, I started to get a very strange feeling, and finally erupted into a full blown “dry” orgasm. My very first one, and boy did I love it. After that my family moved again, and I started out in a new school. I fella befriended me, and we hung around together almost every day. He was my age, and fairly good looking (as I was), but he was a little bit on the “stocky” side, which made him sort of self conscience. We were a good fit because by this time I was very self conscience about my uncut dick. We met in January, but never did anything sexual, he never even saw my dick, as I made sure we were never in a position where he could. Summer came and one day we decided to go swimming at the city pool together. The changing room was very open, so there was no hiding anything. I did turn my back while changing into my swimming suit, so I don’t think he saw my dick at that time. However when we got out of the pool and went back into the changing room, we obliviously had to strip down, dry off, and put on our street clothes. There was no way I could keep him from seeing my weird cock, so I just sort of went with the flow. I could tell he was getting a good close up look at me, but he didn’t say anything. I could obliviously see him too, and he was circumcised. But he did have a fairly loose circumcision and because he was a little overweight, what little foreskin he had left sort of bunched up behind his cockhead. Afterwards on the walk home, he looked at me and said “you never had the skin cut off your dick, did you”. Of course I had to reply “no”. From that moment on he seemed to be in love with my penis. But he would embarrass me to no end by asking me questions, and telling all our mutual friends about my uncut status. All of them were cut, so I was constantly the butt of all jokes. He kept inferring that we should “mess around”, but I kept avoiding any sexual encounters with him. We were both 11 at the time. He lived alone with his dad, who was a total drunken jerk. My friend confided in me one day that he and his dad always slept together, and that they occasionally would (as he said it) touch each other. He also confided that his dad, like me, was uncircumcised. He invited me to sleep over one day. We went to the movies and then returned to his house. His dad was always out late drinking, so he wasn’t there. My friend (Mike), had set up a couple of sleeping bags for us in the back bedroom. We stripped down to our underwear, and laid on the sleeping bags and talked about the movie we had just seen. After a few minutes, out of the blue he said that he wanted to mess around with me. I felt kind of trapped by the situation, so relunctantly agreed. He pulled off his underwear to reveal his cock, and then looked at me as to say, well, your turn. I pulled down my underwear, and my weird little uncircumcised cock came into view. He obliviously knew more about uncut dicks than I did, probably because of his experiences with his dad. At any rate, he had me lay on my back and he went straight for my uncut dick. The very first thing he did was try to pull back my foreskin. The overhang pulled back, but my foreskin was far too tight to go over my cockhead. He just said in amazement “your skin won’t pull back”. II didn’t know what to say because I didn’t even know it was supposed to. He went ahead and “screwed” me, which was the first and only time I ever had a prick up my ass, but that seemed to satisfy him. A few days later we were playing with a Frisbee after school. He walked over to me, and said that his dad had told him that if my foreskin wouldn’t pull back, I’ll have to be circumcised. I had no idea what circumcision was, so thankfully the subject was dropped. Since this was summer, and school was out, my sister had a summer job looking after a boy while his mother worked. He was about 8 years old, so I didn’t pay him much mind since he was too young to play with. He mostly watched TV while my sister went about her business. One day my sister had to run an errant, so asked if I would watch him for an hour or two. I agreed and we played basketball for a while. He told me he had to go the bathroom and since I did also, we went together. He pulled out his dick and to my surprise he was uncircumcised. As a matter of fact, his looked almost exactly like mine, with a long overhang. We both stood there peeing through our foreskins. I could tell he was checking me out as much as I was looking at him. This was one of the few times I had ever come face to face with another foreskinned boy. We left the bathroom and I invited him up to my bedroom, as I wanted to explore his cock a little further. He seemed to have the same think in mind. I pulled down his pants and then mine. Then I pulled down his underwear, and then mine. We were standing face to face with our uncut dicks hanging out. They looked exactly the same, except his was a bit smaller. I couldn’t contain myself, I had to try the same thing on his penis that Mike had tried on mine. I reach over to the base of his dick and gently pulled back on his foreskin. To my absolute amazement, his foreskin retracted to expose his bare cockhead. It was as if everything became clear to me. My strange looking cock also had a cockhead under all that foreskin. I couldn’t wait to retract mine, but wanted to do it for the first time in private. My sister returned home, and I told her I was going to take a bath. When I got into the bathroom by myself, I got naked and stood there looking down at my cock. I then reached down and attempted to pull my skin back. Again it would only go back so far until it became impossible to go any further. I was determined now that I knew how it was supposed to work, that I was going to get the skin back. I pulled with all my might, and finally my foreskin gave way and my cockhead saw the light of day for the first time. Since I was 10 or 11 years old at this time, my cockhead was a mess. There were adhesions, smegma, and all sorts of strange odors. I also had minute tears in my foreskin by forcing it back so hard, but at least it was retracted. I then decided to pull the skin back to its’ normal position, and experiment a little later. Unfortunately, my foreskin was trapped behind the rim of my cockhead. It wasn’t going anywhere. I finally had to run the water in the tub, jump in and gradually work the foreskin back to its’ normal resting spot. Eventually I was able to clean my cockhead up and retract my foreskin, although it was still very tight. I found that if I retracted it behind my cockhead, it would stay there all by itself because it was so tight. I actually would pull it back before changing for PE class so that I might look like I was circumcised. It didn’t work very well though, because my foreskin was so long that when it was retracted it bunched up into what almost looked like a rubber band behind my cockhead. This went on for several years, and was the condition of my penis at the time that I referred to during my physical in the Navy. I married, and found out that I could loosen my foreskin by stretching it a little at a time. Over the years my foreskin actually became very loose, and was extremely easy to move back and forth over the head. Of course this was great for masturbating, which I did in addition to sex with my wife. One of the drawbacks to having a loose foreskin was that I could no longer pull it back and have it stay behind my cockhead, so I was back to having an uncircumcised penis with a long (and loose) foreskin that had a lot of overhang. The worst thing I disliked about being uncircumcised all those years was that no matter what I did, there would always be an odor associated with my penis. Within fifteen minutes after showering it would be moist again under my foreskin, and shortly after that it would start to get a funky odor. Since I’m a very “clean” person, I couldn’t stand that. I don’t know if everyone would agree, but at the age of 41 I decided I’d had enough. Maybe it was a midlife crisis but I scheduled an appointment with a urilogist (sp?) and had my penis circumcised as an outpatient. I was relatively comfortable with my decision for years. The only regret I actually had was that I wished he had taken more foreskin, and made it a tighter circumcision. In the military we call it “high and tight”. I actually decided eventually to do something about that also. I did a lot of research and decided (of all things) to get recircumcised. Since I thought any doctor would think I was crazy, I decide to do a “self circumcision”. I bought what is called an alisklamp from a company in Malaysia. About a year ago I used it to “trim” up my original circumcision. As painful as it sounds, it was actually very easy, The worst pain was the initial “clamping” of the device on the foreskin that I wanted to remove. I then wore it for about 5 or 6 days, and the unwanted foreskin just dies (from lack of blood supply) and falls off. I can honestly say I now for the first time in my life, love my cock. I know it’s not for everyone but a tight circumcised cock works out the best for me. By the way, although I can’t show you a picture of my cock when it was uncircumcised, I can do the next best thing. I can direct you to a website where I have an account. I have devoted the whole account to close up pictures of uncircumcised cocks. If you go there you will find many of them tagged “looks like mine”. These are ones that most closely resemble what my cock looked like years ago in its’ uncut state. Enjoy
Enter the word “tumblr” into your search box
Go to tumblr.com You will have to register an account, but it’s free and trust me you’ll enjoy it if you’ve never been there.
My account is “oldyoungman”
Let me know if you have any trouble finding these pictures.
Goat

Thats quite a story for sure i still have mre questions but will post later scoop

This is an update to the previous posts. I have had some questions asked concerning my experiences as being both uncircumcised and circumcised. The previous two posts outlined my younger years and on up to the time I got circumcised. I then related how and why I ended up doing a “self recircumcision” several years later. The questions asked concern the experiences I had shortly after I had my first retraction of my foreskin at the age of 11. As I pointed out, I had a very long acroposthion as a child. Since my foreskin was so tight (phimosis) I had a lot of issues in the ensuing years. Because my cockhead was completely covered for so many years prior to my first retraction, not only was it extremely tight, but it was also very sensitive. All of the uncut readers know what I’m referring to. For a while my cockhead was so sensitive it was almost impossible to even touch it. Since my foreskin was so tight, I would pull in back and it would stay retracted behind the rim of my cockhead all by itself. Right after my first retraction when I was 11, I tried to wear my foreskin back behind my cockhead on a regular basis. I just couldn’t do it because my cockhead was just too sensitive. I found that just the normal activities of the day resulted in the head rubbing against my clothing all the time. It was so uncomfortable because of its’ sensitivity that I would have to go into the nearest restroom and pull the foreskin back over the cockhead just to function. I kept at it and finally my cockhead lost enough of the sensitivity that I could wear it back for short periods of time. Because of my shyness about being uncircumcised, I would pull the foreskin back whenever I thought my cock was going to be on display. It still looked very strange as my long foreskin would bunch up behind the head, due to the phimosis. But I felt that it least sort of made me look circumcised. Another problem I had after my first retraction was that my cockhead seemed to have developed a strange “covering” on it. I think it was because of all the years of being covered by my foreskin. During the first few months it was almost like my cockhead “shed” its’ top layer of skin? It was kind of like a snake shedding its’ skin. I would end up peeling a thin covering of skin off the head. It wasn’t painful, but it was very annoying. After about six months it seemed to stop shedding, but it was still extremely sensitive and had a very shiny appearance. I had a very light complexion to begin with, so my cockhead and foreskin had a very pink (almost reddish) appearance. It almost looked like it was always irritated, even though it wasn’t. Whenever I masturbated, I had to avoid directly touching the head because of its’ extreme sensitivity.
One time when I was 15 years old, a friend of mine Mike (I talked about him in a previous post) invited me to stay over at his house. We had been out watching our high school’s basketball game, so got to his house fairly late. We were tired so just went to bed. As usual his drunken father wasn’t home so we had the house to ourselves. After we had laid in bed for a few minutes in the dark, Mike rolled over and in a whisper said “Are you awake”, obliviously seeking an indication that I was asleep. I don’t know why, but I just kept silent and didn’t answer him. Since he was now sure I was asleep, he sort of “cuddled” up to me from behind. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my backside. I just remained silent, partly in fear, but also in anticipation of what was coming next. I must admit I was sort of turned on. Mike reached over my body and felt the bulge in my undershorts. Next he moved his hand to the top of my shorts and reached in to feel me up. He first moved his hand in the area above my prick and sort of ran his hand through my pubic hair. Next he went for my balls and massaged them for a bit. Then he moved to my cock and went straight for the end of it. He felt all around until he found my long foreskin overhang. I grasped my “hood” and rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. As I said in an earlier post, Mike was totally fascinated with my penis with its’ long foreskin. Next he repeated what he had attempted to do several years prior. He moved his roaming fingers to the base of my cock and pulled back my foreskin. He seemed very excited that unlike his previous attempt to retract my foreskin when I was 11, this time the skin rolled back behind my cockhead. He used his fingers to roam all around my now bare cockhead. It seemed like he was using his fingers to paint himself a visual image of what my penis looked like with the foreskin pulled back. This seemed to be very erotic to him, and I must admit that I was also getting very hard. He then grasped my cock with his entire fist. It was oblivious that he was going to start some serious masturbating of my prick. The only problem was that he grasped me to far up on my shaft so the thumb of his fist was rubbing the rim of my cockhead. Being uncircumcised this was just too much for my sensitive cockhead to take. I sort of “moaned” a little and made a slight move and he stopped masturbating me for fear of waking me up. He waited a few minutes and then moved back to his target. This time he got a little bolder and worked my shorts slowly down my legs until they were down around my thighs, leaving me fully exposed. He then continued with his exploring and masturbation of my cock. He was only using his right hand to play with me so I was sure he was masturbating himself with his left hand. After a few minutes he quit, so I’m sure he had come. He then attempted to work my shorts back up my legs. He didn’t do a very good job, so they were just sort of hanging half on and half off. Next he shook me and told me to wake up because I was talking in my sleep. He reached over and turned on the light. We both pushed the blankets off to get resituated and when we looked down at my groin area my shorts were in disarray, and my hard on was totally in view. The foreskin was partly retracted because of his masturbation of it. He had never seen me erect before let alone erect with my foreskin skinned back. We both went to the bathroom together to take a pee. He just could take his eyes off my penis, but since he had just “came” a few minutes before, we didn’t do anything further, We just went back to bed. I do have to admit that I did have a nice long “jack off” session the next day.
Recently I went online, and did a “search” for “free gay videos”. The search revealed a website called “rockettube” which has tons of free videos of almost every topic. I found a website called “Boynapped”. There are a lot of different “semi bondage” free video clips. Many (if not most) of the subjects are uncircumcised. In looking at the various clips, I found one (I believe it was titled “pin wheels”). In this video there is a young man leaning against a board with his hands bound above him. The main character on the “Boynapped” website is named Sebastin. He is in many of the clips as the person “playing” with the “bound” victims. In this 5 minute clip Sebastin has a small “pinwheel” device that he uses all over the young lad’s naked body. The young man is uncircumcised and Sebastin takes great joy in bringing him a great deal of ecstasy using the pinwheel on his retracted foreskin. You can almost feel the pinwheel yourself as it is rolled around his bare cockhead. Sebastin goes on to spray the lad’s balls and penis with some cold airspray, and then rubs Vick’s Vaporub on his cockhead. The lad is so overwhelmed by the rubbing done on his super sensitive cockhead that he is squirming and moaning to no end. If the reader was to go and view this video they would get an idea of how sensitive my cockhead was in those days.

Yes i do understand how sensitive the head could get . its almost like it makes you aware its ALWAYS their no matter what activity you are doing . I had a friend who was tight and could pull back but the head was too sensitive to touch and like yours it was that reddish purple color but he for the most part always kept it covered . I assume even now the head can get sensitive even after its been cut for some years . and i think thats due to the fact the head had a chance to mature into at least teen hood before it was retracted and now feel very sensitive but not over powering . I think i remember you saying you when you were younger having a lot of smegma (cheese) and some adhesions as well . again guessing but it seems like the head of your cock made you aware it was their almost 24/7 did it ever give you any problems whenn you were younger or that tingle or itch you could not get to was that present thanks for telling us your story scoop

Super hot story.

I was an only child so had no brothers to compare cocks with and in the UK, we’re all uncircumcised anyway. I used to play what we called “rudies” in the copse behind our house with my next door neighbour - he was a year younger than me - but since neither of us knew what we were doing at 10 and 11, we just used to take our pants off and show each other our hard penises.

When I went to secondary school, it was an all boys environment so we had to use the showers a couple of times a week for rugby and PE. In the first couple of years, it was erections all round - we all had them, probably because we were all just entering puberty - but it became more embarrassing when we entered the fourth and fifth years and some of us were still sporting boners every time we entered the showers. Yes, we were by and large, the gay boys :00000010:

As a kid, I had no idea about wanking whilst all my male mates were younger than me, so I started role-play being a Roman soldier by wearing towels in the bathroom. I very quickly realised that the textural roughness of a towel rubbing against my penis could make it become hard almost immediately and within seconds it would start to precum although I had no idea what any of that was about. I spent the next three years in a semi-tortured Roman hell of constant erections and unfulfilled ejaculations until I discovered a porn video lent to my dad from our then next door neighbours.

It was a classic L.A. orgy scene and it was the first time I’d ever seen a man’s erect penis or what you’re supposed to do with one.

I sat on the sofa glued to this video and started to wank for the first time - I was 15. It took all of about 2 minutes before I felt this enormous surge and I blew my load. Four years of pent up cum in one almighty outpouring. I was shocked and delighted at one and the same time because I didn’t know I could do that.

It was the most powerful orgasm I’ve ever had and I’d love to repeat the experience again, but I know I won’t! Great fun while it lasted though!