Mutual masturbation.

When I was thirteen, Ike, who was one of my classmates, and who was also uncut. Ike and I compared notes on all things sexual and especially about the foreskin and jerking off.

One day, Ike said, lets go to my house after school and jerk off together. The idea intrigued me because I had never seen anyone else jerk off.

Ike lived within walking distance of our school so we went over there after school. His parents worked so we had several hours alone together.

We were somewhere between childhood and adulthood. Ike’s penis had not reached its full size yet, but was at that time about 4.5 or 5 inches long. He still had a nice overhang even when hard as kids do. The major difference between Ike and me was that his foreskin retracted and mine didn’t.

When Ike pulled back his foreskin he revealed a very smooth, shiny head of a very deep purple color. He did not like to touch it because he said it was painful. Perhaps he had just started to retract his foreskin and had not pulled it back much.

Well we both jerked off and we both produced some cum. We liked watching each other and we continued to get together for masturbation sessions on a regular basis.

One time Ike said lets do to each other. That sounded like a good idea and we started to wank each other’s foreskins. This became our standard practice and we did this many times.

After about a year of this, Ike got a job after school as a bag boy at a local supermarket and that ended our mutual masturbation sessions.

Sometimes you don’t realize what you have when you find yourself stroking another uncut cock besides your own. I have had the pleasure of jacking off another guys cock who had a tight foreskin. It did feel extremely restricting and felt like I was hurting him but he ensured me by telling me to work it harder in order to get it fully retracted. It got easier as he got me harder and closer to cumming with us jacking to the same tempo. I found myself pulling way too hard on my down stroke and up stroke but it got easier. On every down stroke I can see his foreskin pop back hard behind the swollen glans and the short frenulum would pull down hard at the tip of his cock. Every up stroke it would bunch up behind the glans flare until popping back forward again. I could feel and hear the pop in every stroke. The guys with the short foreskin only allowed my to go up and down half way because it wouldn’t cover the head completely. It felt like a loosely cut cock I was pumping. The long foreskins ofcourse are nice because you can glide up and down the entire shaft to the base and back up and over the flaring head. Nothing better than jacking a huge cock with a long foreskin that covers with more than enough overhang.

Yes, I agree. I believe that long foreskins are better in every way than shorter foreskins.

Over time, one can lengthen a short foreskin by stretching.

Quote: “I believe that long foreskins are better in every way than shorter foreskins.”
Whether long or short, is does not matter. The important thing is to have a foreskin, unlike the poor prepuce amputees who have to go through life minus a prepuce.
Where I grew up 905% of the boys were left intact. We used to refer to those who had missing foreskins as “doggy dicks”, i.e. without the most important part of a penis - the prepuce. >:D

I have a friend with a non-retractable foreskin. When he and I enjoy mutual masturbation, he has showed me how he likes a finger inserted inside the foreskin opening and then run round and round on the edge of the head (and the frenulum) with precum as a lube. But when we make each other cum, we hold each other’s cocks in our hand and work it up and down like is common.

I did not enjoy mutual masturbation with another guy till I was in college. The very, very few guys I saw with foreskin when I was growing up were not guys that I knew well enough to share masturbation with. (My theory is that we uncut/intact guys know how to drive each other wild!)

Growing up in an area that had very few intact penises, often my penis’ being “different” made (heterosexual in every way) friends sometimes ask me “how it worked.” I showed them, which amazed them and which frequently led to mutual masturbation so they could feel what it was like to move a foreskin back and forth (as compared with simply rubbing the head with their fist). I considered it fun but also a bit of “medical education.” :wink:

Oh yeah! Mutual masturbation (especially with another guy with a foreskin) is real male bonding!!

Not quite. Real male bonding is penis docking… Man, that is getting really bonded. Admittedly, mutual masturbation is great fun as well.

Yes, I agree. Most of the cut guys don’t know what to do with a foreskin, so it is better to be with an uncut guy.

It wasn’t that way for me. In my early years of experimenting, I met guys at the bath houses I visited frequently to find out that I was the only uncut guy there most of the time. When I showed up and exposed my foreskin for all to see I had guys lined up to persuade me to play with them. The guys I did chose were the ones who had rented private rooms. All of these guys were circumcised and real curious to examine and play with my foreskin. Back then docking had just started to become popular and most guys got to wear my foreskin around their glans to jack off inside my foreskin by the end of the night. It wasn’t until later in my life when I ran across more available foreskins but they seem to be of a younger generation who didn’t know anything about foreskins including their own. I met a few older guys who had more knowledge and had more experience with self pleasure or wanted to explore such as double docking or hooking up together on one estim unit attached to our foreskins. In the end you are correct that hooking up with other uncut guys is way better as we are in tune with our foreskins.

You mean hooking up witgh intact guys. I am intact, I am not uncut, just as I am not undead.
I am fortunate in that I grew up in a community where 95% of boys were intact. The odd ones out were those who were deprived of their foreskins by unthinking parents.
Penis docking was quite the norm whilst in high school, and it and mutual masturbation were not regarded as gay activities, just normal sexual practices of interplay between inquisitive preteen and teen guys. None of my school friends who participated in these sexual games turned out to be gay.

Yes Hank, I also prefer intact or natural over uncut or uncircumcised. Over here “USA” where it is now 80% in the opposite direction, everyone knows or refers it to uncut so I catch myself using that slang openly. I am just happy to be a part of the 20% who are intact and proud one way or another even if they all acknowledge me as being uncut, uncircumcised or having an ant eater or an elephant trunk.

As penis docking is the norm over there, It is the norm over here starting out with the gay community as well as foreskin acceptance since the 80’s. I realize more and more married and curious cut guys have become open and interested in docking today than ever before.

This tipic is about mutual masturbation. So here goes:

http://www.aussiespeedoguy.org/speedobrand/mutual.jpg

The best memories about mutual masturbation is where we get behind one another and do the reach around. This always allows us to pretend it is our own uncut cock we are playing with and jacking off. We take turns doing each other its more natural this way.