Mutilations

I’m not an outgoing or socializing type of person, and I think I know why; The end of my dick was somehow sliced off when I was circumcised as an infant. I was much too young to remember anything of this ordeal. My biological father abandoned my mother and I and I don’t remember anything of him. I was raised mostly by my grand parents who were very good people. My grandfather however, was a very able man but also a very quiet person. He never said much. So I think I learned most of my characteristics from him.

Getting back to my penis, I can remember back when I was very young, sticking my finger in the end of my foreskin and feeling the end of my dick. I have no idea why I had so much remaining foreskin if I was circumcised, but none the less, there it is. To me this was the way is was, and for me, normal.

In later years, in high school when I got to see other boys in the shower room, I noticed that I wasn’t like them. The end of my shaft was rather blunt, where the others had a “knob” on the end. Some of the boys had skin covering the their ends, like mine, but was more pointed - mine was like the end of a rubber hose.

I spent a lot of time at the library and eventually came across information about foreskins and the practice of circumcision. I eventually came to the realization of what happened to me. In our family, things of this sort weren’t talked about. My grandfather wasn’t the sort to discuss these matters either, so I was mostly left to my own devices.

Because of my shyness and unusual genital condition, I never became interested in girls. How could anyone possibly like a weirdo like myself? I went to the senior prom, but I was the photographer and took pictures instead of girls. I don’t consider myself gay, but don’t have much of an attraction to women either.

After I moved out on my own in my late teens, I decided I didn’t want to look at the blunt end of my dick and wanted it to appear more like the un-cut guys I’d seen. So decided to make the end of my overhang narrow so it would look more normal, but a bit shorter than the average dick.

I used a forecepts to clamp the skin, drawing it together at the end and slicing off the excess skin. It was a rather long and uncomfortable process, but eventually I achieved my desired result. :stretch: Today I have a nice little “elephant trunk” at the end of my shaft. It’s non-retractable, so I never get to see the end inside, which is exactly what I wanted to achieve. It feels good and I’m pleased with how it all came out. Now I’m not ashamed to be seen - but then who is ever going to see it except myself anyway? I’ll try to post some pictures here somewhere after I post this.

Thank you so much, Bostel, for your poignant account and your pix. Fascinating! Apparently, you’ve managed to make the most of the situation, despite all.

Btw, I LOVE your cock, make no mistake about it, and know others do to. A cock like yours is something that a member on dick.net (i.e., “headless”) and I were just discussing at some length–a person with the dick head removed and the foreskin essentially left intact. This seems to be your case. I would love to see more pix and would like to know how you “narrowed the end,” surgically, or???

As I said, thanks for the account and I’d love to see many more pix, in all states of arrousal (or not) with the skin in all positions. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

p.s. are you at dick.net and showyourdick.org? You definitely should be. I’m on both with the same name.

I’m very gratified and the response to my story. I’ve never told it to anyone I know personally, and it’s nice to hear that it’s appreciated.

I have some pictures at my profile - http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/displayimage.php?pos=-6143 I find adding pictures quite confusing here, but I’ll try to ad some more. No I’m not at other web sites - I’ll check them out.

How I narrowed the end? Not too difficult; used a forcepts to clamp the skin at the end, making it tighter, trying to estimate just how tight to go. I ended up doing it in about 3 stages, each time going a bit smaller at the end - drawing the skin a bit tighter. Clamping the skin, then allowing it to stay that way until the skin that was on the outside of the forecepts die, and slicing it off. When the clamp is removed, it tends to “come unglued” if not left on long enough, which turns out to be at least a week, more is safer. If I could have used sutures to hold it together where it was clamped, this could be reduced to a day or so, but I’ve go one hand so suturing is very difficult for me. After the second time, I decided enough of this “little bit at a time” stuff, and just made it small enough at the end that it could never been retracted. This worked great! I’ve reached my goal and a very pleased. I’ll work on some more pictures.

Thanks for the follow-up.

You might wish to check out a new joiner here by the name of headless. He is at showyourdick.org too, as well as bmezine.com among others. I alerted him to your account and pix.

Yes, I look forward to more (many) pix!!!

I know this is an old thread but I have some thoughts that just came up.

It was a personal story written by a British soldier who was captured along with others behind enemy lines. He was held captured and abused for over two plus years before he was able to escape minus his foreskin. He also wrote about witnessing the torturing of other British soldiers that detailed seeing two get their foreskins cut off and then swapped and placed back over each other’s circumcised bloody cock. It ended in forcing them to eat each others foreskins. Most of the abuse to himself was having objects inserted into him as well as cock, foreskin, ball torture and humiliation as well as edging and not letting him cum. As most Brits are uncircumcised, they had more ways with their foreskins and torture to it. He went into vivid detail that made my cock hard as a rock every time I read the story. Graphic details about electrodes used in his anus and foreskin on a daily basis until he lost all feeling in it. Then pins and object poked through the skin and into his urethra. The final days left him strung up on a post for all the women and men soldiers to take their turn cutting a rings off of his foreskin and kept as a personal souvenirs. He was left there to watch as they nipped away at his foreskin. It didn’t stop after the foreskin was all gone. There were more women and men soldiers who wanted a trophy so they cut the remaining skin off from his shaft so he was left with a bloody penis.

He was either rescued or some how escaped but lived to write about it. The details were so vivid it was difficult to tell if it was fiction or not.

I searched and searched and couldn’t find it anywhere. Anyone else come across this story?

Bostel:

Thanks for posting this. Anyone who is considering circumcision should reflect on what happened to you as a child.

You have made the best of a bad situation. Your penis now resembles an normal phimosed penis, which is much superior to what you had.