makingn foreskin longer

I have been puling on my foreskin every chance i get to make it longer and I think it is working it usede to rectract on its own when hard now I am starting to get a little nippe even when har … Love it . Has any body else made their foreskin longer and if so how

Dale

When i discovered i could retract my foreskin when i was like 14yrs old, i kept stretching it to the back to keep it retracted. Then when i turned 20, i discovered the joys of foreskin. I started to try to pull it foreward, and then i found myself wanting to seemyself with foreskin, especially after browsing foreskin websites and getting interested in the different look and feel a dick has with foreskin.

Anyway now from always retracting when heard, my dick after pulling the foreskin forward and stretching it sometimes, i find it puckers sometimes when soft. I do wonder whether others stretch their foreskins. I do see some guys do that through their pants though, and i’m sure it makes it longer.

It’s always about uncut guys who are stretching their skins. But i’m sure some guys with foreskins want it longer. Any other comments on foreskin stretching?

A few years ago I decided to try and enlarge my already (some say) fairly generous 4skin. I tried vacuming and “pumping” the skin but didn’t like that it was real easy, at least for me, to break tiny capillaries in the 4skin.

So, I went on to experiment with air inflation and after some time have made some inflators that work quite well and have had to increase them in size over time. If you check my pix here you’ll see some of my inflated pix. It’s easy to make the tools to do it and I can give instructions and supply pix, if you wish.

I find inflating enlarges/stretches in ALL directions at once while not stressing/stretching the penis shaft (unless you wish to do so). The 4skin has many stretch receptors and it feels good to do (if not over done, of course). I can cum while soft just by inflating, if I wish!!!

I hope this gives you some more ideas. Later.

slipper

How did you make this inflator.
What things dis you use etc.
Would love to try that myself.
Mark