Lengthening Your Foreskin

As long as I’m on line, I thought that I’d throw this in.
As you can tell from my earlier posts, I’m into my foreskin and also other men who have them.
If you look in ‘childhood foreskin stories’ you can see the story of my first retraction.
From the time that I first started to play with my foreskin, I loved it. But there was this one guy in my school who was a gymnast and he had one of the longest foreskins that I ever saw up to that time. He was a senior and one afternoon when he was getting ready for practice, he saw me staring at it. He didn’t say anything like ‘WTF are you looking at?’ or anything like that. All he said was ‘You gotta stretch it to get your skin like that’. I was dumbfounded and wondered how to stretch it besides the way that I was doing it just with my fngers.
Then one day, I broke a leather shoe lace on my desert boots and I had a brainstorm.
That night when everybody thought that I was doing homework, I locked my bedroom door and took out my dick. I formed a loop with the leather shoe lace and pulled my skin as far forward as I could and pulled the loop tight around the overhang. Then I tied the loose ends of the shoe lace around the door knob of my closet and backed up. That SexSkin stretched until I thought that it was going to rip. Honestly, it was over four inches beyond the head of my dick which was a pretty good size for someone my age. Then I felt the frenulum getting that ‘tingle’ and I started rocking my hips back and forth increasing the stretch of my skin and then releasing it and doing it all over again, maybe fifty times.
Then I shot. And with no place for my load to go I could see my skin begin to fill up.
When I started to go soft, I unlooped the shoe lace and all this goo plopped out on to the floor. This whole experiment took about a half hour and was my skin longer? You bet it was, but it was back to almost normal length the next day, but still longer. I did it nightly for at least two years and by that time, I was really sporting an overhang.

Now comes the kicker.

When I got into High School, I had a physical with the school doctor. He said for me to drop my boxers for the hernia exam and when he got a gander at my dick I could see the look of surprise on his face. He said that he thought that having that much foreskin was ‘unhealthy’ and that he was going to send home a note to get my parents to let him circumcise me. He mailed it to my parents and my dad took me aside one night to have a talk. He told me what was up and that he wanted to see what the doctor was talking about. He was surprised too and asked me what was going on. I told him and even showed him the shoe lace. He just laughed and told me that he did the same thing but not to the extent that I did.
That was the last that was ever said about circumcision. I still cringe when I see or hear the word. I have a long skin to this day but never stretched the opening because I like the feeling of my head constantly stretching the opening when I pull it up and back while masturbating.

When I was a little kid (like in kindergarten) I discovered that I liked to pull on my foreskin. I would grab the tip and tug on it. I liked the way it felt and it gave me an erection (although I did not know what an erection was). It felt good and I did that as much as I could. I think I started to lengthen my foreskin at about age four or five although I did not know that this would make my foreskin grow longer. In any event, it is quite long today. i like the way it looks and feels and I would not change it.

Like you, I enjoy the stretching feeling that I get when the narrow tip starts to pass back over the head. I understand that the nerves in the foreskin are sensitive to stretching. I guest that is why I liked to pull on it starting at an early age.

At an early age (experimental phase) I was soo much into stretching my foreskin (using fingers, gag ball, ballooning and a foreskin pump) because I liked how it lengthened and made me feel while doing it. What I didn’t like was how it felt with all that extra skin all bunched up and dangling at the end of my flaccid cock. It was so long that every step I took, it would give me an erection. It felt so good and I found myself scrubbing out all the pre-cum several times a day. It was a little too much to deal with. Stretching with ball, ballooning and fingers is nice but it left me with a wide opening that we all hate because we enjoy the feeling of it stretching and popping over the glans. It was until I purchased the foreskin vacuum pump. When applied, it only stretched the main body and not the tip. Although the vacuum made the tip balloon up but once it went down, it was nice and long and left the opening tight.

Today as you can see in my picture, I have it dialed in just right and the way I like it.