just got circumcised

:eek:yes i had too tight of a 4 skin so i thought by going to get the 4 skins removed i know that sounds like lazy but its not it was my choice and we all have opinions to them i believe right? so i went and got it done for my own reason not for cleaning or the women or to see what it was like just wanted to see no bare skin on my whole shaft i always felt weirded out by it and stuff and not cus of women and stuff im pretty stright about my things was very clean wit it at times, othere times were just too harsh but im gonna miss that 4 skin i once had but its too late to go back just yet… that is :eek:

My hearty condolances, Mate… these days, there is no need for radical surgery to fix phimosis… is very simple; just rub on a topical [surface] steroid-cream twice a day… for 6 weeks… fixed!!!

~~~ BETAMETHASONE CREAM 0.05% (Twice Daily -----> 4 - 6 Weeks.) ~~~

Steroid cream did not work for me, after a year i gave up and got cut.

well the damage is done sense i got cut its a low cut still got some skin left but wont cover my head enough to get smegma but its over wit
and i gotta get used to this new feel lol

In today’s world, where so much information is available about the complex anatomy and functions of the intact penis, where assistance at “stretching” a too tight foreskin is at a man’s finger tips (http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184) … only terribly lazy and stupid men would willingly mutilate their penis by amputating the most sensitive tissue anywhere on the human body. It boggles the mind to learn that they exist on a forum devoted to “Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers…” Shouldn’t you people be at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Circumsexual ?

why are guys so unaware of alternatives for a tight foreskin ? is because you all live in the u.s.a. ? preputioplasty is the best last option you lose no skin and it loosens the foreskin,its quick easy and heals rapidly , look it up please if any of you other guys are in a fix and ignore your urologist or what ever you call them they appear to have one option for anything that is wrong with any guys penis , if its not circumcised then thats the problem get rid of the foreskin which of course does’nt really work . its like saying if you have a headache we wont try and cure it we just remove your head and that’ll fix it doh. if it does not work circumcision is still available

anyone ever try to use glansie, or platigo solutions GFS [gentle foreskin stretcher] in conjunction w/the betamethasone?

I know a lot of gay men who have phimosis. It’s not a problem - I probably a lot cum faster and with more force than guys with desensitised cut cocks.

Keeping clean is easy - I precum so much, any cheese under my skin just floats to the surface.

No guy should EVER be circumcised - it’s genital mutilation. You were all given foreskins for a reason - enjoy them! :slight_smile: