intact pissing

Hi I’m new to the site, I was wondering how do other members piss I always fully retract to piss,I have an average overhang, my partner has a short foreskin and so does not pull back.What do you guys do?

HI REHOMESKIN, I HAVE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION, BECAUSE I LOVE THE SMELL AND TASTE OF A MANS RIPE FORESKIN AFTER HE HAS PISSED AND SWEATED ALL DAY THRU HIS OVERHANG! THE MUSKY SMELL OF UNCIRCUMCISED MEN IS A REAL TURN ON TO US WOMEN!!

I HAVE A REALLY LONG OVERHANG A CI-9 ON THE COVERAGE INDEX, MY SKIN STILL COVERS MY COCK WHEN I HAVE A BONER, I NEVER SKIN MYSELF BACK I JUST LET MY PISS PUSH ITS WAY OUT MY WRINKLED UP LONG HOOD. I NOTICE I GET ALOT OF MEN STARING AT MY UNCUT COCK AT THE URINAL TROUGH IN THE MENS ROOM WHEN THEY SEE HOW MY COCK KIND OF BALLONS UP AS MY PISS STARTS TO FIND ITS WAY OUT MY LONG OVERHANG. I DO GET A PRETTY GOOD BUILD UP OF SMEGMA AFTER A FULL DAY OF PISSING THRU MY FORESKIN AND SWEATING ALL DAY, AND IF I GO 2 DAYS WITHOUT SKINNING MYSELF BACK FOR A WASH OF MY COCK HEAD I WILL HAVE ENOUGH SMEGMA BUILD UP TO REALLY SMELL AND EAT FOR A REAL MANLY TASTING COCK. SO NO I DO NOT BOTHER TO SKIN BACK MY FORESKIN OVERHANG WHEN I PISS.

I roll back slightly to expose the urethral opening. I just never liked trapping urine under the foreskin.

Sometimes I just don’t care, though. :biglaugh:

Always skinned back unless I don’t feel like it. Less of a mess that way when using the bathroom.

My foreskin hangs over the end by about an inch when i’m soft. My penis is short soft so when i piss it ussually dribbles out the end, my main problem is that i have to be careful not to wet my trousers. I have been increaing my foreskin length for about 6months and now its longer and looser and now i can take an average mans cock head fully inside (docking).

When my wife is in town I have to keep it very very clean. She really loves it, but has had some bad experiences in the past. . . .

When she is away (2 weeks each month) I pull the skin forward to piss, and let nature take her course.

Interesting to note that when travelling in Europe the ladies seem to be just fine with the natural aroma.

Hving a slightly longer than normal overhang, I always retract my foreskin until about a quarter of the glans is exposed when pissing. I anyhow will always keep a piece of toilet paper handy to dry my glans, whether there is any urine on it or not. (I would think that circumcised guys would have to do the same routinely. Not having a prepuce gives them a false sense of security thinking that they are immune to HIV when practising unsafe sex, or do not dribble a few drops of urine after urinating.)

My foreskin doesn’t quite reach the end of the head unless I’m very soft and then I pull it back a little before peeing as I don’t like to splash on the floor when I’m using an ordinary toilet. Most times my clit hole just peeks out of my foreskin and I can pee perfectly like that. I also use a piece of toilet paper to dry the head after a pee so that there is no dribble or staining of undies if I’m wearing them. When I’m erect, my foreskin is automatically fully retracted. How I wish I had a long foreskin that still covered the head when erect. I envy guys like that. I would just hate to be circumcised as I love uncut cocks so much.

I have a reasonably long skin, my willy’s not that big but at least an inch of it is skin and I never retract when pissing

I am a C 9 or 10 AND ALWAYS RETRACT THE SKIN TO PEE SO THATB i DONT GET URINE UNDER SKIN AND A BAD ODOR… I THINK THESE GUYS THAT ARE INTO SMEGMA AND URINE SMELL ARE KIND OF WEIRD!!

dALE

what is this c-9 where do you get this scale from to measure your foreskin?

Hi itsmylife2nite,An Australian circumcised man, called Paul Sherriff,who wanted to “restore” his foreskin,devized an index of foreskin coverage,based on its position both slack and erect.His code is called “CI” and the numbers from 1-10 indicate how long one’s foreskin is,from nothing at all 1,to plenty of overhang 10. I’m about CI 7-8.
His website is called Newforeskin and the http for the index part is:www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchat.htm.It also has a private part for Restorers.Doug

i HAVE A LONG FORRSKIN, COVERS HEAD ENTIRELY WHEN ERECT, SO i ALWAYS RETRACT TO PEE. I DON’T LIKE THE SMELL IT GETS WHEN PEE GETS UNDER THE SKIN.

DALE

I think, from all I have seen, that I have an about average foreskin. Totally covers the head when soft with a little bit extra and fully retracts when hard. I have, at times, just pissed through the foreskin when outdoors and it is kind of a turn on but when using indoor facilities I expose at least part of the head so I don’t miss the target or get it on myself. I too dab the end with tp to keep from dribbling in my underwear.

I always piss through my skin, do not find it cause any problems.
Mark

Mark,

dosent it give your penis a foul odor?? i always skin back to keep the pee from getting under my foreskin. If it does get there it tends to smell ba like an unflushed toilet

Dale

it probably would in time but i wash it every day so it does not become a problem.
Mark

I keep my foreskin permanently retracted. Have done so for the last 10 yrs. I don’t do it for hygiene purposes, but rather for over-sensitivity. When I had it permanently covered, my glans was sensitive to the point of pain whenevey there was direct contact. Now that it’s a little toughened-up, it feels great. Before I tried the permanent retraction thing, I did always retract partially (just enough to expose the meatus) to pee.

I guess that makes you living proof that circumcised guys have less sensitivity on the penis head. I always knew that was true 'cause my older brother s cut and his penis head is no where near as sensitive as mine. Yet on the pro circ sites they always say there is no difference between cut and uncut penis head sensitivity!!

Dale