I Love Cum!

Does anyone else love to eat there cum? The hottest thing i ever did was jack off 3 to 4 times everyday into a bowl for about a about 40 days in a row. I kept the bowl with all that sperm i was collecting in the freezer in between jack off sessions. i almost filled it to the brim before I just couldn’t wait anymore. I finally thawed it out and drank the whole bowl of my sperm while playing with my cock & watching a bunch of bukakke videos. It was so hot! I wished I could get a bunch of guys to jack off in my mouth, tell me you cum stories & send me links, vids &pics :00000013:

I have to say, I love your name, love your pic… but the thought of doing that doesn’t do much for me I’m afraid. :eek:

thanks! i love cock & cum!!! lets have fun! :00000013:

I jerk off into a glass put it in the fridge and wait untill its full ,then mix it in my drinks and then when finished drinking it ,I go out and find real cocks and :00000005: :00000005:cum to suck

I adore cum but never save it for later as I prefer it fresh from the cock, nice and warm and sticky.
:00000013:

Same here, fresh and warm straight from the cock is best.
Mark

i also love cum, have since that magical first time i shot. have when the time alllows forzen my loads in a cigar tube and inserted in my ass for a cold jack session.

I’m definately a cum junke. I shoot into a shot glass and take it fresh! I’ve gone to adult book stores and look for used condoms and suck them inside out when I find them. I’ve had some very nice snacks that way! I’d love to be in the Treasure Island Media videos and be one of the lucky guys in Drunk on Cum. Damon Dog has got some really hot vids if you’re a cum junke… :00000013:

swallow it fresh from my dick

When I was young and limber I remember the first time I swallowed my load. I was so horned up and hard from finding out I was able to suck on my own cock and foreskin that I got carried away and dumped a load down my throat. I’m not that limber any more to suck on my cock but I have a wife and friends that will do that for me now. Once in a blue moon I’ll get horned up enough to try but usually end up with stroking my foreskin and cock over my face and shoot a load into my open mouth.

Oh yess I love to eat cum to! :00000013: