I guess you are wondering....

WTF! Well I was not happy with the last website. It didn’t address the Foreskin I so love. I do really like the look and feel of this new site and hope everyone else does.

Works for me! Thanks!

hink it is great!!

Dale

Does this mean we’ll get more picture space, Tommy? I ran out a long time ago. :’(

I increased the up load space for Newbies a bit. Once you reach Jr. Member etc. you get more. To reach those tiers you must be a regular poster to our forums. Also, coming soon will be our blogging areas for individual blogs and also uploading video’s.

Hmmm, thanks for the info, Tommy.

I’m listed in the top five posters but still a “newbie.” I’m not quite sure what all this means. I’ll try posting some more pix when I get the chance this coming weekend and see if I’ve more pic space.

Not any more Slipper.
You are now a junior member as you have reached 50 posts.

Ah, suddenly I realise how it works !

I joined the old site years ago Tommy, with different email addy etc, then lost track of it when I went onto broadband, because my email addy changed. So glad to have found my way back. I’ve been promoting the site in the Gaydar Uncircumcised Chatroom whenever I get the chance. :00000010:

Thanks Parnolt! Really appreciate it.

@ Tommy - I should have also said that I think the new site is great - a smart look, good features, and easy to get round - keep it up!

Paul

What is the “Gaydar uncircumcised forum,” if I might ask, please?

Thanks.

Gaydar is a local and international gay/bi site which has chatrooms, profiles and contact/dating facilites. You can join for free - only an email address is required, a hotmail one or yahoo one will do. You can also pay for extra functionality, but the majority do not.
It has live chatrooms where you can join in, or just watch the chattering. There are rooms for major countries in the world, even regions within those countries, and themed chatrooms.
One of the chatrooms is an Uncircumcised one. Both cut and uncut guys go there to chat about their interest, swap pics and details etc.

The site has no popups, no viruses, or catches, it is run in the UK and is a respectable business - even winning awards from national organisations. Don’t be put off by the name - Gaydar - because at least half the members are “bi” whatever that means. I prefer to deal not in labels, like gay or bi, because human sexuality is a broad spectrum, with wide differences between one person and another, all of which are subtle and personal, and hardly merit the shallow pigeon-holing of fixed names.

Here’s the link
www.gaydar.co.uk

Thanks, Pernolt, I’ll check it out.

slipper