Growing up uncircumcised

I grew up uncircumcised. Although I took a lot of good natured teasing about my uncut status by all of my cut friends, I grew to like my uncut cock. My father died when I was young, so I was left to discover how my unique cock worked. I had a very tight foreskin with a very long overhang. Because of the tightness of my foreskin, it never retracted by itself. Due to my lack of knowledge, I never pulled back the skin to reveal my cockhead. I was 12 or 13 by the first time I retracted it. I joined the Navy right after high school. After I was in for about a year, I had a routine physical. There were several sailors having this same group physical. Two of us were uncircumcised. The Medical officier that conducted the physical, looked at me and the other uncut guy closely. He handled both of our dicks in front of all the cut sailors. He pulled back our foreskins to examine our cockheads. He then stated that we needed to get our cocks taken care of, so scheduled us to see him the next day. As you can probably guess, he circumcised both of us. I actually have mixed emotions about being cut. I definitely miss my foreskin when masturbating, but like the low maintenance of being cut. Besides there isn’t much I can do about it now. I’ll continue the story in another post if anyone is interested.

Okay, let me continue the story…If you read the above post I indicated that I was sort of forced into being circumcised. I did this on purpose to get the reader’s attention. Everything in the post was true up to the very last part. The other uncircumcised guy and I were not circumcised the next day. What actually happened was that the ten or so sailors (including me) were in a circle with the Medical Officier in the middle. The exam was what was called a flight physical. All of us were in a job code that would/could involve flying as a part of a flight crew, so the exam was to make sure that there was no physical reason for us not to be allowed to fly. There were indeed only two of us that were uuncut. The other fellow was a “lifer” nearing retiement, probably in his late thirties. Since we were all in a circle, the Medical Officier went around one by one to do what was referred jokingly as a “short arm” inspection. This portion of the flight physical had all of us standing in our shorts, and at the Medical Officier’s command dropping our drawers. It was at this point that all of us had everything hanging out for inspection. The officier went from one of us to the next, first having each sailor turn around and bend over for recal exam. Then he had each of us turn around to have our dicks looked at. The first sailor he looked at was the older “lifer”, who was the only other uncut sailor besides myself. Much to the amusement of the Medical Officer (and all the rest of us), this fella had a long foreskin and on the part covering his cockhead, he had a fly (house fly) tattooed on it. When the officier came to me he took a long look at my dick with its’ long foreskin. He retracted my foreskin, and because of my tightness, the foreskin just gathered in a very tight ring around the rim of my cockhead. He examined the foreskin’s “scranglehold” on the base of my cockhead, and asked me if it hurt when I got an erection? I just said no, as I was “beet red” from embarassment. He kind of left things at that. He did not force a circumcision on me as indicated in the first post. I left the examination intact, at least for the time being. The history of how I got to this point in my life is covered by posts in the “Childhood Stories”.

When I was in the military some years ago, no one made an issue about foreskin. I heard barracks rumors about short arm inspections but I never heard or saw one actually being performed. The military did not seem to be concerned about my very obvious foreskin, nor did anyone give me any grief about my foreskin. I went in with an intact foreskin and I came out with an intact foreskin.