foreskin play

:00000004: Hasn’t anybody ever posted pics of someone blowing up their foreskin like a balloon?
Just curious to see what others have tried.
Loosey

:00000003: Go for it Loosey!

I’ll post some later, Loosey.

Loosey,
I do similar to photo below:-
http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=48&pos=8

OUCH !!! blow up like a balloon ?! no thanks for me. but i like your cock , i love to see your peephole. that turn me on , dude . what a head, i love it. :00000003:

Love to see those pics

I’ve been inflating for a while with homemade devices and air-pressure. I really want to enlarge my skin in all directions, for which inflating is ideal and doesn’t risk damaging the cock shaft anatomy. I gave up on pumping the foreskin because it was tooooo easy to damage the capillaries.

I’ve some skin inflation pix here and at dick.net (same site name as here) and my dick.net group… Foreskin Play. I recommend anyone interested to have a look–can I plug that here, Tommy???

I did see a while back that someone here copied my twin baby-bottle inflator which worked well for me for starters. I left him a comment at a pic or two of his, hoping he might get back with me, but didn’t. Over time I’ve had to develop larger inflators and cum up with different devices–one of the whole points for me, of course.

I’ve been truly amazed how few hits google produces for foreskin inflation or foreskin inflator. BME has some pix and vids, but it’s a pay site and I’m cheap. I may send some pix there so I can get a membership that way and really see what others are doing to stretch their skins, since very few seem to be inflating, other than ballooning with pee, of course.

I’m always happy to “discuss” foreskin inflation, techniques, tool, etc.

“slipper”

I just wanted to share my experience with inflating my foreskin. When I was younger I used to use a film canister to inflate my foreskin like a balloon. First I would cut the bottom off of the film canister and melt the edges slightly (so they wouldn’t be sharp). Next I took an old basketball and cut the valve (the kind where you put a needle in). using a lighter, I burned a small hole in the grey top of the film canister which was smaller than the diameter of the valve I cut out. While the plastic was still hot, I inserted the valve into the plastic top of the film canister, being sure that the side you stick the needle into was on the outside. If need be, hot glue could be used to ensure an air tight seal around the valve. Now, with the help of a little electrical tape, I was ready to go. I inserted my head, or what I could of it, into the end of the film canister where I had cut the bottom off. I then rolled my foreskin up the canister about 1/4 or 1/3 the way and tapped it to the outside of the canister using electrical tape (just because it produces an air tight seal, and it’s stretchy). Then I simply put the top of the film canister (with the valve glued into it) back onto the other end of the film canister where it originally went. Just to make sure that the seal on the top of the canister was air tight, I wrapped electrical tape around the top to seal it as awell. Then simply insert an air needle into the valve (carefully!) and pump. This feels great and can be kept inflated for long periods of time without causing damage to the foreskin which would occur if you just tied off the end really tightly. As well, this method stretches all of the foreskin.
I know it seems like it’s a lot of work, but it’s really rather simple, reusable, easily put on and taken off, and to urinate, simply leave the canister in place, take the top off, pee, and put the top back on and reinflate. As simple as that. It’s also discreete under cloathing, and cheap to make. I hope my experience can be helpfull. If y’all have any questions about this or any other of the foreskin contrations I have made feel free to contact me!

-Isomer

Have you got any pictures of you inflating your skin.
Your homemade device sounds very interesting.
Would love to see it in action.
Mark

For some reason this post won’t allow me to post pix in the reply. But for those who have never seen inflation pix, other than pee-ballooning, you might wish to check out this thread from another post here for a couple of my pix toward the bottom. I’m to the point I can cum with little more than inflating, if I want. For those who think it hurts (anything can if done incorrectly), there are many stretch receptors in the foreskin that feel good when moderately stretched, or even slightly more.

http://home.prepuce.com/index.php?topic=154.0;topicseen

hey thats great thanks for sharing those -

Ive got a question, dont know if it goes here or not - b/c Im also very curious about inflation - and ive never seen or experienced [yet] - [and this is more bj related actually] any attempts to blow into the foreskin. Mine aint that much, so, it probably wouldn’t work too well. But still…thought that might be worth saying.

I have a fairly long overhang even when hard and I love to pinch foreskin closed over cock head and jack by stroking foreskin below . Then shooting under the skin… Very hot!!!

Dale

Membrane:

Have you looked at my pix here and at dick.net and in my group there called Foreskin Play? If you wish to see some inflation pix, those will get you started.

slipper

sure have – dig it!

I just posted one of mine as well.

membrane… do and post more!!!

An interesting story I thought I’d share about foreskin play (and I’m not talking about my own).

I met a local guy on line who was also uncut and we chatted about foreskin topics. Personal masturbation techniques came up and I’m always looking for new foreskin masturbation techniques to try on myself and when asked about some of my own experiences, I was eager to reply back. I couldn’t believe that the guy I was chatting with only used an up and down jacking technique when he masturbated. He seemed interrested when I talked about my foreskin stretching play. Especially the one I did while soaping up in the shower. I explained to him about my technique and he tried them on himself in the shower. We would chat about the outcome or his home work and all the IM’s about masturbation techniques got us excited that we made plans to hook up at his place. To make a long story short, he wanted me to play and stretch his skin as if it was my own cock. I thought about it and the only way that it would be possible is if I positioned myself behind him with my hard cock stuffed between his legs poking his nut sack from underneath. We got in the shower and I got into position. I then reached around him and felt his thick cock. He was a couple inches longer than I was and felt thicker in my hands. When he got hard, his foreskin peeled back enough to show the slit. I slowly retracted his foreskin and felt it slide over and snap behind the glans. I reached for the soap and lathered his bare and sensitive cock head and then tugged his foreskin back over entrapping as much soap as possible. I then poured some soap on my fingers and while holding his foreskin open with my left finger and thumb, I grabbed and inserted my right finger into his foreskin. With 2 fingers inside and 2 thumbs on the outside, I gently began to pull my fingers apart stretching his foreskin under the warm water. 2 fingers was a teaser so I retracted him and re-lathered. This time I started inserting my 2 middle fingers and then slipping in one finger at a time. 3 fingers then 4. He was comfortable and enjoyed what I was doing. I took my time, inserting and stretching, then retracting and re-lathering. He was getting a good work out. He said he had done the same technique on himself and was only able to get 4 of his own fingers inside. I re-lathered him up and began inserting the 2 ring fingers and then the 2 middle fingers inside. Stretching and pulling as I inserted each finger. With 4 fingers inside stretching his foreskin, I gently maneuvered a finger in between the 4 fingers and began to wiggle the 5th finger inside. As it made it’s way in, it would stretch and push the other 4 fingers out to make more room. It was rather tight as the 5th finger finally popped it self in. He moaned and I continued to dig my fingers in deep and began to stretch and loosen his foreskin even more. I withdrew my fingers and stripped back his foreskin as tightly back at it could go. Stretching it down to the base of his shaft letting the hot water run over his naked glan and inner foreskin. I had done this several times before I was able to get his foreskin stretched good enough to attempt all 6 fingers. Once again with 5 fingers stuffed deep inside his foreskin I began to wiggle the 6th finger in between the other 5. My fingers were strong and I held his foreskin open with my other 5 fingers digging in getting a good hold stretching him slowly by inserting the 6th finger. As the 5th finger popped in so did the 6th. His foreskin tightly entrapped and hugged all 6 fingers inside. No sooner did I get all 6 in, he let out a hard grunt and exploded with my fingers buried deep inside his foreskin. Cum started to ooze out between my fingers as he continued to throb and ejaculate. I withdrew my fingers and his foreskin over hung a good inch past his cock head. His foreskin was stretched good and with my experience, I told him that it will snap back but it will take a few days. He could enjoy it while walking around with a loose flapping foreskin for 2 days or he could speed up the process by shoving some ice cubes inside and tying the end shut until the ice cubes melts. The coldness of the ice cubes will make the foreskin shrink back into place.

Unfortunately, my skin “snaps back” almost immediately. Only after much stretching over time does it show any long term effects of any stretching techniques. But, I keep at it, hehe!

i have one and will post it to my gallery

jonjon

I have lots od Foreskin and frottage pics

Iomataz… I’d like to see your foreskin play pix!!!