forced to uncovered

i would like now if ther is someone that was forced to uncovered his glands by the parents like me. how you felt?

I had my helmet forced out by the house-mother at the home I had to stay in after the war. All of us boys had to bath on a saturday afternoon, and part of the ritual was to pull the skin back to show the house-mother we had washed.As a youngster my skin did not go back, and the lady just turned me so that my back was against her legs, and with her boney fingers, she just forced the skin back. I felt a dead sharp pain, and that was it. my little purple helmet sticking out. I had to do that every saturday. I learned to wank in the home. one of the older girls used to make us wank just for entertainment. some of the older boys used to get spunk out for the girls.It was a strange time of my life. what I remember most was the punishment for wetting the bed. The house mother slapped my penis with a ruler, then I had to wait for one minute on the clock, then she slapped the penis again. The wait was the worst thing. cos you knew it would hurt so much.

how old was you?

Your house mother sounds like a right BITCH! I want to slap her with that ruler! I hope your freddy recovered? :00000015: