First Mastrbation

My first masterbation was a very unexpected and interesting experience. My first masterbation was one day when i was in the 5th grade.
I must have been about 10 and it was a saturday. My family was leaving for some errand and i said i wanted to stay home. So once everyone left i had the house to myself. All by myself. So i decided to take a shower in my parents bathroom. They had a spacious shower that i loved to sit in because i loved positioning the shower head to where it fell righ over my penis and balls. I had a huge pee boner and decided to pee in the shower. I think peeing in the shower is just fine no matter what anybody thinks. So i started to pee, but as i peed i put my hand infront of the pee stream and just felt the warmth of my pee. For some reason this made my little 10 year old boner get even harder.
I started to feel my penis and balls. I couldnt believe how hard my penis was. I loved how the water allowed my hand to just slide so smothly over my penis. I kind of tickled me. It felt funny. This sparked an idea. If i got some soap and rubbed it all over my penis then it would really tickle. I got some body soap and just started to rub it all over my penis. IT was starting to really “tickle” now, and i was hooked on this feeling. I couldnt stop my hand it was just going to town all over my little 3 in cock. But then i felt a new feeling like i really needed to pee but i couldnt stop rubbing my penis. I remember thinking how this was such a strange feeling. So as my hand kept sliding and sliding and sliding a felt something jump out of my penis.
I was immediatly scared. What happened?, i thought. i though that when you tickled your penis and tried to pee the pee would just shoot out of you like that. Litle did i know that this was to become my first masterbation experience. It is a memory that i will forever treasure and wish that someone would have been there to share it with me.

I will always remember my first masturbation. It was during summer vacation between 5th and 6th grade. I had this funny feeling in my penis and it became hard. I went into the bathroom, took my pants off and sat down on the toilet. I started to play with my foreskin-pinching it and feeling it over the head of my penis. All of a sudden this creamy stuff comes out onto my hand. I did not know what it was. I had never heard of masturbation as I lived isolated in the country and my few friends had never talked about it. I finally told one of my boy friends what had happened and he told me that he did it also. I started masturbating every day because it felt so good. Some days it was more than once. One day I did it so many times that I got a terrible pain in my groin, so I started doing it only a couple of times a day. All my life I have masturbated at least once a day.

Beginning with the masturbation, I have under the guidance of older playmates on our memory, when I was about 9 years old. I can still remember the time I sliding the foreskin on the glans has tickled almost unbearable, but at the same time was also a very nice feeling. Having said that I was interested even in his younger days for my penis very strong. That means I masturbatory experiments carried out earlier with my penis. According to this key event in the attic at that time I thought I could stop at any time with masturbation again, now I know that it has become addictive. Here is no misunderstanding occurs, I do not think masturbation for Harmful or for bad, I masturbate even now, with the greatest pleasure. The only problem that occurs is psychological nature, in a word, it is lonely because it is in fact dependent on any human being. The other keeps you constantly on his libido low level so that we are not interested in women, almost. That’s my opinion, the only drawbacks of masturbation.
I am 64 years old and masturbate since my 9th Age regularly ie every day. That’s 56 years. During this time I had masturbated about 26 659 times. Even now when I masturbate on average 2.7 times per week. I usually have one minute masturbation duration of 2.

When I was in 5th grade I remember finding some old playboys and hustlers in the spare bedroom so every morning before I was picked up for school I use to lock myself in there and thumb through the magazines. While I did this laying down on the floor I would grab and kneed my cock and foreskin through my pants and underwear with one hand. I did this often and would dry cum before I heard the horn of the car. One morning I was going about my business and I did the same thing but only this time the front of my pants got soaking wet. I thought I had pissed myself but then I heard the honking of the horn and had to rush out to catch my ride. Little to say I went to school with wet pants.

My first masturbation experience was in the 5th grade.
I clearly remember having a foot fetish even back then.
For some reason, I was in the nurses’ office.
(Maybe a stomach ache or something simple).
While I was there, a girl in my grade came in with a hurt ankle.
She took off her sock, and was having the nurse take a look at her foot.
When I got home, I was thinking about the scene in the nurses’ office.
Now, I just can’t remember if I played with my penis before that day.
I must have, but I don’t have a memory of it.
Anyways, I went into the bathroom and started playing with my penis.
I was using both hands as I didn’t yet realize one hand could do the job quicker by going faster.
I continued to play with it, and just like the other guys in this thread, I felt a “different” sensation this time.
I kept going, and out spurted one big blob of semen onto the bathroom floor. I stopped masturbating right away,
and stared at the new liquid that came out of my penis. I knew what it was, but I was kind of stunned that I was able to get some
to come out. After that, I masturbated on a regular basis. I used Vaseline (yuck). My early technique was to use the Vaseline and alternate each hand starting at the base of my penis, and sliding it off the tip. Left right, left right, really fast. This worked well for many years. Then, in the 10th grade, I was at the locker area changing books for my next class. A friend was saying what a “jerk off” some teacher was, and he made a jerking hand motion with just one hand. THIS was my moment of inspiration! Imagine, a male friend inadvertantly teaching me a more efficient way to masturbate, and he didn’t even know it! I tried the one hand technique at home, and the rest, as they say “Is History”!

I was about 14 when I first masturbated to orgasm. Previously, I had just toyed with my penis until I got bored. One of my favorite activities was to pinch the end so the glans “jumped” backward inside the foreskin. It caused my legs to twitch – and still does.

I had noticed the older boys doing the “hand jerk” motion when they joked about masturbating. I had never tried that. So one night, playing with myself under the covers, I gripped my little penis (still hadn’t hit the puberty growth spurt yet) and started jerking it, rolling the foreskin over the head and back. What I noticed immediately was, it felt so good I didn’t get bored, and I couldn’t seem to stop. After a few minutes I felt what is now a familiar pressure deep in the base of my penis, then the rhythmic ejaculation. Startled, It switched on the light to find mostly clear fluid on my belly. I mopped it up with tissues. Also for the first time, I was surprised to have absolutely no appetite for further stimulation. I just wanted to fall asleep, quickly.

The next night I tried it again, and got some whiteness in my ejaculate – sperm cells. Also, my penis hurt a bit afterward. By morning it appeared to be swollen on one side near the base. It reminded me of a “bubble” I’d once seen on a car tire. After masturbating every night for a week, the other side swelled also. As it evened out, I could see that I had a whole new penis, larger and more defined. The underside developed a lengthwise ridge I would learn was the urethra, pushed out by the growing erectile chambers on the top side.

The soreness continued. I confided in a friend, who said he had the same problem. Now I know our penises were just in a growth stage, and these pains were part of it.

Later, we watched each other jack off. He was circumcised but his penis was enormous, with enough skin so that he could masturbate without lubricant. We were fascinated watching each other’s technique.

I must have been (among the) late bloomers. Didn’t JO the first time until I think late in 7th grade (so I might have been 13 already). Michael H. at Maple Park Jr High I think was the primary one who was always talking about a book that described sex-act 'the penis enters the vagnina." I think it was he, too, who told of sliding the hand on the rigid penis. So one night in bed I made a circle of my thumb and forefinger (thinking that was like sliding it into a “hole”) and VERY slowly started the “sliding.” Up (pause), down (pause), Up (pause) down. I was getting bored thinking THIS is accomplishing nothing, but with continued UP (pause) down (pause) eventually I got a “tingle” all over and my hand and dicktip were gooey and wet. I don’t know HOW long it was before I “learned” you virtually JERK up and down quickly (and once THAT started, I was JOing regularly-- ONE time as I think a H.S. jr. over summer vacation I decided to see how many times could do it and did it 12 times in one day – SORE DICK! In SIXth grade Joe White (hunky redhead-- wish I’d “known” more then) would pres his crotch up into my butt. I knew it felt erotic. Wish I’d “known” better how to respond. I might have learned MUCH more MUCH earlier

being a well developed boy, i started puberty at a young age with a too an great interest in the lifeguards at my pool when they would strip down bare and shower…i watched them soap up their hot lean tan bodies and always had to hide my erections in my tight speedo’s…no small task when you are packing 9"…as i watched the older sexy boys soaping up the glorious white cocks and asses…i soon realized i did not pay enough attention to my own genital hygenie…growing up we took a ritual bath every saturday eve…too young to shower alone it was a luxury to soak in a warm bubble filled tub, till the time came to grab the floating Ivory soap that mom always supplied for our cleansing…after the head and body were covered in soap suds i would lower my head into the warm water…rinsing all the soap from my head…i would always see my hard cock leap up out of the water like a huge whale among all the soap bubble iceburgs…it was so cool to watch the swollen red sea monster splash back down and destroy the soapy peaks…always resurfacing and covered with the soap bubbles…after lusting after the hot lifeguards i decided i needed to really clean my whale…so i soaped up both hands and caressed my aching hardon…as the slippery soap hit the silky skin the sensations began, there would be trembling in the bottom of my stomach as i would rub the soap up and down the red swollen monster…watching as my cut head remained free of the now thick soap lather…the soap would creep up only to find this clear fluid dripping out of my engorged cock head, covering the sensitive glans and adding more lubrication to the forced stroking of both of my hands…i watched as the battle for the cock head continued and the clear fluid always flowed and pushed the soap down along the sides of my shaft…by now my entire body was trembling with this intense sensation…normally in the past i would stop “cleaning” my whale when the pleasure became so intense…but with my eyes closed and dreaming of the hunky lifeguards i stroked harder and faster…feeling each wave grow more powerful and frightening at the same time…just what was i doing to feel such intense pleasure, it must be very bad to feel so very good!..i gasped as i felt the build up begin as my toes curled up and my eyes rolled back into my head…the pleasure wracked my entire being and the burning hot fluid started to erupt, not shooting out like so many other men, but a flowing like lava from a steaming hot volcano…my body rocked and trembled as the pleasure overwhelmed me…i opened my eyes and saw the thick white cream covering my glans and dripping and leaving a long rope like trail in the water…i had to see what this wonderful fluid my body surrendered to me was all about…i ran my fingers through the rope floating in the warm water and brought it to my nose…the smell pungent and strong the texture so thick and gummy…i had to taste this amazing new fluid and let it drip on the tip of my tongue and all at once it was salty and bitter as if an oyster was living inside my body…it was the sea… i licked more to see if it was the same taste and it was…so now i had a taste to associate with the scent of Ivory soap…and the most intense orgasm i have ever experienced…that is until my very first prostrate orgasm…but that will wait till another time…lol…today when i smell Ivory soapi still get a raging hardon…and a very fond memopry of my first masturbation orgasm…and those hunky, sexy young lifeguards!

I will always remember my first masturbation.

When I was a child, I lived in the country and my access to sexual information was extremely limited.

When I was eleven years old and in the sixth grade, a slightly older boy told me how he pulled his foreskin back and forth and that he got cum out of his penis.

This excited me and I had to try it. I rushed home from school and I went into the bathroom because I always seemed to need to go to the toilet after school.

In those days and at that age, my immature foreskin was totally non-retractable with a long overhang. Nevertheless, I could stroke it back and forth although without retracting it, as my friend had instructed me. I found that felt very nice, so I kept doing it and it felt better and better and I did it faster and faster. I could not stop nor did I want to.

Suddenly, my little penis started to bob up and down as I had my first orgasm, which was dry as I was too young to produce cum. I found this extremely exciting, so I did this every day after school.

After about a year, I had my first wet orgasm and I shot a few drops of cum into my foreskin and it dribbled out into my hand. That was my first wet orgasm.

I continued my daily routine and after a while, the quantity of my cum increased.

I have never tired of stroking my foreskin and I still enjoy it. My foreskin started to retract when I was sixteen, but I still use my same over the head style of masturbating.

Started with the masturbation. Under the guidance of older playmates, when I was about 9 years old I can still remember that my sliding of the foreskin to the glans tickled almost unbearable, but at the same time that was a very nice feeling. This is normal, because at such a young masturbators the glans is very sensitive yet. Over time, and after many masturbation leaves after the sensitivity. The orgasm was of course still dry but still very intense. I was immediately addicted to this feeling. Sodas that time I masturbated several times a day. Sperm came with 12 years.

:00000008: :00000008: :00000008: :stretch:

Yes, I can also remember my dry orgasms. Once I started to have dry orgasms, I did it every day.

I have fondled my penis for as long as I can remember. Have always enjoyed the sensation. Was ‘taught’ masturbation by an older man who lived with us, when I was almost 12. He started fondling me while we were watching TV. I started to feel like I might explode. Later, when I went to bed, he came in to ‘say goodnight’, and started stroking my little dick again. This time he brought me to a full (dry) orgasm. It was like a shock-wave going through my whole body. We continued mutual masturbation for the next three years. Over that time he saw my pubes begin to sprout, and the arrival of my cum. I loved playing with his wrinkly old dick, that was always moist. Unfortunately I was never able to bring him to orgasm (his age and health was a factor). Twice when we were playing on his bed, he guided my little penis into his waiting hole. The second time it happened I came inside him. I would love to have done it again, but didn’t get the opportunity. Most times I would sit on the side of my bed, drop my pants and lift my shirt (I always enjoyed exposing my little nips), and he would stroke me until I’d shoot a load into a waiting tissue. In between our sessions, I would masturbate myself, trying to recapture the intensity of that first orgasm.
I had no man-to-man contact after him, until I was 52. A similarly aged guy took care of me at the sauna (bath-house). His was the first cock I had ever had in my mouth. He laid me down on the bench, fondled my hole and brought me to a massive climax. I felt 15 again!

Very nice that you had a gentle man to initiate you into the joys of mansex. You were a lucky guy.

I should note, that as enjoyable as that early experience was, I recognise that there are legal and ethical issues involved, and have never considered doing the same to any young boys. All my man-to-man contacts as an adult have been with adults

There is always a first for everything. I remember the first time I was able to suck on my own foreskin before I stumbled on how to get to my cock into my mouth. I read a Penthouse forum about a circumcised guy throwing his legs up over his head and sucking his own cock. I tried it but was only able to stretch my foreskin out long enough to get it into my mouth. Then one day when I was frantically going at it my feet slipped off the end of the bed and found its way between the head board and mattress and my toes found the bottom of the head board where I got a good firm grip and used my strong legs to pull my cock deep into my a waiting mouth. What memories too bad I still can’t do that today.