ever have this problem?

do you ever get so itchy to where ur foreskins have white dryed up stuff on it idk what it is rather its smegma that has dryed or what but it bothers me to death what it could be even on my skin there white dryed up stuff on it maybe dryed cum idk but any answers would be very help full and when i pull it back it hurts like heck idk if this is the right place for this topic if not have a mod move it to the right place

Go have a soapy hot soak in bath to start with…and jee, don’t you jack off? If you pleasured yourself I would of thought all of this 'white-stuff; would of been worked off with friction and lube, then wash off easily !!

i wash off every day but only once idk tho it dont bother me much

Jee, if you wash daily the head with the foreskin pulled back, you must need more moisture on the head or it shouldn’t be so sticky, try neutral oils and jack off moving the skin up over and back as far as possible (pleasure yourself). It seems you have a build up and it needs to be loosened. Soaps are really to harsh when the underskin (that skin under the foreskin) and the head itself is tender and sensitive. Please persist in trying to loosen up the smegma and stretching the foreskin will help too.

yeah man maybe the soap does it i heard of different soaps that are high grade but still work but dont hurt the foreskins much but who am i to say about it i never tryed them kind and when ur on a short budget and short on cash you kinda of dont wash ur cock as much idk if that sounds weird to you but its life i guess sorry if im sounding like a dumb person here

You don’t need to use soap on your skin, just rinse it with clean water. Using soap down there kills off the good bacteria and ruins the balance of microorganisms living under your hood(which are perfectly normal and natural)

i’ll try that but it just seems more clean with soap used

You don’t have to use soap all the time. Wash cloths, brushes and luffa sponges can mechanically scub you down.
of course for the sensitive foreskin you only need plain water. If you have icthy, dry or chaffed foreskin,
use aloe vera straight fom the plant. It’ll heal those problems real fast and lubricate at the same time.

If it hurts to pull back then you probably have a tight foreskin that needs to be stretched.

Smegma is natural, normal, and pretty harmless. You really only need to wash it once in a while.

You can wash out your foreskin without retracting it by using a rubber bulb ear syringe to squirt luke-warm water up into your foreskin. This will flush out what ever is in there.

Soap is not good for the inside of the foreskin.