Easy clean

I keep my foreskin and head clean every time I take a piss, all I do is restrict the flow and allow the piss to flow around inside the foreskin. Since I started doing this I’ve never been troubled with a build up of smegma and no-one seems to complain about any smell or taste problems.

YES I DO NOT SKIN MYSELF BACK WHEN I TAKE A PISS EITHER, AND I THINK MY UNCUT COCK SMELLS GREAT AFTER ALL DAY OF PISSING AND SWEATING IN MY LONG OVERHANG! AND THE LOOKS I GET AT THE URINAL WHEN OTHER MEN NOTICE MY PISS STREAM SHOOTING OUT THE END OF MY FORESKIN IS ALLWAYS EXCITING TO WATCH THE OTHER MENS REACTIONS!!

It is very simple…when I am in the shower…I skin the head, rinse with water and rub the head between the finger and thumb and engage the forekin over the head again…no big deal.

Yes, Pauli57. Good for you. When my foreskin was unretractable, the inner foreskin/glans were flushed naturally by urine, which, when fresh, is completely sterile. I never had a problem with objectionable smell, and the natural musk was very sexy.

when i go to clean mine i piss through my skin and it washes the smegma build up out then i use nice warm water and risen off then dry it